Jamie595

Where Are All The Wonder And Buntys Girls Gone? Manchester

7 posts in this topic

Hi does anyone know where most of the buntys and wonder girls in Manchester have moved off to??!

Think the both have been closed down!

Rather flippant, sorry, but I had a look at the site and the main impression it made was wondering if the girls' pics have stretch sideways to fit the frame and so they all look rather sturdy, like if you click on stretch on a pc wallpaper of a person's body.

Anyone any info on the punting experience here? Lots of girls on the staff but is it any rival to Sandys?

Never been to Sandys but there website looks ace!!! Are the girls that good there???

LoL....honestly they are well worth a visit, but I can see what you mean, and I think that some of the photo;s are indeed like that.

I have seen a few of the ladies and can say they were well worth booking, I have not been to Infinity's as yet, but from what I hear it is top of the range parlour, and is more of a gentlemans club in that you can visit and spend time there, whereas Sandys is quite a busy parlour.

As it's not my local area, I can't comment much here, but I can say that my one and only visit to Sandy's was memorable with good service both "front of house" so to speak, and a great time in the room with a real cracker of a Lady :D

There is a thread here where guys are saying where individual girls have moved to