Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockydela

Feet

9 posts in this topic

Afternoon fellow punters.

It's simple really- I love women's feet and I'm sure others out there do to. What I'm looking for is girls with nice feet who are receptive to foot play.....in the London area.

Cheers guys.

There's a girl called Miss Selfish on the other site that offers this - I don't know her, but was just snooping as we had a mutual client and had never seen anyone offer it so was intrigued. Hope that helps...

theres a lady called footfrienz on the other site, more north london and a bit beyond i think,

theres a lady called footfrienz on the other site, more north london and a bit beyond i think,

I am a big foot fetish fan but only with the right pair.

Unfortuatnley this WG doesnt have nice feet IMO and I wouldnt go near them. Up to the OP but my 2p.

I am a big foot fetish fan but only with the right pair.

Unfortuatnley this WG doesnt have nice feet IMO and I wouldnt go near them. Up to the OP but my 2p.

How do you define "nice feet"?

When I first saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be another bloke boasting about the size of his willy :o

When I first saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be another bloke boasting about the size of his willy :o

No they only use feet and inches in the USA. Here it's measured in millimetres!!