porker paul

Battle Of The White Van Women

18 posts in this topic

is the title of a story in the review section of the Guardian today. It's about the rise in the number of working women in France who sell sex from campervans on industrial estates near southern French cities.

The interesting quote for me was from Cleo Navarro who said she "feels safer on the street, working in clients cars or hotels, rather than on the internet, where (she) can't see the man before accepting an encounter".

This surprises me. I would have thought that the internet made punting much safer for women.

Anyone got a view?

How does she get business ?

I'm guessing either an ad up somewhere with a phone number or if people know where she is they can knock on the van door.

How is that safer or even any different than the internet based ladies ?

Edited by Tomler

Sounds like a move up from the burger vans you find on just about every South Wales Industrial Estates! :D

How does she get business ?

I think the grape vine lets guys know the area and then they just turn up.

Punter : How do you feel about sex on the tv? WG : It was difficult in the old days but as long as you got the balance right you were usually ok. With the flat screens nowadays it just about impossible !!

Punter : How do you feel about sex on the tv? WG : It was difficult in the old days but as long as you got the balance right you were usually ok. With the flat screens nowadays it just about impossible !!

Q have you been on the telly?

A yes but the legs broke.

back on topic, I hear there is a lady in the midlands who works from a narrow boat on the canal.

hope she doesnt make a tidal wave!

I posted this to see what reaction there might be to the thought that the internet is less safe for the WG's than working the streets from a van on an industrial estate. So far not much useful input.

I used to go up to a white van and ask for a "99 please".

Now it seems it is 30 less.

I would say meeting Internet punters is slightly safer than someone just turning up at your van. Especially If the website runs a feedback system.

I posted this to see what reaction there might be to the thought that the internet is less safe for the WG's than working the streets from a van on an industrial estate. So far not much useful input.

To give a serious response. I would have thought the internet rather than the white van was better for both parties. I assume that white van versus house/flat would mean a big difference in cost. If I had to choose between the back of van and a comfortable bedroom it would be the bedroom every time. Anyone who has seen action in a caravan will know why.

Price is a big consideration. Some of the prices I see quoted make me wonder whether they are serious. Or perhaps don't want recommendations or repeat business. Or perhaps they are fantastic performers. Or perhaps I'm a skinflint.

Wandered off the subject a little there but the actual point was that price isn't everything. Cheap doesn't mean the lady must be rubbish and expensive doesn't necessarily mean you get an out of this world experience. Value For Money is what I'm looking for and as long as I got that I would quite happily pay £50.

Price is a big consideration. Some of the prices I see quoted make me wonder whether they are serious. Or perhaps don't want recommendations or repeat business. Or perhaps they are fantastic performers. Or perhaps I'm a skinflint.

The article quoted €40 to €60 for a quick BJ or fast f*ck. I wouldn't dream of going there for any price bit They seem to do good business.

The article quoted €40 to €60 for a quick BJ or fast f*ck. I wouldn't dream of going there for any price bit They seem to do good business.

You wouldn't get me in the back of a van either in france or here if it was free.

Sorry if I mislead you with the two paragraphs " price is a big consideration etc ". I was talking abou ladies in this country. The majority seem to be in the £120 to £150 price range but you do see ladies advertising themselves at 2 and 3 times that rate. I was attempting to make the point, obviously badly, that just because a lady is advertising £200 or £300 etc that doesn 't mean that they are any better than ladies advertising £120. It's what you get for your money that counts. Perhaps the £500 is fantastic. Of course what's a bargain to one man may seem expensive to another.

there was once a girl on the purple site who offered sex in her customised passion wagon, working in the Aylesbury/High Wycombe areas.

Not sure if she's still working.

In the "former British Zone of Germany", around the Lueneberger Heide there always used to be recycled ambulances, and caravans parked, during the warmer parts of the year, in suitable lay-byes and forestry tracks. They often had a "colleague" or other variety of security, with them, perhaps for safety, perhaps for someone to talk to on a quiet day. I always assumed that they were there because there was business to be had, but also because by working on the road, they didn't need to register and get the modern equivalent of a Becker Buch, which would be on their files for ever.

In Paris, more recently, the Bois de Boulogne at the urban end, had lots of white vans parked (permanently - some didn't look as if they'd ever move again without a wrecker) with the side doors slid open "invitingly". I didn't explore, mainly because it was a very hot summer!

If ladies try it in England, I don't see why not! Is a caravan (which for the daft brits carries the registration of the car pulling it, rather than its own as in all civilise countries) capable of being a brothel, unless there are two ladies therein at the same time. The same box could be towed to a layby on the A?? somewhere between Barchester and Wherever, every day of the week by a different WG, with her own numberplate tied on with binder-twine. Tickety boo!

In Scotland, I'd be a little doubtful - hypothermia might be a problem.

The caravan in a layby idea has a lot or merit to it - couple of hours here, couple of hours there. Even motor caravans or camper vans, and it's less visible than dogging. I reckon it's got some mileage as an idea - just needs a WG to take it further. A caravan would need good stabilisers too.

However, I'd be worried in Scotland of midges biting my arse !

There have been a few profiles on t'other site where a camper van has been parked up just off a major motorway heading SW. Was intrigued and went to have a look. Looked like a great idea to me and the van looked nice. Pity it was when we has the worst flooding in decades. Must have ruined business.

Try googling prostitution Lyon to see how vans were pretty much the only places available. But much as the temptation would be there it just looks a bit dodgy to me....