Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikef2008

Bargain Punt In London

9 posts in this topic

For me, it has to be Narinder of Indian Palace. On P/N she has generally really good reviews even though very occasionally there have been complaints about her manner. One time, I was on the receiving end of her abrupt manner but all in all, Ive seen her about 10 times and she never fails to disappoint. She's good-looking, sexy, slim, great tits, the most fantastic arse - and just loves to suck and fuck! Doggie with Narinder, up against the wall, next to the mirror, is a sensation I would pay five times the money for. Hugely underated, I think.

This sounds a bit like a plug for a particular lady.

Does this thread have anything to do with David Dickinson or Tim Wonnacott ?

For me, it has to be Narinder of Indian Palace. On P/N she has generally really good reviews even though very occasionally there have been complaints about her manner. One time, I was on the receiving end of her abrupt manner but all in all, Ive seen her about 10 times and she never fails to disappoint. She's good-looking, sexy, slim, great tits, the most fantastic arse - and just loves to suck and fuck! Doggie with Narinder, up against the wall, next to the mirror, is a sensation I would pay five times the money for. Hugely underated, I think.

That's the sort of post I.P. want to read a punter wants to pay five times the cost , good man .

This sounds a bit like a plug for a particular lady.

You're suggesting he's promoting her? I don't think so, he has quite a few posts and they're very varied.

Does this thread have anything to do with David Dickinson or Tim Wonnacott ?

Eh? Am I missing something here? Can you translate this for us, Bill?

Edited by Oldblighter

You're suggesting he's promoting her? I don't think so, he has quite a few posts and they're very varied.

Eh? Am I missing something here? Can you translate this for us, Bill?

Bargain punt

geddit ?....eh ?....geddit ???

(no ?....i give up) :P

Edited by BillGoldberg

Double negative. Does this mean she is rubbish?

Double negative. Does this mean she is rubbish?

Ha ha well spotted. That faux pas certainly pisses on the parade!