Andyswukk

What Constitutes A Bad Punt?

37 posts in this topic

Following on from the thread on advice on indies, it got me thinking what is a bad punt? From the guys perspective this is probably easy to answer. B&S, services not as advertised etc etc.

From the girls point of view, what constitutes a bad punt? Inappropriate behaviour, hygiene etc all understandable, but is it just about the money? Does a poor performance count as a bad punt from your side or do you consider not being satisfied a bad punt?

My recent performances with someone who is becoming a regular have been basic but I often wonder if she really does want more or she's doing more just to try and please me. I'm happy by the way with my experiences.

Answers on a postcard to.....

A number of factors I would have thought....misleading info be it over the phone or of web content (not just limited to fake pics), poor time keeping, poor hygiene, bad attitude, influence of illigal substances...the list is quite endless really and we have'nt even got down to the nitty gritty....thankfully these type of punts are now far and few between....I do feel for those who experience suchlike as its easy to say "put it down to as a lesson in life" but it's not what goes throught your mind at the time...

Following on from the thread on advice on indies, it got me thinking what is a bad punt? From the guys perspective this is probably easy to answer. B&S, services not as advertised etc etc.

From the girls point of view, what constitutes a bad punt? Inappropriate behaviour, hygiene etc all understandable, but is it just about the money? Does a poor performance count as a bad punt from your side or do you consider not being satisfied a bad punt?

My recent performances with someone who is becoming a regular have been basic but I often wonder if she really does want more or she's doing more just to try and please me.

One of the paradoxes that you have already highlighted yourself on the postcard is one of the factors contributing to punts being considered 'bad' in the mind of the punter

My recent performances with someone who is becoming a regular have been basic but I often wonder if she really does want more or she's doing more just to try and please me. I'm happy by the way with my experiences.

Sometimes when you have been seeing the same person for a long time it is easy to get into a rut just like real life really,, You have to use your imagination.

A bad punt for me would be bad attitude on the part of the punter... cynicism because he has had bad punts elsewhere and he comes in with an ' want my money's worth' stance and stays like that even when he gets good service, but for me the worst thing has to be poor hygiene both bodily and mouthily. You just can't get over filth, and I don't mean of the mind :)

I suppose from the punters point of view a bad punt is one where afterwards he thinks, for whatever reason, he hadn't received value for money. From the ladies point of view perhaps " thank god I got paid for that ".

There's a difference between disappointment and dissatisfaction. The age and appearance of the lady not being what you expected is a disappointment. A luxury apartment that turns out to be an ordinary flat that could do with a good clean and the toilet seat being replaced is not. Personal experience there !! Advertising

" the best blowjob in the northern hemisphere " and then it turning out to be adequate at best is a disappointment. Advertising " I love kissing " and then saying that she only kisses her boyfriend or doesn't kiss at all is bad. Anyway, I don't want to know if you have a boyfriend , partner or husband any more than you want to know about my seven failed marriages, fifteen kids, and a wife that doesn't understand me !! Extremes are bad of course. Moaning, groaning and bucking when your acting ability is no better than Ann Widdicombe or giving an impression of a corpse when rigormortis has set in. I like nothing more than whilst putting 100% effort into eating pussy than to look up and see that she appears to be thinking about bringing the washing in in case it rains.

I would honestly like to hear the ladies opinions on this one. As far as I know I haven't ever done anything to make a lady think badly of me but that might not be the case. I may have done something and she has been kind enough to say nothing. If that is the case I don't want to repeat it so please, ladies, give us your opinions.

I'm sure that the men will be forthcoming.

I'm more interested in the ladies replies too. From my limited experiences and reasonably low expectations and wishes I've rarely been dismayed. Dissatisfied perhaps when the girl in question has had a huge belly or is not quite what the photo suggests. But I've always got what I required in the first place which is fairly vanilla sex. I've had some outstanding moments.

Some girls have been really chatty and they've complained that some punters don't interact much at all. Is this a bad encounter or are you happy just to get it over with and forget it?

On the other hand being chatty with the WG can bring them to telling you all sorts of stuff which I'm not particularly interested in. In the particular case I suggested in my original post the WG seems to be keen to make me cum at least twice and tries very hard to please. But often I can't. I'm often satisfied. I think she likes me.maybe she doesn't care . I'm happy either way.

