Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oddbloke

Taking A Mate To A Brothel

29 posts in this topic

Have you?

In my case it didn't work out as well as conceived. My mate was at an all time low, due to a combination of troubles. So we hoped a punt might work.

But he was not quite ready, and the visit to the brothel became a bit awkward. in fact we only got as far as looking at the girls on the door. Going by his reaction it didn't look as if it was likely to be successful. So we baled out.

It wasn't mentioned again, so I assume he never tried.

Without wishing to judge the situation - but it is quite a common feature on here - and it is a false one - that a punt is a panacea to rid the world of all its problem :P .

If only things were that simple in life :unsure:

Never gone with a mate, in fact none of them know I indulge, one of the reasons why never on my own doorstep. Three of them have done so in Amsterdam.

I brought one to Sandys in Manchester and he made a fool of himself there and I regretted bringing him to be honest!

By the way there is a newly introduced policy in Sandys, while you can certainly take a friend with you if it's to punt, you are no longer allowed to wait while only one of you is punting! Apparently some punters used to come with up to 4 mates who just wanted to perv in reception while their mate was doing the biz! It seems sometimes because of this there was only standing room only and real punters shyed away thinking the place was to busy!

i took a mate to the old ng (now la maison) when they had one of their socials, he only went for a few minutes just to see what it was like (he does'nt punt)

Can't see me taking a mate to a punt anytime soon. I'm the only one who's knows about my little hobby and it's going to stay that way!

Never took any of my friends, but I'm trying to keep it a secret. There's one buddy that also punts frequently, but we never go together.

Took a bunch of guys to Churchills/Winstons in Leeds once on a weekend away when they didn't really know what was there. It was such a success we kept going back again and again. One of them then visited Victoria House in Lutterworth with me a few times which is a really good place to punt in pairs

Is there a shorter version

Just drag that little round thing at the bottom that follows the progress of the film to the right point - a matter of seconds. (Mr. Bloom giving techy advice - what's happening?)

The fact the visit was not followed through makes an excellent story for the future. The OP and his mate are in the pub: 'He looked terrified and the way he got out, he was faster then Usain Bolt!'.

Culturally, all this is not exactly an accepted practice and most people would keep this stuff private.

I expected there to be a few stories similar to mine, along with some about stag weekends in prague etc.

Has anyone taken a mate and done a threesome?

Punting tends to be one on one, with the occasional ffm. But mmf? Or mmff etc?

JeJe Que Bueno ! la pelicula

Edited by Bert

yes i've treated so called mates on a few occassions, funny i,ve only ever been treated a couple of times myself though.

Took a mate punting a long time ago. Never again.

He'd been single for a long time and was desperate for some rumpy pumpy action so I broke my cardinal rule and told him about my punting and offered to take him along next time I indulged.

The meeting itself went ok, he came away feeling a lot better about himself.

The problem was a couple of weeks later when I was visiting him and there was a group of his other friends (male and female) there and when I got introduced they all had a look of recognition and said various things along the lines of 'oh, so you're the bloke who goes to brothels'!

He'd told all his friends about going and had no problem telling them that it was me that took him. Even sitting there in his flat a year or so later when he'd got a girlfriend and him asking me in front of her if I'd had any nice paid shags lately!

Absolutely never again!

Although possibly the scariest outcome of it, from looking through the galleries of local parlours he convinced himself that one of the girls working was actually one of his neighbours.

No matter how many times I tried to tell him that there's no way he could say that from a face-blurred and lightly photo-shopped photo he was convinced and so also told a couple of his friends that their neighbour was on the game!

surely this breaks the rule 1 : -. dont tell enyone -ever.

and rule 2 -always obey rule 1

My hobby is private and personal; and it's staying that way.

Have you?

In my case it didn't work out as well as conceived. My mate was at an all time low, due to a combination of troubles. So we hoped a punt might work.

But he was not quite ready, and the visit to the brothel became a bit awkward. in fact we only got as far as looking at the girls on the door. Going by his reaction it didn't look as if it was likely to be successful. So we baled out.

It wasn't mentioned again, so I assume he never tried.

I make a big distinction here between punting mates i met while punting and mates who arent punters until they wanted to become one.. I wouldnt go in with a mate who isnt already a punter to a brothel, i have given recommendations on parties which a couple of followed up though. I really have no interest is seeing these mates shagging or vice versa. With a punting mate thats not relevant as i met them while they were shagging, sometimes when next to me on the same bed so i first met them on the job as it were. ;)

I remember going to a Bukkake party in Hammersmith a number of years back with Lucy - afterwards most of us went for a few recovery beers in a local pub. I have to say that this is the way that it should be done!

Took a mate punting a long time ago. Never again.

The term " mate " in this context seems to be casual friend. I have acquaintances, people that I an friendly with, casual friends and one close friend. He and I have been friends for 44 years since our schooldays. I know things about him and he knows things about me that nobody else knows. That we can trust each other has been proven many times over the years. Yet it was only recently that I told him about my punting and that still took a lot of thought on my part. A few weeks ago he had to go to a foreign land on business and I kept him company. Whilst there we had a foursome with a couple of ladies. Just an illustration of perhaps how close the friendship needs to be before you divulge anything as sensitive as your punting.

Incidentally my friend is in a different situation to me. He's divorced for several years. Prefers to wine and dine ladies and if anything happens it happens. Different outlook and needs to me. But he's my best friend and I'm his. We are not " mates ". Incidentally there are still things about my punting that he is unaware of and will always be unaware of. There are limits to even the best friendships.

The term " mate " in this context seems to be casual friend. I have acquaintances, people that I an friendly with, casual friends and one close friend. He and I have been friends for 44 years since our schooldays. I know things about him and he knows things about me that nobody else knows. That we can trust each other has been proven many times over the years. Yet it was only recently that I told him about my punting and that still took a lot of thought on my part. A few weeks ago he had to go to a foreign land on business and I kept him company. Whilst there we had a foursome with a couple of ladies. Just an illustration of perhaps how close the friendship needs to be before you divulge anything as sensitive as your punting.

Incidentally my friend is in a different situation to me. He's divorced for several years. Prefers to wine and dine ladies and if anything happens it happens. Different outlook and needs to me. But he's my best friend and I'm his. We are not " mates ". Incidentally there are still things about my punting that he is unaware of and will always be unaware of. There are limits to even the best friendships.

The friend who I have known for the longest is someone who definitely will never be told, as he is a priest.

Only took a mate to a punt once..his name was Dick Brain..He kept telling me it would be a great punt..even as we climbed the piss stained stairway in a block of flats to enter a shithole with no paper on the walls and no carpet on the floor and ended up with Shrek's granny. Just me on my own ever since

The friend who I have known for the longest is someone who definitely will never be told, as he is a priest.

Are you suggesting that he cannot keep confessional secrets? That is surely enough to get him de-frocked.

Only took a mate to a punt once..his name was Dick Brain..He kept telling me it would be a great punt..even as we climbed the piss stained stairway in a block of flats to enter a shithole with no paper on the walls and no carpet on the floor and ended up with Shrek's granny. Just me on my own ever since

I also knew Dick Brain very very well, what an arsehole, i finally told him to piss off after a couple of terrible punts. :eek:;)