Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobsam

Prefer Bj's ?

8 posts in this topic

I saw a WG a while back and thinking about seeing her again as I am finally back in London next week. I liked her personally but something bugged me though. Her services were rather GFE. She said she prefered to give BJ's as thats what turned her on and that what she'd like to do as well as receive oral

It sounded to me like she was saying she prefers to give BJ's as she tries her best to restrict how much of a pounding she gets in a day.

Is it me or is my vibe right ?.

The thing is I really enjoyed time with her, but I didn't even get to do much of what I wanted as I was taken in by her personality. I really wanted to give her a good seeing to as I prefer far more of a rampant session.

I saw a WG a while back and thinking about seeing her again as I am finally back in London next week. I liked her personally but something bugged me though. Her services were rather GFE. She said she prefered to give BJ's as thats what turned her on and that what she'd like to do as well as receive oral

It sounded to me like she was saying she prefers to give BJ's as she tries her best to restrict how much of a pounding she gets in a day.

Is it me or is my vibe right ?.

The thing is I really enjoyed time with her, but I didn't even get to do much of what I wanted as I was taken in by her personality. I really wanted to give her a good seeing to as I prefer far more of a rampant session.

If I were you I would call her & qualify that what you want to do is ok with her. If she says no its not ok then you have a decision to make. Simples.

I saw a lady a while back who said on her profile that her favourite was BJ and this was verified in her feedback. So I wasn't surprised when, like most ladies, she went straight onto it. She was very good. It was enjoyable and I let her, and me, enjoy it for five minutes and then politely guided her on to something else. There wasn't a problem and we went back to it later. The lady advertises what services she is willing to provide and you decide which services you want, in what order, and for how long. You're the one paying the bill so you choose what to eat. Just do it nicely.

If I were you I would call her & qualify that what you want to do is ok with her. If she says no its not ok then you have a decision to make. Simples.

Indeed, ask so its clear what is on offer.

try again but ask in advance if this is on the cards could be a number of things she may have just come on her period that hour when she went to the loo and was stuck how to handle it, you just don't know.

Personally I love BJs and RO. Just seeing my cock disappearing into her mouth is a real turn on for me.

There used to be a woman in a parlour in Liverpool, can't remember her name, who was up for virtually anything bar actual sex. But she was great fun, loved kissing, having her nipples really worked on hard, and reverse oral with a digit inserted into her anus and gave a really good uncovered bj to completion. What more could a man in a marriage that had no oral sex in it ask for!!

I much prefer BJs to sex. Give me this woman's number!