Just wondered if the girls are having a 'good' time but feel that they're not either as satisfied with their performance or just as satisfied as they could be with that particular encounter.

It's a funny old game this. Full of pretence, charades, strict business and sometimes genuine mutual enjoyment.

Just curious really....

I suppose from the punters point of view a bad punt is one where afterwards he thinks, for whatever reason, he hadn't received value for money. From the ladies point of view perhaps " thank god I got paid for that ".

There's a difference between disappointment and dissatisfaction. The age and appearance of the lady not being what you expected is a disappointment. A luxury apartment that turns out to be an ordinary flat that could do with a good clean and the toilet seat being replaced is not. Personal experience there !! Advertising

" the best blowjob in the northern hemisphere " and then it turning out to be adequate at best is a disappointment. Advertising " I love kissing " and then saying that she only kisses her boyfriend or doesn't kiss at all is bad. Anyway, I don't want to know if you have a boyfriend , partner or husband any more than you want to know about my seven failed marriages, fifteen kids, and a wife that doesn't understand me !! Extremes are bad of course. Moaning, groaning and bucking when your acting ability is no better than Ann Widdicombe or giving an impression of a corpse when rigormortis has set in. I like nothing more than whilst putting 100% effort into eating pussy than to look up and see that she appears to be thinking about bringing the washing in in case it rains.

I would honestly like to hear the ladies opinions on this one. As far as I know I haven't ever done anything to make a lady think badly of me but that might not be the case. I may have done something and she has been kind enough to say nothing. If that is the case I don't want to repeat it so please, ladies, give us your opinions.

Some interesting points here and I accept your overall point.

Sometimes I have received a very good service, and have not thought about the money...but the superego has questioned 'what was I doing there?'.

So sometimes the money does not come into it especially when you are trying to figure 'What's it's all about Alfie...oooops I mean Gibbs?

Edited by Superego

So sometimes the money does not come into it especially when you are trying to figure 'What's it's all about Alfie...oooops I mean Gibbs?

Good point well made, Sir. It isn't always about the money. As usual I paid at the start as per protocol and had a very enjoyable session which actually overran by about twenty minutes. I thought the young lady had underpriced herself for the service she had

given so I got my wallet out and rewarded her accordingly.

One day I hope to meet a lady who is so satisfied with me that I might be rewarded with a cup of coffee and a piece of cake.

Good point well made, Sir. It isn't always about the money. As usual I paid at the start as per protocol and had a very enjoyable session which actually overran by about twenty minutes. I thought the young lady had underpriced herself for the service she had

given so I got my wallet out and rewarded her accordingly.

One day I hope to meet a lady who is so satisfied with me that I might be rewarded with a cup of coffee and a piece of cake.

For a moment I thought you were going to say tea with crumpet. Let's hope it does happen...I mean the cup of coffee/tea and a piece of cake :)

It's interesting to read what you have put down here. I needed to replace my loo seat and left it too long. It's a working flat but I own it and I didn't want to get anyone in to do it because it is a bity of a mind fuck sometimes getting people in to do things. I don't want anyone to come in here and suss me out. I eventually changed it myself, but found my face going red when I read your bit here The cap fitted :)

They recently painted the outside of the building - meaning the windows to my flat, and I could not cope with the thought of someone appearing at the top of a pair of ladders and looking in............ so I did not work, but came to the flat anyway.

I am constantly aware of dust and things but I confess to being untidy :(

I never say I am the best at anything because someone will always want to pull you down or prove you wrong. I would never say I have the best flat because I don't. It suits me though. Its comfortable and welcoming as is the person inside of it, and if I have cake in there (which I don't because I would eat it all) you could have a piece with your cuppa with the greatest of pleasure.

The bad punts are the ones that scare you. Anything else is pretty much part of the parcel of the job. I'd rather have a hundred smelly boring crap lovers than one who makes me fear for my safety.

It's interesting to read what you have put down here. I needed to replace my loo seat and left it too long. It's a working flat but I own it and I didn't want to get anyone in to do it because it is a bity of a mind fuck sometimes getting people in to do things. I don't want anyone to come in here and suss me out. I eventually changed it myself, but found my face going red when I read your bit here The cap fitted :)

I would never say I have the best flat because I don't. It suits me though. Its comfortable and welcoming as is the person inside of it, and if I have cake in there (which I don't because I would eat it all) you could have a piece with your cuppa with the greatest of pleasure.

