Smatte

A-level Student

7 posts in this topic

Any experience from this girl on the other site? Good feedback but she belongs to a group which I'm always weary of...

Any experience from this girl on the other site? Good feedback but she belongs to a group which I'm always weary of...

If she tires you out you should avoid her! Perhaps you mean wary!

Great - did i miss the competition for the most useless reply?

Anyone have some real information to share and not just too much time on their hands?

Great - did i miss the competition for the most useless reply?

Anyone have some real information to share and not just too much time on their hands?

You were the one who made a mistake. With an attitude like yours, you'll be lucky to get a reply.

No experience Smatte but the Deep Throat service made me worry that my extra 2.5 inches might cause a gag reflex (-;

Hi, I've seen her before and can confirm that she's genuine. The service she provides is wonderful too. She's really confident, lovely to talk too and seems to really enjoy her job. We tried anal sex, but unfortunately it was hurting her so we had to stop. Her blowjob was amazing though, probably the best I've ever had and she is great at deepthroat! I've also seen another girl from the group (I think it was Young English Totty when she was in London) so they are genuine. I had the same reservations as you at first. One thing I will say is that they can be hard to get hold of, and they mostly seem to work in the evenings. And of course they're quite expensive. But Hayley's definitely worth it imo.

Oh, and she loves dominating men too, if that's your thing! ;)