Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
one eyed panda

Tears At Bedtime

23 posts in this topic

I visited a girl this week that I have seen a fair few times, not as many as 10 though, so we should not be real busom buddies at this point. This is not even in the UK! After our usual excellent encounter, she told me she was retiring in less than a month and how much she would miss me, then the tears started to flow.

In case anyone should misunderstand, she has other sympathetic clients and she said she would miss them as well, she is very level headed, aftwerwards I just decided she had started to grieve for the life even before she left it.

Anyone else had a girl go gooey on them when announcing that it was the last time together?

I visited a girl this week that I have seen a fair few times, not as many as 10 though, so we should not be real busom buddies at this point. This is not even in the UK! After our usual excellent encounter, she told me she was retiring in less than a month and how much she would miss me, then the tears started to flow.

In case anyone should misunderstand, she has other sympathetic clients and she said she would miss them as well, she is very level headed, aftwerwards I just decided she had started to grieve for the life even before she left it.

Anyone else had a girl go gooey on them when announcing that it was the last time together?

I guess look on the 'bright side' - that is if you do not feel the same way. Many do not even get the opportunity to know that (one of ) their favourite WG is leaving

and/or retiring. Notwithstanding that it speaks volumes about you that you could bring about such a response. Unfortunately I have not been such a charmer :wacko:

Edited by Superego

I have, i punted with a very nice Russian WG at parties who was going back home to start a new life and was crying and sad but i was happy for her. I have had a number of regulars where this has also occured, its always sad but i look at the positives, they had been great for the time i punted with them and good luck to them, time for me to find someone new.

I would also say many times WGs even regulars have simply disappeared overnight without a word, never to be heard of again from my point of view, presumably to a new life, i used to worry about this and even thought should i tell the police so they could investigate what happened. I learnt this is some WGs way and to respect that.

I have, i punted with a very nice Russian WG at parties who was going back home to start a new life and was crying and sad but i was happy for her. I have had a number of regulars where this has also occured, its always sad but i look at the positives, they had been great for the time i punted with them and good luck to them, time for me to find someone new.

I would also say many times WGs even regulars have simply disappeared overnight without a word, never to be heard of again from my point of view, presumably to a new life, i used to worry about this and even thought should i tell the police so they could investigate what happened. I learnt this is some WGs way and to respect that.

I find the way some girls just dissapear hard to take sometimes. Like smiths I wonder if they are OK

But punting you pay for the ability to walk away. But we must respect the girls ability to walk away too. Even tho its hard.

One of my regs was diagnosed with cancer, on our last meeting when he was telling me about it, the treatment and that he wouldn't be seeing me for quite some time if at all (he is in his 70's) I really had to hold back. I waited til he had gone til I had a little cry.

The good thing is he texts every so often to update me, and says he still hopes to be well enough to come back. I can't and won't text him (discretion and all that) so I get sad and worry when I haven't heard from him in a while.

Not sure how I'll feel when I retire though, am not usually the weepy sort...

Bless you Lydia, and best wishes to the gent concerned x

Well, I guess this comes to one or two conclusions: many times we(men) make up this 'special' connection what from the view of the woman side is just a good friendship or good client. Males think these fantasies. This is bit cynical but don't ever start to have any thoughts for people whose time you are paying for to be in your life. It's just a theater...

I had an old man cry on me once after the deed. He said I looked like his wife when she was young but had by then passed away. It was rather sad :-((( he punted because he was lonely and only with wg's who bore a resemblance. Imagine missing someone that much

Well, I guess this comes to one or two conclusions: many times we(men) make up this 'special' connection what from the view of the woman side is just a good friendship or good client. Males think these fantasies. This is bit cynical but don't ever start to have any thoughts for people whose time you are paying for to be in your life. It's just a theater...

The whole world is a stage......

Yes you thought is cynical Sir, but it is your thought so fair enough.

Yes you are paying most of the time as rule if you meet a lady this way, but it does not have to mean that when she decides to quit that she may miss seeing some of her regulars.

Like it of loathe it, a sort of relationship will pop up between two folk who meet a fair bit, even after 10 meetings no doubt.

It is not all about sex sex sex for some blokes you see, some do want that time and companionship thing you see as well.

We can not of course delude ourselves and think that meeting a lady in this way is dating, but there are some nice folk in this world who genuinely care for those they meet on both side of the fence.

When I move away from this world, I do not think i will cry for those I stop seeing but I am sure they will be in my thoughts for a while and I will wonder how they are getting on.

Lucy :)

When you leave a part of your life behind whether it's work or not don't you have memories? Don't the stronger ones, good or bad, stand out?

It seems logical to me that when you cease active involvement with this pursuit that you still retain memories. I think that when I give up, assuming I can still remember, that there will be some ladies that I won't be able to recall at all. There will be some I will have a recollection of because they were so disappointing in one way or another. But I'm sure that there will be a lot that i will have very fond memories of as I relax in the residential home.

I would like to think that there will be ladies out there who will remember me with affection because they no longer see me either because I or they have retired. I could accept being in the forgotten pile but I would hate to be in the " thank god I'll never see him again " section.

There isn't a punter on this forum who will be able to answer my question unfortunately because I assume that when you give up punting you've either lost interest or are dead. But there is a retired lady who can perhaps give us an opinion from the other side of the fence.

A lady did say to me once that sometimes regulars get to believe that they have become more than punters and have moved into the category of actual friends. That can't happen. It's business. Nice business but still business. Very friendly but not friends.

its always sad but i look at the positives, they had been great for the time i punted with them and good luck to them, time for me to find someone new.

