jd74

Any Recommendations For Croydon Chaps?

19 posts in this topic

Looking for recommendations for my third punt, small budget of up to 60 for half hour and up to 90 for hour. I've read lots of times that more money doesn't equal better service!

Lady should be under 25, white and preferably brunette. Not looking for any special services, just covered bj, reverse oral and sex. Thanks guys

Beautiful Chloe on the purple site should fir the bill then. Nice discrete private flat about 10 mins walk from East Croydon and very nice and responsive, especially in doggy. Surprised she doesn't have more FB on there but Croydon suffers from lots of girls who come in and stay in Jurys Inn etc for 3 nights and then move on. She's been there a while (studying nearby) and seems to use a secretary in Poland to organise appointments.

she has a lovely ass. cute face from what i remember

she was a bit impersonal for my liking but she wasnt bad

Edited by juan47

She's gorgeous looking. But I saw her about 4 months ago and was really disappointed. Like the man said very 'impersonal'. No connection at all. Bad luck I guess

Not recommendation as such more who to avoid - the EE group working out of the Holiday Inn at the leisure / shopping park opposite the Aeordrome / airplane facility.

Best of luck - Croydon like Canary Wharf is not one of my London lucky spots :-(

Croydon like Canary Wharf is not one of my London lucky spots :-(

The best punt in Croydon is East Croydon Station. From there you can get to Victoria or London Bridge in under 20 minutes and actually meet a WG who is worth the effort. All we get in Croydon are transient EE girls who stay in a hotel for a few days and provide mediocre service or bait and switch scamming before swiftly departing, it's a punting desert.

I have to agree. Ive had 3 punts in Croydon, none of which were any good TBH. Ive moved onto Kingston and had a top notch punt with Paola, will definately be going back. As well as trying to get to Guildford one Monday to test drive the highly rated Adele !

Mrsingh, are you referring to big tits Betti/Amanda et al ? Any details as to the disappointment ? Any info welcome as these.girls have been on my raydar

big tits betti seems to have strong reviews on the other site - not visited her, not really my cup of tea TBH

Hi TheTinMan, can't recall sorry - I'm finding profiles changing all the time now - pictures changing; locations changing; etc. The girl I saw was bait & switch which makes it even less memorable :-(

All I can advise is be wary of that specific location.

Happy punting :-)

Punting in Croydon is like buying a second and mobile phone off a well known vbay. Having said that I've had some fantastic punts in and around Croydon.Gorgeous alevel girl most recent, she will probably be back soon, banged her ass for at least 30 mins non stop, had sweat drippng off me he he. Passionate Maggie gets good reviews though.

Has anyone.seen Sarah or Claudia both from other site and offering 30 min 3some for £80 !?!?

I have to agree. Ive had 3 punts in Croydon, none of which were any good TBH. Ive moved onto Kingston and had a top notch punt with Paola, will definately be going back. As well as trying to get to Guildford one Monday to test drive the highly rated Adele !

Test drive? Is this where I say: "vroom vroom"?!

I saw beautiful chole.... she was a decent punt no negativity and did what i required (owo + swallow)

But as said she is very impersonal, quiet...just felt like going through the motions. however i didnt mind as she had a Gorgeous arse!

Sexy Laura a stunning blonde in Croydon. I've seen her once superb figure, very chatty but won't do CIM or swallow, overall excellent. She is now on holiday I think. I'm just waiting when she'll be back.

Anyone seen Carla on ace massage?

Dont bother with her guys. Terrible attitude..just wants to make you cum aaap and get you out of there...no eye contact and smelt of bo...has some cellulite..lip sore....glamour looking girl with huge tits that are too big and not nicely shaped..not my kind of thing...seems to hate men and has no respect..dont think she showers between punters. In and out in about 15mins total. First bad punt in years..first one Ive done in years and not read any reviews on. Almost always bad when I dont read reviews however I liked the look and sound of her on the phone so took a chance. I have not seen a girl with no reviews for years and guess Id forgotten how bad it feels when you have a bad punt. My faith was mis placed. Waste of money. Wont ever see a girl with no reviews again. 

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, Lush1pot said:

Wont ever see a girl with no reviews again. 

...have you submitted your review?

Nope I will do now