waylonj2000

Lady Marmalade Parties And Etiquette

6 posts in this topic

Hi. I hope I'm not being stupid and asking things that have been asked before, but I can't find the answers I'm looking for.

I have been punting for a number of years, but always on a 1-2-1 basis. I can be quite nervous before a punt, but once there and in operation so to speak I have always been fine.

I am now thinking of trying out the party scene by going to one of Lady Marmalade's parties. Like most people I am a bit nervous about trying this out, but if you don't try new things then you never know.

Firstly, what are the rules/etiquette about cuming. Obviously all penetrative sex is done with a condom so no problem, but what about if the girl is giving you a blow job or hand job. Should you ask her to stop before you cum and put on a condom, or do the girls allow you to cum over them or in their mouths. I guess it depends on the girl and you should always ask her, but is it a strict no no to cum anywhere other than in a condom.

Secondly I am 49 years old and wondered if the other punters are likely to be of a similar age or will I be the old guy there.

Thirdly, what are the rules about just watching and playing with yourself rather than getting directly involved.

And finally are there any girls at the parties who are particularly good at dealing with a newbie who I should look out for when deciding which party to book.

Hopefully some of the more experienced of you might be able to help me out.

Hi. I hope I'm not being stupid and asking things that have been asked before, but I can't find the answers I'm looking for.

I have been punting for a number of years, but always on a 1-2-1 basis. I can be quite nervous before a punt, but once there and in operation so to speak I have always been fine.

I am now thinking of trying out the party scene by going to one of Lady Marmalade's parties. Like most people I am a bit nervous about trying this out, but if you don't try new things then you never know.

Firstly, what are the rules/etiquette about cuming. Obviously all penetrative sex is done with a condom so no problem, but what about if the girl is giving you a blow job or hand job. Should you ask her to stop before you cum and put on a condom, or do the girls allow you to cum over them or in their mouths. I guess it depends on the girl and you should always ask her, but is it a strict no no to cum anywhere other than in a condom.

Secondly I am 49 years old and wondered if the other punters are likely to be of a similar age or will I be the old guy there.

Thirdly, what are the rules about just watching and playing with yourself rather than getting directly involved.

And finally are there any girls at the parties who are particularly good at dealing with a newbie who I should look out for when deciding which party to book.

Hopefully some of the more experienced of you might be able to help me out.

Even after punting for many years i was still bricking it when i went to my first party, i nearly walked, fortunately i didnt and a whole new form of punting opened up to me.

It does as always depend on the WG as regards coming but there is no just in a condom policy. Age wise you get all sorts, your age is not at all old and many punters are in their 40s and 50s. You can watch or punt as you wish, you pay the same fee whatever you do although you might be encouraged by the staff to get stuck in.

My advice is to read this forum as there are recent Lady Marmalade threads and if you put parties into the search facility top right threads come up and you can read loads of FRs on them if you wish. If you decide to go, i hope you have fun.

my first LMP party i think i came about 6 times. not once in a condom.

haven't been for a while. fuck it, i'm gonna give them a call now. you should do the same

What ever seven (or eight on a Saturday) are there, all of them are far more than 'good' at looking after a newbie. Inform the hostesses when you arrive and they'll make sure you are looked after through out your stay....to quote Ventures quote of Smiths "Go for it, you'll love it!".

Check out LMPs website & forum

The fact that you are asking shows you are considerate. That is all you need to be. Respect the girls wishes. Share. Don't make too much mess. Have another 1 min shower if you need. But the girls are horny and the men are nice (so men will mostly ignore you not stare), so it will go great. I'd guess you will be right in the middle age wise. As others say, you can watch if you like, but you will be encouraged to join in.