Once again, the voice of reason :)

I have had many girls disappear taking a piece of my heart with them. But i will always hope they are moving on to better things and will have a happy and successful time in the rest of their lives, and will always be thankful that i had the opportunity to have the most wonderful, intimate and FUN times with some of the most beautiful women on this Earth :wub: I have been with girls beautiful beyond my wildest dreams....and will always miss the ones who were special to me and always have some small regrets that i couldn't have seen them more in the short time we had. But you have to respect that when it's time to move on, it's up to the girl if she wants a goodbye or just disappear into the night.

And the good thing....there are always beautiful new girls still to meet ^_^

Its really hard to walk away from this, I know because I've done it. Can't say I would have cried with a punter, but will admit at feeling very sad sometimes that I'll never feel that closeness to certain men I liked again. I think that a lot of people forget that working girls are often more than just a spunk bucket to their clients, many come just to have a friendly ear that they can talk to and know won't judge them, its very hard to get that close and intimate with people then just walk away.

Nothing cynical about it.

People are probably programmed to bond, despite what we say on here about monogamy.

With UK girls, there is always the hope of re-meet, which makes the goodbye easier. And to most good UK-regulars, I have, and still plan, to return many times.

But in Asia it is different. On several occasions I've had to say goodbye to someone whom I'd practically lived with for weeks on end. And no matter what we think of cunning asian hookers, it was Difficult for both of us.

In one location, one woman, Ive returned several times (good customer, lots of work, lucky streak). And when I return, I practically have a home there, with someone to take care of it (she now moves in on day 1 when I arrive, doorman knows her by now..).

But each goodbye can be the last one, and we know it.

Its really hard to walk away from this, I know because I've done it. Can't say I would have cried with a punter, but will admit at feeling very sad sometimes that I'll never feel that closeness to certain men I liked again. I think that a lot of people forget that working girls are often more than just a spunk bucket to their clients, many come just to have a friendly ear that they can talk to and know won't judge them, its very hard to get that close and intimate with people then just walk away.

We are all human with feelings and failings and if by any chance we develop feelings for a punter and that is deemed as failure then I am one big fail. I have cried with clients. One in particular comes to mind. He cried over a failed relationship and because I knew him so well I empathised with his situation. Nothing wrong with that at all, and yet I know I am only a source of relief to him in the grand scheme of things. Then again I am one of life's criers:) I cried when Concorde went over our house...doh what a wuss

We are all human with feelings and failings and if by any chance we develop feelings for a punter and that is deemed as failure then I am one big fail. I have cried with clients. One in particular comes to mind. He cried over a failed relationship and because I knew him so well I empathised with his situation. Nothing wrong with that at all, and yet I know I am only a source of relief to him in the grand scheme of things. Then again I am one of life's criers:) I cried when Concorde went over our house...doh what a wuss

There was I thinking you were about to say 'I am one of the Town's Crier' ;)

Oh Yeah!! Oh Yeah!! :P

Once again, the voice of reason :)

Well, here's the voice of unreason: although I sometimes miss a girl when she goes, I enjoy the idea in principle, as it were. It adds to their mysteriousness - the mysteriousness of these women who allow me to explore every intimate detail of their bodies. Then, unpredictably, they just disappear, and sometimes, just as unpredictably, re-emerge. I don't want to know more. They come....and go - like stray dogs. Or like goddesses.

No, but I've had a few girls burst into tears when I first meet them, does this count :D :D.

I'll get my coat.

They come....and go - like stray dogs. Or like goddesses.

I'd imagine our female members would prefer the latter simile to the former :D.

I'd imagine our female members would prefer the latter simile to the former :D.

I'm rather fond of dogs, actually. The one I have at the moment was a stray that we took in...

Interesting and sensitive comments. Its true that usually as a punter you never find out the girl is retiring, you usually find out if you are her first client but never usually the last. Said goodbye to two regular girls the same month a couple of years back, that was hard.

Anyhow I have her phone number and we intend to meet, seriously, for coffee only, no sex involved.

No, but I've had a few girls burst into tears when I first meet them, does this count :D :D.

I'll get my coat.

*opens door and hands coat over*

Interesting and sensitive comments. Its true that usually as a punter you never find out the girl is retiring, you usually find out if you are her first client but never usually the last.

Some years ago I got on very well with one particular girl at a local parlour, who then disappeared. I asked the owner if this particular WG was still working and via negotiation with the parlour owner I ended up making an appointment to see her. We carried on in this way for quite a while, making specific bookings to see this particular WG by appointment. In the end I realised that I was the only punter she was still seeing (self deluded? maybe). We used to enjoy a lot of kissing and cuddling and chatting afterwards and on our last session we both knew it was the end.

A fellow Punter (I shall call Steve :-) once told a working girl in Brentfield (blonde Hungarian STUNNER charging £60 ph - OMG!!!) that I wanted to marry her :-) The next few bookings were a little challenging to say the least as she did not want to take my money & was offering very limited services to other less than happy punters!

To maintain her expectations that this was an extremely pleasant but working relationship I left her donations for her children each time I saw her that coincidentally matched her normal fees. Over a relatively short time I think she realised that Steve may have been winding her up :-)

Thankfully we all managed to avoid potential issues further down the road but I am always grateful to Steve for some of the best Punting recommendations I have had the pleasure of enjoying :-)