porker paul

Bring Your Own

39 posts in this topic

Just reading a FR on Another Website and the guy says that "you don't need to bring your own condoms. XX supplies them, free of charge"

I was amazed on 2 counts

1 Free of charge?? I have never been charged and would walk if that happened.

2 I thought that most ladies preferred to supply their own for safety reasons.

Paul

Just reading a FR on Another Website and the guy says that "you don't need to bring your own condoms. XX supplies them, free of charge"

I was amazed on 2 counts

I was once asked by a street girl in Copenhagen (that took me to a local private sex cinema where we fucked in the back seat - different!) for money to buy more condoms - not quite the same and this was after the event.

Absolutely, too many fucking loonies out there (present company excepted) - think there was a thread on this once. I do however take my own when visiting girls that I've seen often since I'm trusted.

Paul

Edited by raylondoner

I lived in Latin America for a while, and it was normal for the chaps to bring their own condoms to meets with WGs. It may have changed now as that was a handful of years ago but I thought it strange at the time.

Usually have my own on me.. (Although I should check the expiration date....) and have had to use my own but only when she ran out or didnt have one.

Even had to nip out after a punt to buy some for one girl before her next client turned up. Havent had to go the the petrol station for a pack of Johnies and a can of RedBull since my uni days...

Yeah well every time you dont need to bring your own as the hooker supplys them

but to be honest for me I always try to bring me own as I like to try out diffirent types and makes of condoms so I always bring my own and I buy them off ebay

but to be honest for me I always try to bring me own as I like to try out diffirent types and makes of condoms so I always bring my own and I buy them off ebay

Hooker supplies them?! Respectful. And buying them off Ebay? Did you check the used by date??!!

Hooker supplies them?! Respectful. And buying them off Ebay? Did you check the used by date??!!

My condom provider of choice is Boots!

Ewwww.. Second hand condoms? "One previous owner, only used once".....

I'd love to meet the hooker. She must be great.

I was amazed on 2 counts

Paul

GP Parties used to charge £1 a condom in 2008 available from behind the bar. I always have my own with me but i have rarely needed to use them. Really dodgy gits pricking condoms is a possibility so i know thats why some WGs wouldnt use a punters condoms.

Surely no girls allow any guy to use his own? I wouldn't, if they saw some of the games played by guys at swinging clubs they wouldn't entertain the idea.

Surely no girls allow any guy to use his own? I wouldn't, if they saw some of the games played by guys at swinging clubs they wouldn't entertain the idea.

Yes some do.

I sadly have to use large condoms and almost never have had them supplied so have taken to bringing my own. I see a couple of ladies and they know me well enough to allow me to use them. They presumably have a smaller chance of splitting too, it has happened twice in the past with regular size wellies.

I also have large feet and nose too, there may be something in it!

In Boots the other day I got two packets of condoms for a large discount, the check out girl mentioned the offer and when I said yes, sped off to collect the other packet. Hopefully they will not go beyond their best by date before they have a chance of being used.

I sadly have to use large condoms and almost never have had them supplied so have taken to bringing my own. I see a couple of ladies and they know me well enough to allow me to use them. They presumably have a smaller chance of splitting too, it has happened twice in the past with regular size wellies.

I also have large feet and nose too, there may be something in it!

In Boots the other day I got two packets of condoms for a large discount, the check out girl mentioned the offer and when I said yes, sped off to collect the other packet. Hopefully they will not go beyond their best by date before they have a chance of being used.

Femidoms are great for the larger gent -- you can take the insertion ring out and literally just slip it over the penis as if it's an enormous condom, and then the lady sits on it. ;) They're significantly stronger than condoms, and many men prefer the feel (and they're no longer made of that loud material, they're now made of the same stuff as mates skyns).

Yeah well every time you dont need to bring your own as the hooker supplys them.

As people who have read my posts will know the terminology I use is " lady ". That's my own choice and it's up to others how they refer. I have occasionally used WG.

If these ladies didn't do the job they do what would you do then. They are simply trying to make a living the same as everyone else. They don't harm anyone. They bring considerable enjoyment in to the lives of a lot men including myself.