Since I started doing posts a few weeks ago I've read hundreds and I'm coming up to the hundred myself. I form an opinion, as you do, about the other posters. Some of the guys write very good interesting posts that make me think and sometimes cause me to alter or change what opinion on particular issues. I have a lesser opinion of some others. As for the ladies I obviously respect all your opinions. You get an idea of what someone is like from their phrasing and what they write about. Sometimes I will do a follow up thinking that I would like to meet that lady in person. Now here's the rub. Why do all the ones I would like to meet live so far away from me? For me to visit you, Sarah, means a 200 mile round trip for example. Sometimes you ladies can be so inconsiderate towards us men.

I have just got into double figures and I have to say that only a couple of flats have slipped into the toilet seat category. I have yet to visit a " luxury apartment " but have visited three houses and two flats that I would be happy to invite someone to visit if they were mine. I'm sure I will visit many more nice places and nice ladies. I certainly hope so. Untidyness I can accept. I am not the tidiest person myself. Dirt is an entirely different thing and can make you wonder about other areas of cleanliness.

Comfortable and welcoming will do for me Sarah. Both for the flat and the lady. I might even bring the cake myself. Or perhaps a delicious cream horn. I haven't had one of those for years. How about you?

Q.....

A. being heckled by the mothers and kids on the school run whilst leaving the parlour.

Q.....

A. being heckled by the mothers and kids on the school run whilst leaving the parlour.

That's sounds very awful :wacko:

It is a bugger.

I had a punt where the woman started backtracking almost as soon as I walked into the flat, she said x,y, and z were off the menu. She did offer a discount though. Grumpy start to the session. About halfway through she perked up a lot and the second half of the appointment was great fun. At the end she said I was a "gentleman" - whatever that means- and maybe next time x,y and z would be back on the menu.

I never went back, my fragile self image can only take so much of a bashing

For me it was often down to that very first instance when you first meet. As much as I didn't like the poor hygiene ect I could deal with things like that during the session, it was when we first clapped eyes on each other.

If I felt I didn't come up to his expectations (which I knew instantly and it does happen) then the punt would not go as well as it should, I'd have prefered it if he was honest and left. If the guy couldn't maintain eye contact with me then the punt wouldn't go as well as it should. If he didn't respond to my welcoming smile, kiss or hug with at least a smile then the punt wouldn't go as well as it should. If he was over cocky and arrogant then the punt wouldn't go as well as it should. If he refused my lovely cake and coffee made with my loving hands then the punt definately didn't go as well as it should. And if he ran a mile when I dropped to my knees on the doorstep and blew him right there and then, then obviously the punt didn't go as well as it should.

For me it was often down to that very first instance when you first meet. As much as I didn't like the poor hygiene ect I could deal with things like that during the session, it was when we first clapped eyes on each other.

If I felt I didn't come up to his expectations (which I knew instantly and it does happen) then the punt would not go as well as it should, I'd have prefered it if he was honest and left. If the guy couldn't maintain eye contact with me then the punt wouldn't go as well as it should. If he didn't respond to my welcoming smile, kiss or hug with at least a smile then the punt wouldn't go as well as it should. If he was over cocky and arrogant then the punt wouldn't go as well as it should. If he refused my lovely cake and coffee made with my loving hands then the punt definately didn't go as well as it should. And if he ran a mile when I dropped to my knees on the doorstep and blew him right there and then, then obviously the punt didn't go as well as it should.

yes, yes yes yes and yes... love you lady... you put it all so beautifully :)

You serve cake and coffee, Holly? Blimey, I usually take my own bottle of water.

You serve cake and coffee, Holly? Blimey, I usually take my own bottle of water.

Served.. Past tense. Only one special man gets to sample my............. cake these days :P

yes, yes yes yes and yes... love you lady... you put it all so beautifully :)

Thank you Sarah..

Conversely if I did come up to his expectations and it showed in his eyes then the punt would be amazing. If he went to hold my hands on arrival and had nice nails, smelt good and flashed a warm smile then the punt would be amazing. If he was polite and well mannered (and even better, well educated) then the punt would be amazing. If he complimented my cake and refrained from feeding it the dog behind my back then he would get special treatment and an even more amazing punt and last but definately not least...... If he fell to his knees on arrival and ended up between my legs... Wayhay he probably would end up being locked in my cupboard and kept forever for my own personal amusement... :D:P

Ha ha some good observations there. Interesting. Thanks for your contributions.

