Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrUU

Too Big Turns Into A Duo

10 posts in this topic

I have posted a couple of times on here about bwing made to feel a freak before I've taken my pants down only to prove that I am a freak with an 8-9incher.

It happened again, only this time with a nice ending.

I wanted a lunch time punt - a fantasy of mine to punt during lunch at work and then return to work woth sex sweat and relaxed.... I went to this nice place. Was greeted by a small girl and before I could say anything she asked if I was big. The brit in me was modest so I said "I dunno".

She runs downstairs, at which point I thought "oh hell there's gonna be police or a couple big dudes to rob my ass". Her friend came up, twas another girl. Together they undressed and gave me head and then the friend serviced me fully as I was too big for the little one.

£60 quid.

You're going to have to tell us where and with whom...or you're going to get people thinking this is just a vehicle to talk about your enormous dong! ;)

I have posted a couple of times on here about bwing made to feel a freak before I've taken my pants down only to prove that I am a freak with an 8-9incher.

It happened again, only this time with a nice ending.

I wanted a lunch time punt - a fantasy of mine to punt during lunch at work and then return to work woth sex sweat and relaxed.... I went to this nice place. Was greeted by a small girl and before I could say anything she asked if I was big. The brit in me was modest so I said "I dunno".

She runs downstairs, at which point I thought "oh hell there's gonna be police or a couple big dudes to rob my ass". Her friend came up, twas another girl. Together they undressed and gave me head and then the friend serviced me fully as I was too big for the little one.

£60 quid.

Glad to hear it went well. Above average but by no means a freak and believe me through parties and swinging i have seen some huge cocks, some long and with a lot of girth, makes me glad i have my tiddler. ;)

Sorry was on a high! It was a fantasy of mine to do the dirty in the middle of work. To get a duo (kinda) for no extra cost, I'm happy. I also found out I like being watched.

Anywho, Venturer, it was in Ealing Moutfield road. Smiths, in this business I wouldn't mind being an inch and a half smaller... women would embrace it more and not clench so they stop the full length going in. :-(

Sorry was on a high! It was a fantasy of mine to do the dirty in the middle of work. To get a duo (kinda) for no extra cost, I'm happy. I also found out I like being watched.

Anywho, Venturer, it was in Ealing Moutfield road. Smiths, in this business I wouldn't mind being an inch and a half smaller... women would embrace it more and not clench so they stop the full length going in. :-(

Duo for £60 ?!!

Lucky bastard :D

Duo for £60 ?!!

Lucky bastard :D

Those were exactly my thoughts... :o

Puts a new slant on the term WG...W(orking) G(enerously) :P

What's all this about Ying and Yang (everything equals itself out, unless you happen to be a Liverpool fan)...nice to here of your good fortune on this occassion...

PS: Without wishing to hijack the thread, Sexy Nately love the pics/re working of your site....not sure if I'm allowed to say that but I just have...

She runs downstairs, at which point I thought "oh hell there's gonna be police or a couple big dudes to rob my ass".

I don't know why you were worried, you could have just fought them off with your huge schlong :P

PS: Without wishing to hijack the thread, Sexy Nately love the pics/re working of your site....not sure if I'm allowed to say that but I just have...

£200! I'm a Seconda man, 'time is precious, not expensive'.