Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jd74

Debbies Massage Anerley

13 posts in this topic

After reading various good field reports, am gonna try this place out at the weekend.

I looked on their site, and being a relatively novice punter, dont understand some of their terminology :)

Whilst i obviously understand hand, breast relief etc, can someone please explain "French or sex" and "French sex and toy show" ???

Also, from people who have been to Debbies, i assumed you get a specified amount of time? Just doesnt state :)

Thanks

After reading various good field reports, am gonna try this place out at the weekend.

I looked on their site, and being a relatively novice punter, dont understand some of their terminology :)

Whilst i obviously understand hand, breast relief etc, can someone please explain "French or sex" and "French sex and toy show" ???

Also, from people who have been to Debbies, i assumed you get a specified amount of time? Just doesnt state :)

Thanks

These are traditional Soho/Shepherds Market terms - French = oral. Toy show = girl plays with sex toy while you watch.

You make me feel like a proper old-timer!

I can vouch for Debbie's, it's one of the best places I have been too in S.London. If you look on the girls pages you will see their rates per 30 minutes. Try the house special with the assisted shower, it's worth it. If you're lucky you'll get to meet Debbie, she pops in most days when not working. She's a really nice woman. I've not been there for a few years but it's a well established place and I'm sure you'll have a great time there.

Best girl is Juliet on Thursday, tose boobs.

Best girl is Juliet on Thursday, tose boobs.

I must agree Juliet is one of the best she always gives 110% energy and enthusiasm into her clients as you can imagine this makes her VERY popular, so i'd recommend anyone whos planning on visiting her must try to catch her as early as possible in the day while shes still got alot of her energy to give :P

Enhanced. Quite a few of debbiesmassage girls are enhanced

Shame, as I personally much preferred the natural. Need to rethink if I should still visit next week....

Shame, as I personally much preferred the natural. Need to rethink if I should still visit next week....

debbies is always worth a visit :)

Nah Tina is natural mate And her bust size is genuine