pussyeater2008

Advice On Parties

3 posts in this topic

HI,

I am considering trying a party in the next couple of weeks. I've not tried one before and not sure if its right for me. LMP seems to be the one most recommended but as I am rather slow to recover and reload, I'm not sure I'd manage more than one girl in the two hours and then it seems not good VFM.

I'm also not sure I like the idea of fucking in front of other guys.

Any advice or comments would be welcomed

HI,

I am considering trying a party in the next couple of weeks. I've not tried one before and not sure if its right for me. LMP seems to be the one most recommended but as I am rather slow to recover and reload, I'm not sure I'd manage more than one girl in the two hours and then it seems not good VFM.

My advice is the same as it was on the 6th of September when you posted your previous thread up asking about parties, LMP was too short for you you thought as you still do now so i gave some longer alternatives. Another poster did mention LMP offer a 4 hour option on a Saturday but that would cost £240.

Partying involves group sex and fucking in front of others, its unavoidable. You wont know till you give it a go whether parties are for you, i thought they wouldnt be for me but was wrong. If cost is your main consideration LAPC are either £60 or £80 for 3 hours and Pams Parties are £70 for 4 hours. LMP charge far more because there are 7 WGs per party and a maximum ratio of 2.1 so no more than 14 punters per party. Still not been to Pams but LAPC are bargain basement no frills parties, they cant be compared to LMP anymore than a Ferrari can be compared to a Ford Ka in my view.

Edited by smiths

I'm not sure I'd manage more than one girl in the two hours and then it seems not good VFM.

LMP is where 14 guys party with 7 women - there are no 1:1 sessions as such - if one wg in 2 hours is what you want, also it you want more than 2 hours is a duo not for you. If you want to know more about what LMP offers check their website. I never fancied going to a party until I hear about LMP which gave the impression of offering something differnt to the others which attracted me. How glad I am that I went once, twice, trice ....