Guest highland1212

question for ladies@ do you enjoy french kissing?

36 posts in this topic

it seems to me that most working girls consider sex a mechanical, emotionally uninvolved act, but when it comes to kissing, this is something they only enjoy when they are emotionally invested in a man. to me, kissing is among my top activities with a woman, and doesn't have to be becuase we are in love, but rather just due to attraction..it seems not all WG feel this way.

to the women who offer this, do you enjoy it, by and large?

From what i hear sex is never a mechanical, emotionally uninvolved act for a woman.

it seems to me that most working girls consider sex a mechanical, emotionally uninvolved act, but when it comes to kissing, this is something they only enjoy when they are emotionally invested in a man. to me, kissing is among my top activities with a woman, and doesn't have to be becuase we are in love, but rather just due to attraction..it seems not all WG feel this way.

'It seems to you?' Drawing on your vast experience of BEING a WG, I presume?

We may consider sex to be 'emotionally uninvolved' - we couldn't really do this job if we fell deeply, irrevocably in love with each and every one of you; but I doubt most of us consider it to be 'mechanical'.

As a general rule of thumb, I think it would be fair to say if we offer it, it's because we usually enjoy it. The things we don't enjoy don't make it onto the list.

You chose a wg because I assume you are attracted to her. She see's you because you are paying her - attraction does not come into it.

Surely the answer for all girls will be, as it would be for me:

Yes if it is with someone I want to kiss that way.

If it's a job - as it is in this case - then I assume that if offered it is all in the line of service more or less.

As long as my client is hygenic, I enjoy french kissing, it gets you in the mood! I find it difficult when I go to kiss some customers (they are in a small minority) who turn their cheek towards you as if you may have some terrible disease! I can imagine that a customer feels like this when attempting to kiss a girl that does not offer this service

As long as my client is hygenic, I enjoy french kissing, it gets you in the mood! I find it difficult when I go to kiss some customers (they are in a small minority) who turn their cheek towards you as if you may have some terrible disease! I can imagine that a customer feels like this when attempting to kiss a girl that does not offer this service

Very true!

The reasons I've been given, among others, are that kissing will mess up their make-up or they have a cold and don't wish to pass it on, another wg was having a ciggie even as she answered the door - she didn't need an excuse, it was off limits from that moment on!

These days I try to sort out potential problems before a punt, but kissing was the question avoided by a wg in a recent exchange of emails, so no further interest.

It's always a bit of a disappointment for me when I go to kiss a WG and she turns away and offers me her neck etc. I can understand why some girls wouldn't offer it (smelly punters, intimacy etc.) but it's a shame when you're with a stunning girl and can't kiss her!

I love french kissing.It is a service that i dont give to everyone though and that is simply down to oral hygiene,wether or not they smoke and to be honest,sometimes down to what they have just eaten. If you tick all the box's for a good full on snog then its fantastic,you can really get carried away with it as some of my yummy tasting guys have discovered.It really does add an extra dimension to the appointment when you have difficulty tearing your faces away from one another.mmmmm

Health and safety out of the way,

I find it strange to not kiss.

I had one or two clients that have turned thier heads, awkwark moment then weird feeling, not quite the same after that, I don't really know what to do with myself (figure of speech).

I do it because I like it.

Are we all roped in on this one or is it all the wg you know, or could it be just all the wg you have seen.

Or is it just a manner of speaking. Surely we would need to know a little about you in order to understand why it would seem to you??

i adore french kissing but also do not offer to all my clients, this is for the reasons stated above.

the one thing i cant stand though is when you open the door and the first response is to have your tonsils licked.good manners also comes into this. take it slow and see how far the girl will go, as in all things

Surely we would need to know a little about you in order to understand why it would seem to you??

Not at all. Just as one does not need to know about the people in opinion polls, if (say) 100 punting experiences tend towards a particular type of occurrence ('cold kissing') one can assume the attitude is fairly prevalent.

Not at all. Just as one does not need to know about the people in opinion polls, if (say) 100 punting experiences tend towards a particular type of occurrence ('cold kissing') one can assume the attitude is fairly prevalent.

That may be but his post was

"it seems to me"

so polls and a hundred punters aside I stand on my post and raise you 2

take it slow and see how far the girl will go, as in all things

I really don't enjoy the prospect of edging my hand/tongue/whatever nearer to where I might like to put it, knowing all the time I'm risking having my face/cock/whatever given a good slap.

Please think again about your approach.

wow, a simple question and certain people get so defensive.

It's wonderful isn't it?

If your were wowed by the replies you got on this thread you may be in for a rough ride.

Oh it's the ultimate prelude to other things! How odd it would be to not kiss.

I have met 2 people who wouldn't kiss me, I thought it was very odd indeed. Nice blokes and all that...but I don't want to meet them again because of the no kissing. I didn't think it was because they thought I was dirty (maybe it was!) but because they felt guilty about wife and that kissing (just like some ladies) feels too close.

Not only odd, it would be unheard of :D

I think you might want to change that to "almost unheard of"

Well yes, it should be unheard of, but as someone posted and asked, I related 2 exps. 2 in 1000's, and how odd it felt. Not my usual exp...

When I get a newbie virgin..(some have never been kissed) and I love initiating their first proper kiss, some, if not most, have been magical, and really really good! No face mashing up this far...!

I have a good visual lesson to tout, the film 'Closer' with Jude Law and Julia Roberts, kissing up close for a good few mins. I say...watch that, that's a pretty damn good guide to kissing. I must say, I do fast forward to that bit a lot. Gets me going, so it does. :D

Yeah, kissing is a very very sexy thang..you don't have to be good looking or body perfect, if you can kiss well, you have it in the bag! Nature follows...!

I had no kissing on my 1st ever punt (which I found a bit odd, but being new to the game I accepted), so when emailing a girl to arrange my 2nd punt I made sure I mentioned kissing among other things I wanted. She replied to my emails, but didn't mention the kissing at all, so I thought it was ok.

She arrived and within seconds gave me her list of what she didn't do...yes, kissing was on her 'does not do' list as that was reserved for her husband only!

I began to think no working girls offered kissing.

It took me 5 punts with different girls to find one who loved to kiss. I had such a surprise when she suggested we kiss. I couldn't believe she was asking me if I liked it. I'd about given up on even asking the girls.

That totally changed my outlook on the punting scene.

It had all now become so much more enjoyable.

Good for you! Lots of ladies are comfy to snog, a bit of research goes a long way.

It is a very close and personal thing, genitals can be joined without looking, but face to face, eye to eye, it's more an inkling of 'that person' is in your face/eyes, and that seems to be more disconcerting to some who indulge, both men and women. As the man has somewhat chosen from a picture and she doesn't see him at all, before, there is a good chance that the hesitant kisser will be the woman..

Many of us are fine with a smiley face, whatever looks, good dental hygiene...

So I'm sure you have all that down pat, and are prepared to get yer face snogged off! By many!

Oh it's the ultimate prelude to other things! How odd it would be to not kiss.

I have met 2 people who wouldn't kiss me, I thought it was very odd indeed. Nice blokes and all that...but I don't want to meet them again because of the no kissing. I didn't think it was because they thought I was dirty (maybe it was!) but because they felt guilty about wife and that kissing (just like some ladies) feels too close.

I've also had a couple of guys who said they "didn't do" the kissing thing. I found it very awkward and just couldn't get into the flow of things. A good snog gets me going!

i think there should be a general atraction before kissing

just me