Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ekard

Age Difference.

16 posts in this topic

I broke my record last weekend when a girl who was touring in my city turned out to be 53 years younger than myself. She admitted that she was 2 years younger than stated on the site. She was touring with an older friend who I fancied but language problems caused her to slam the phone down when I tried to arrange a meeting. The younger girl was very inexperienced but had a delightful young body and whilst I had to make do with a wank, I must admit she was a lovely girl with whom to share 2 hours. Incidentally, there is now a large number of attractive girls touring the provinces this summer, all of whom are charging £100 per hour. I do wonder whether the girls are working for a large gang traffiking girls. Suspicions yes, proof no. Anyone else share my suspicions?

That's some achievement, assuming that she is at least 16. The best that I could claim (but have not yet) would be 48 years but I feel it's unlikely as I nowadays prefer the "more mature" lady, by which I mean in her 30's or 40's.

My range is 18-40 years minimum / maximum, but that assumes that Valery (retired) of Hot-Collection was truly 24, whereas she seemed to me as if she might be older (Good thing for me).

If she was, then I am pretty certain of a range of 18-38 years, with no desire on my part to push the boundaries in favour of younger girls. In fact, my experiences of some of the more mature ladies is likely to keep me in the lesser part of the age range.

Why did you have to make do with a wank?

I haven't gone above 10-15 although I'm yet to punt with a younger woman ;)

Why did you have to make do with a wank? in 2 hours? thats seems a little crappy o.O

Also so far the oldest client i have seen is 52 (im 22) so yeah thats my biggest age gap (30years) :P

Panda -x-

I broke my record last weekend when a girl who was touring in my city turned out to be 53 years younger than myself. She admitted that she was 2 years younger than stated on the site. She was touring with an older friend who I fancied but language problems caused her to slam the phone down when I tried to arrange a meeting. The younger girl was very inexperienced but had a delightful young body and whilst I had to make do with a wank, I must admit she was a lovely girl with whom to share 2 hours. Incidentally, there is now a large number of attractive girls touring the provinces this summer, all of whom are charging £100 per hour. I do wonder whether the girls are working for a large gang traffiking girls. Suspicions yes, proof no. Anyone else share my suspicions?

I think I know the "gang" you are referring to, they advertise on **, promise the earth on profiles written by someone else,, what you get is rubbish service. They are not traffficked in my view, just another "hit and run" gaggle of wgs. At least they have started offfering 15 minute slots, cos that was all you were getting for 30. As others have stated, a wank for a 2 hour booking, not exactly value for money. In my experience, they work out of castle terrace in Edinburgh, when on tour, avoid big time.

Any of you young studs out there able to match this age difference by going with a GILF ? ( the first 'G' being for Granny in this case )

I know at least one civvie Lady the wrong side of seventy who is still in great shape physically and fits into to 'ILF' category for me personally :)

It's never likely to happen unfortunately, as she's been married to one of my best mates for forty years !! :(

I don't have any rules on how old or young I want girls to be when I see them. As long as she's hot and over 18.

I saw a WG once who was 20 years older than me! I'm 21.

Youngest 17, oldest early 50's. I'm at that age where I can comfortably work on either side of the scale. However I am starting to lean more to the quality service of the older ladies now.

I don't have any rules on how old or young I want girls to be when I see them. As long as she's hot and over 18.

Same here, as long as she is at least 18, i am 47, it could be punt on.

That's some achievement, assuming that she is at least 16. The best that I could claim (but have not yet) would be 48 years but I feel it's unlikely as I nowadays prefer the "more mature" lady, by which I mean in her 30's or 40's.

18. Assuming you are trying to keep it legal.

Depends on where he punts, some countries allow prostitution from 16 onwards but thankfully that is soon to change and made illegal in at least one of the places.

18. Assuming you are trying to keep it legal.

Certainly I wish to keep it legal, so sorry for my error.

However I am starting to lean more to the quality service of the older ladies now.

+1