down

Wales' Student Sex Trade Study Starts At Swansea Uni

15 posts in this topic

Do they want willing fit, well endowed and rich men to go and join in?

Counts me out...

Barbara Wilding appears, on the surface, at least, to accept that free choice does exist!

"She added it was important to find out whether students were choosing to take part in sex work or whether they were being forced into it."

A step in the right direction?

From the BBC link:

'It has been given £489,143 of funding from the Big Lottery Fund to find out how big the issue is and to help provide support'

Does not sound like a large sum of money for a virgin area of scientific study especially if this is over 3 years let alone one.

I think this project was what Madam Becky was trying to publicise by her appearance on Morning TV on ITV.

Nice work if you can get it!

Barbara Wilding appears, on the surface, at least, to accept that free choice does exist!

"She added it was important to find out whether students were choosing to take part in sex work or whether they were being forced into it."

She'd do better finding out how many students have got or been treated for STIs.

Down the road in Cardiff, my son, who has just started his 2nd year, admitted of that of his 5 female housemates, two have had genital herpes, and two gonorrhea because they've had unprotected sex. And one of the male housemates has had a non-specified STI. Next door is a house of six girls, and two have had terminations, while another caught something after unprotected anal.

So for all the A levels in the world (qualifications, that is, not the sex act!), these students are thick and clueless when it comes to sex.

It just beggars belief when the students have aceess to free condoms.

Edited by Taggart

It just beggars belief when the students have aceess to free condoms.

I managed a student union bar for 2 years and I've never seen so many condoms as in freshers' week! Free fast food vouchers too but they don't normally help with sex.

£489,143 is that for an hour?

If so thats one expensive punt! :cool:

When I went to university we were not charged fees, there were no student loans and I was able to start my working life debt free. If I can now help a girl to reduce her crippling debts I am happy to pay a 'retrospective tax' for her services. Seems like win-win to me!

DB

From the BBC link:

'It has been given £489,143 of funding from the Big Lottery Fund to find out how big the issue is and to help provide support'

Does not sound like a large sum of money for a virgin area of scientific study especially if this is over 3 years let alone one.

Are they offering virgins?

Can I have a duo?

Nah, only kidding. Since when was a virgin ever as much fun as a girl who's been to whore school.

£489,143?????

and the BBC peice is so biased. They go on about it being an issue and a problem. Why are girls of their free will doing sex work considered an 'issue' or a 'problem'. I'd say its non of anyone elses business, and they should spend the money on something useful. Like sending Ms Wilding on a fact finding holiday for 3 years in siberia.

Edited by Coventrypunter

From the BBC link:

It'll go something like this

Director Salary £60,000 (recruited from old-boys network)

Manager Salary £30,000 (attends same club as director)

office rent £10,000 (office freehold owned by directors wife)

secretary £20,000 (directors bit of stuff on the side)

office costs / cars / espenses £40,000

x 3 years... oh shit we're over budget and not produced any useful information or found anything out we didn't know previously....

Sorry, being cynical tonight !

It'll go something like this

Director Salary £60,000 (recruited from old-boys network)

Manager Salary £30,000 (attends same club as director)

office rent £10,000 (office freehold owned by directors wife)

secretary £20,000 (directors bit of stuff on the side)

office costs / cars / espenses £40,000

x 3 years... oh shit we're over budget and not produced any useful information or found anything out we didn't know previously....

Sorry, being cynical tonight !

Pay peanuts, get monkeys..

no wonder they dont produce much.

When I went to university we were not charged fees, there were no student loans and I was able to start my working life debt free. If I can now help a girl to reduce her crippling debts I am happy to pay a 'retrospective tax' for her services. Seems like win-win to me!

DB

Correct, and it has been going on for ages.

check Newcastle.

not to mention other countries.