A bad experience with a client, would be someone who lacks good personal hygiene, is rude and belligerent and arrogant. I find it hard work as well when a guy is pushy, i.e asks if I will do things not on my likes list or what I advertise, actually during the session 'Will you do anal'? 'No i make it plain, I don't do this'...'oh i thought you might do it for extra money?'.....sigh....

I also find it hard work with a guy who does not engage very much, doesn't talk, even though you try and be friendly and make conversation, or just lies there like a sack of spuds and doesn't give anything away. You spend most of the session asking if he is actually enjoying something you are doing as he gives no indication of what he likes and what he is enjoying.As a service provider a bit of interaction helps you both to get the most out of a session!

It doesn't matter if the guy doesn't float your boat necessarily after all he is paying you for a good time so I don't expect every single client to give me orgasms (although it is lovely when it mutual and you both enjoy it obviously) but just lying there like Caligula 'do something for me now' does not a good punt make for either party in my opinion.

Also guys that deliberately try and get extra time out of you....pays for a 30 minute booking and 35 minutes later is saying 'don;t make me come yet!'. I have got wise to this and will say politely 'do you want to extend the booking then?'....'Oh er no is time up...oh ok then best make me come then'....if I'm feeling relaxed and i'm not really busy and we're having a good time then I am not a clock watcher but guys that deliberately try and take advantage I don't think its right.

A bad experience with a client, would be someone who lacks good personal hygiene, is rude and belligerent and arrogant. I find it hard work as well when a guy is pushy, i.e asks if I will do things not on my likes list or what I advertise, actually during the session 'Will you do anal'? 'No i make it plain, I don't do this'...'oh i thought you might do it for extra money?'.....sigh....

I also find it hard work with a guy who does not engage very much, doesn't talk, even though you try and be friendly and make conversation, or just lies there like a sack of spuds and doesn't give anything away. You spend most of the session asking if he is actually enjoying something you are doing as he gives no indication of what he likes and what he is enjoying.As a service provider a bit of interaction helps you both to get the most out of a session!

It doesn't matter if the guy doesn't float your boat necessarily after all he is paying you for a good time so I don't expect every single client to give me orgasms (although it is lovely when it mutual and you both enjoy it obviously) but just lying there like Caligula 'do something for me now' does not a good punt make for either party in my opinion.

Also guys that deliberately try and get extra time out of you....pays for a 30 minute booking and 35 minutes later is saying 'don;t make me come yet!'. I have got wise to this and will say politely 'do you want to extend the booking then?'....'Oh er no is time up...oh ok then best make me come then'....if I'm feeling relaxed and i'm not really busy and we're having a good time then I am not a clock watcher but guys that deliberately try and take advantage I don't think its right.

Can you kindly clarify whether the punter you 'find hard work' is a bad punt...or is it a different form of 'bad punt compared to the 'rude and arrogant punter'? Since I suspect both

will be hard work if you follow?

Cheers!

Edited by Superego

Can you kindly clarify whether the punter you 'find hard work' is a bad punt...or is it a different form of 'bad punt compared to the 'rude and arrogant punter'? Since I suspect both

will be hard work if you follow?

Cheers!

Both are bad punts in their own way. Hence why I wrote down all the different things that can make a punt bad from my perspective as a wg.

Both are bad punts in their own way. Hence why I wrote down all the different things that can make a punt bad from my perspective as a wg.

Cheers!

My take on things it. There are things - usually dependent on personalities IMO - in a punt which can be 'annoying' but not necessarily make the punt 'bad' per se.

There are those times when you have a WG who 'talks too much' but that is only becausemy hormones are raging like the ocean sea and i wish to ponce upon her like a rabbit . However, if I can control myself or the lady says somethings that particularly strikes a chord with me. Then the sexual feelings are temporarily suspended as I become engrossed in the chit-chat also :P

There is another side to this. Whilst in this mode I can also see that for some WGs talking (expression emotions etc) makes them feel at ease etc and also it can mean but not necessarily that they are comfortable in my presence also - which is a compliment inteself directly or indirectly..

So what may start out 'annoying' in fact ends up as something else - which is quite pleasant :)

Edited by Superego