Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nelad4fun

First Time Punting In Manchester Advice

9 posts in this topic

Hi, I will be in Manchester on Friday morning in the Wythenshawe area and looking for a punt. I will have transport so can get around.

Never punted in Manchester and don't know who's recommended. I usually go for late 20's - early 30s. Prefer PSE and OWO is a deal maker.

many thanks

Why don't you take a look in the FR section of this site. You can search by area too if you wish. There is Another Website with a search facility with several thousand entries.

If you find someone you fancy, in either place, then come back and ask and you will be helped. However you must do your own research.

If you haven't done already, then:-

1/ Google "Little Black Book Manchester", then click on top site resulting from search.

2/ Look at Hot or Not reports. (NB You may need to join site. But I've been a member for years... its free, no spam or any stuff like that results.)

3/ In unlikely event that Hot or Not reports don't sort you out... then just start a thread there asking for help. (Expertise on Manchester is unrivalled.)

... then just start a thread there asking for help. (Expertise on Manchester is unrivalled.)

He has just done that exact thing. However he has not done any research for himself before asking questions.

i've done plenty of research. But I don't know the area at all. I have mentioned the location I will be in and was hoping someone would recommend someone local.

The Little Black Book is good or try a Northern Directory Some one like Punterchat maybe you could get some recommendations from there, personally Punternet is great or start with a reputable agency..

Hope this helps

Miss Money Penny

xx

Search for - "pierced princess" natalie - on google. She's on the LBB and adultwork, and probably various other sites. Based in Salford Quays. Nice person, makes you feel welcome. Curvy, so don't visit her if you like thin girls.

Manchester punting capital of the UK.

Sophie would be one name at the top of my list.

http://www.sophiesxxx.co.uk/

Nice discrete apartment at Salford very handy for Media city, plenty of parking very easy to find.

Manchester punting capital of the UK.

Sophie would be one name at the top of my list.

http://www.sophiesxxx.co.uk/

Nice discrete apartment at Salford very handy for Media city, plenty of parking very easy to find.

you wont go wrong with this lady, a fantastic time is guaranteed and Sophie really enjoys her job !!