Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
starsalign

How Far Ahead Should You Book In Advance?

12 posts in this topic

Say if it isn't really specified on a WG's site or profile, do you think it's better to book way, way in advance or just wait closer to the date you have chosen?

And speaking of dates - I don't understand how the "availability tab" on the other site works. You go on a WG's profile click on it to see her availability and it states all her slots that are available are highlighted in pink. Well the thing is on the profiles I go on whenever I click that availability every single time of every single day is highlighted in pink, even on the weekends when some of the WGs aren't available, I don't get it! :blink:

Its up to you what works for you or the WG in question- women have differing policies so if you have a date in your mind contact her to find out.

With regards to the availability I think some women will keep all dates and times as a default mode and not bother to change it everyday- I don't bother with it myself (maybe I should?) but I do state my availability in my main profile. I expect even those who do change it do let it get out out date sometimes with changing schedules, new bookings and cancellations. Think th ebest advice is to message or call her directly.

Its up to you what works for you or the WG in question- women have differing policies so if you have a date in your mind contact her to find out.

With regards to the availability I think some women will keep all dates and times as a default mode and not bother to change it everyday- I don't bother with it myself (maybe I should?) but I do state my availability in my main profile. I expect even those who do change it do let it get out out date sometimes with changing schedules, new bookings and cancellations. Think th ebest advice is to message or call her directly.

+1 I haven't a clue how to go about changing mine...

Say if it isn't really specified on a WG's site or profile, do you think it's better to book way, way in advance or just wait closer to the date you have chosen?

And speaking of dates - I don't understand how the "availability tab" on the other site works.

It's up to you and the lady. I have been known to book up to 2 weeks in advance, to make sure that I got to meet particularly special ladies. I have also punted on impulse. If she will take your booking in advance she will probably ask you to call to confirm on the morning, or possibly the day before. Don't forget to do so or you will lose your booking.

As for the availability tab I think it's rarely changed by 90% of the ladies there.

To be honest i prefer at least few hours notice minimum, earlier when i was in town (checked on my phone) i got an email on the other site, asking if i could be at his in 15mins, for a start it would take me that to get ready and from his to mine was a min trip of 35mins, there was no way i was going to get there in time and had to decline the booking, which he became very rude about and got rather abusive because i even explained i wouldn't even be able to travel to him within 15mins but some just dont seem to understand that. It just bugs me that some guys seem to think we are just sat around waiting for bookings and we have some form of machine that gets us there in a few seconds or something to get to them o.O I think as long as you give a girl at least a few hours to get to ready and get to you, then you are safe ^_^ Also make sure you read her profile, as the amount of requests i get for the time after i don't work past is amazing, and it states on my profile the times i work between when its not an overnight booking and just a normal one .... It goes a long way with us to read ^_^

Panda -x-

I like being able to organise my week ahead of time, so I will block in the things I want to do in my diary, and appointments must work around those. Those who call ahead (by a few days, weeks, or sometimes months!) usually get to see me when they'd like to. Best to check with the lady involved, as only she can tell you how busy she is and whether she likes to have things planned out or be a bit more sketchy.

The 'availability' facility is a nightmare to administer, I just leave it as per the hours I usually am happy to accept bookings for, and give a more accurate weekly availability in the wording of my profile.

Regards notice I always say "As much as you can give the more notice, the more likely you are to get to see me", partly because my regulars tend to book in advance, and partly because I'll plan my own things around advance bookings/go off and get something done/have time off at times which look quiet. Two people contacted me today at a moments notice but I'd figured I could fit my gym and nail appointment in and was busy doing just that, having a couple of regulars already booked in the remainder of the day.

Edited by Strawberry

guys seem to think we are just sat around waiting for bookings

Panda -x-

And there was me thinking that you girls sit around all day polishing your nails and waiting for the phone to ring :P

And speaking of dates - I don't understand how the "availability tab" on the other site works. You go on a WG's profile click on it to see her availability and it states all her slots that are available are highlighted in pink. Well the thing is on the profiles I go on whenever I click that availability every single time of every single day is highlighted in pink, even on the weekends when some of the WGs aren't available, I don't get it! :blink:

Good advice given by others here. I am mainly a same day punter but for me the crucial thing is to seek confirmation by arrangement with the WG on the punt day whether booking ahead or not. I would never leave my place for the WGs without having this and thus piece of mind that the punt is still on. Always confirm this when enquiring and the WG will of course tell you her way of working.

As early as you can but confirm nearer the time.

I appreciate that the more notice you can give a lady the better. I also personally like to be organised because of my personak circumstances. Different strokes for different folks.

I have only once made a same day booking. It was impulsive. On the way back from a business trip. I have two meetings already booked for November. Other meetings have been arranged days or weeks in advance depending on circumstances at the time. It's impractical for me to do same day bookings as a matter of course whereas for others that's the easiest way. I'm already planning

ahead for Christmas and the New Year. The two ladies concerned know who they are !!

Treat others as you would like to be treated. Isn't that what it comes down to ?

And there was me thinking that you girls sit around all day polishing your nails and waiting for the phone to ring :P

:P lol nah i have another job, im a busy panda me :P