iverhardy345

Tallest Wg You Have Seen

28 posts in this topic

I do like a tall woman. Tallest I have seen was probably Valery who was 6ft+ but seems to be no longer around. Otherwise, I have usually had to settle for women in the 5'10-6' range like Lisa (Saucy London), Julia (Hot Collection), and Stephanie Rose (purple site).

AriellaGoldBeauty on the purple site claims to be 6'2. I haven't seen her and, despite the temptations of her height, probably won't as she has some mixed feedback (though, admittedly, overwhelmingly positive) and she has changed her profile name which always makes me suspect someone trying to hide from previous bad reviews.

Edited by DanLeno

Parissa, who I saw yesterday, must be over 6 ft in her high heels.

The tallest lady i've seen was over 6ft, mind you she was wearing 5 inch heels :eek:

I'm also a fan of tall ladies with very long, toned legs.

Parissa has amongst the most shapely pins I've ever had wrapped around me too, 5'9" in her stoking feet according to her profile. Her colleague Amy is an inch taller at 5'10" and looks particularly fetching in her St Trinian's outfit! I can only imagine what it would be like to do a duo with those 2 ladies and be entwined by all 4 of those shapely pins at once... ^_^

Jenny also springs to mind for her exceptional long legs, her One2One profile states that she is 5'11" but I think that she is closer to the 5'8" as described on her Bunny Lounge profile tbh.

The tallest WG I've ever been with though is Maxine, a Swedish-Norwegian lady who used to work at HoD back in 2010 and stood at an Amazonian 5'11" in her stocking feet.

Holly at Thesecretboudoir was about 5'10 and really lovely too, her pictures seem to have disappeared from the website so I assume she has retired.

Carmen of Sandys was almost 6'1" in her stockinged feet. Gorgeous and great fun to go with it. Sadly retired now, but not forgotten.

Vixxen in Cardiff, sadly retired, was a very tall lady.

Chloe Sparks in Dudley, 6' in bare feet. Another one that has recently gone :(

Carmen of Sandys was almost 6'1" in her stockinged feet. Gorgeous and great fun to go with it. Sadly retired now, but not forgotten.

Certainly not available "solo"... but Sexy_V's entry on forbidden site still says pair do duo bookings... but that could be out of date, of course.

Certainly no use to me... my health is far too frail to meet those as a double team... I have to take great care to not even fantasise about it.

Like Dan, Valery. 6Ft 1 without shoes. Advertised by HC as 5Ft 9. I would not have booked had I known but I went back twice more because she was such a lovely girl. Roxxy and Tania after that, both 5Ft 10 barefoot. I am shorter than all of these ladies.

Long Legs Lovely ( also now sadly missing from the purple site :( ) was 6' 1" in her fishnets

Carmen Kisses of Sandy's, as already mentioned above, was also over six feet tall

Still at Sandy's last time I looked is Taylah, :) also over six feet without her heels

The following are all on the other site :-

Busty-Amazon at 5' 11" :D

Cassandra Black is 5' 11"

Tipping the Velvet at 5' 10" ( used to do a two girl with Carmen Kisses - Dream Time :D )

Lovely Slut and Heather Pleasure, both at 5' 9"

Gina Brown and Anna Maria - relative short-arses at only 5' 8" !!

Sorry Ladies, I ran out of smileys :(

Who me ? Into taller ladies ? However did you guess ?

I can't believe I forgot Tipping the Velvet! :mad: Sorry Annabel.

Not only tall but beautiful, clever and very entertaining.

Edited by Corus Boy

Chloe from Westcliff who I seen around 2002. She retired soon after so sorry I didnt see her before this.

6'2" in her bare feet and a real girlfriend experience with kissing.

Slim long legs with small breasts but lovely long nipples.

Kristina of Bristol is 6ft tall, blonde, beautiful and offers a brilliant gfe experience. Highly recommended!

I have a thing for tall women, here's a selection...

Girls I think are current

6' Helen/Julia - London, attractive but a little passive - lots of FRs

6' Shan/English Treasure - Carshalton disappointing... her Purple Site Feedback fails to convey that she's 3/10

6'1" Valeria/Nikita - London saw her ages ago, huge boobs on slim frame

Recent (of my 100+ punts Lulu & Roxanna are the only girls who've got me to pop 3x in an hour)

6'1" Lulu - well built Russian girl who appeared for a couple of months in London

6'1" Roxanna - statuesque Polish girl in Warrington

6' Lana - busty Brit in Liverpool - may have worked at Sandy's

Giantesses/Amazons!

6'5" Skytriss (on tour from USA) - no sex but mindboggling nonetheless!

6'2" Isabelle (on tour from NL) - domme, FS, bonkers session

6' Jayne Sinclaire - Sheffield. Gorgeous, very toned, amazing. Sadly retired.

6Ft bare foot, English Treasure, used to be in Sutton. Very odd (in a good way) experiance for a man of 5'4""

6Ft bare foot, English Treasure, used to be in Sutton. Very odd (in a good way) experiance for a man of 5'4""

Yeah same as me with Chloe of Westcliff. Fabulous though to be standing beside her and looking up!

I have recentlybeen seeing busty amazon, aka Jo from the other site. She has had over 90 field reports under different names on here. She's six feet in her socks, though i doubt she ever wears socks.

Stephanie Rose in Newcastle is slightly shorter but just as impressive

Used to see a girl called Carla, worked at paradise sauna in edinburgh, also six foot in her socks and she used to wear platforms, you couldn't reach her to kiss. Took her out for a chinese once after the dirty deed and the restaurant just stopped when she walked in, tho the effect was somewhat diminished when she bumped her head on one of those red lantern thingies they have and it smashed on the floor - the lantern not her head of course

Hi Guys !

Ariella Gold Beauty here :) I'm 6ft3 without heels

@ walrus,

would you care to share links for lulu or roxanne,

But what you write they sound like fine specimens

thanks

Tallest?, hmmm....would have to be a lady from Agency Aprov many moons ago....way way over 6 feet tall and even taller with heels.... 

Kim from Avis babes, must be 5"10 or 5"11 beautiful day

Taylah at Sandys - 6'1" in stocking feet - 6'6" in heels. Personally found she has a poor attitude, and I didn't enjoy my punt with her, but I know many out there rave about her....she is back on the menu (sorry rota) at SS