So if you are going to post any comments on here in the future please refrain from using the term " hooker " or anything similar. If you can't do that then please keep quiet.

I find it sad that some girls have to think like this in some ways I can understand why. But 95 percent of the punters who want to bring there own are normally genuine and just want to try out something diffirent like myself. And we want to be safe at the same time. it would be difficult to "Tamper" with most condoms you just need to check the package before hand.

I just like to play safe and try diffirent variations of condoms and so far most of the girls have let me use my own. But some times you do get questioned as to why you want to use your own.

I like to bring Mates Skins mainly or other thin types of condoms.

Holly Madison's post above is where I thought most WGs would see it..........namely the WGs supply them which re-assures them that no nutter tries to "tamper" with them but hey ho what do i know?...........

On an asside I heard an interesting story about condoms from WW2. As the German armies conquered vast tracts of western Russia, Stalin was constantly demanding that Roosevelt & Churchill supply him with more & more tanks, aircraft, lorries, engines etc to assist his fight against the Germans. When the Russians gradually began to force the Germans back after Stalingrad, he began to request huge supplies of condoms from the Allies. Churchill was curious & asked Stalin why. Stalin told him that huge numbers of Russian soldiers were catching VD as they liberated territories previously occupied by the Germans. This had become such a problem that it was compromising the Russian war effort.

Churchill calmly considered this. Then he ordered the manufacture of huge numbers of condoms in XXL size. These were shipped to Stalin in boxes labelled "Made in England. Medium size".

it would be hard to "Tamper" with a condom that is unused in its wrapper and never been opened. Not that I would want to "Tamper" with any of my condoms any way.

I sadly have to use large condoms and almost never have had them supplied so have taken to bringing my own. .

Alright for some, Timbo. :)

I tend to be at the other end of the scale and the ladies often have to check to see that even regular ones haven't slipped off the little chap :(

Any-one know if they are supplied in "small" :unsure: ?

i dont get what the problem is with using the term "hooker"......what's the difference with working girl, brass or WG - it doesn't seem offensive to me?

Us punters are called all sorts.....

Femidoms are great for the larger gent -- you can take the insertion ring out and literally just slip it over the penis as if it's an enormous condom, and then the lady sits on it. ;) They're significantly stronger than condoms, and many men prefer the feel (and they're no longer made of that loud material, they're now made of the same stuff as mates skyns).

Femidoms, I have no experience of them. I will ask next time I visit. Luckily, my regulars are happy with me supplying what they don't have to hand. Regular size condoms are hard to put on and strangle the old chap wheras the large ones work well thank goodness.

Condoms last for years and it would not be too hard to get in a supply of large, latex free and for that matter, Femidoms. Perhaps it shows that I should review the ladies or price point I have chosen so far.

Interestingly, I never realised it was a problem that was solvable until recently. I assumed the ladies I met just went on about the size as a compliment and treated it in the same way as the over the top ohhs and ahhs we punters sometimes moan about (pun intended). I only noticed the large sized condoms at a main Boots store where they were on display, they are not on show at my local branch.

Anyway, again, punternet has added to my knowledge and hopefully my enjoyment of my hobby. I am very grateful for that.

Edited by Timbo

it would be hard to "Tamper" with a condom that is unused in its wrapper and never been opened. Not that I would want to "Tamper" with any of my condoms any way.

Out of date or cheap condoms can and do often split which can be a problem, this for me was the main problem with a guy bringing his own. I needed to know where they had come from and when they were bought myself, also I have a latex problem so had to use my own.

i dont get what the problem is with using the term "hooker"......what's the difference with working girl, brass or WG - it doesn't seem offensive to me?

Us punters are called all sorts.....

Nothing wrong with working girl. I've seen posts on here in which ladies have referred to themselves as such. Brass and WG fall into the same category as hooker in my opinion. It is only my opinion, of course, and everybody is entitled to one.

Ladies may refer to us " punters " in a derogatory fashion in conversation etc between themselves but I have yet to see them call us by any derogatory names in print in this forum. They may think it but they don't write it.

Have a little respect for others no matter who they are in whatever walk of life. Or is it that you want to be treated disrespectfully yourself?