Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oldblighter

Jessica Sanchez On Ukadultzone - Another Bait And Switch?

4 posts in this topic

Just came across Jessica Sanchez on UKAdultzone, not a site I'm familiar with and, as you can see, she's rather gorgeous as you can see. But .... she seems a bit too good for a £110/hour girl, even in Redbridge (especially in Redbridge), and I wonder. I've tried the usual checks, but neither Google Images nor Tineye recognises her photo.

Anyone tried her, or have any views on whether or not she's genuine?

a>

PS: I love the way she says she's a "...blonde with legs for days." Maybe she was in the Paralympics before?

Edited by Oldblighter

PS: I love the way she says she's a "...blonde with legs for days." Maybe she was in the Paralympics before?

Maybe it's because they are closed at night? :lol:

She is also on the purple site (as jessica.sanchez) with a couple more pictures and neither of those pics have any GRIS hits either so may well be genuine.

She is also on the purple site (as jessica.sanchez) with a couple more pictures and neither of those pics have any GRIS hits either so may well be genuine.

I hadn't spotted her there, thank you. I'm still a bit dubious as the pictures are a little too good. I'd go and check her out myself but I'm tied up for the next couple of weeks.