Jamie595

Parties In Birmingham Or North West

18 posts in this topic

Hi does anyone know any good parties with seven or up wards girls in the Birmingham area or northwest ??? Use to go to Manchester but closed down!!

Like the 3 to 5 hours of no stop girl attention!

If anyone could help that be ace!!!!

Some one said cumon Lucy ??? But not sure if that's just a swingers place ? And retro club??? Any info be wonderful!!!

Cheers

try private club in brum

http://www.theprivateclub.com/

There's a recent FR (10 April from memory) that states the punter paid just £40 for a 2 hour session. Having looked at the club's website, I cannot see how this fee was calculated.

Can anyone who has been there confirm how the pricing structure works please.

Thanks.

There's a recent FR (10 April from memory) that states the punter paid just £40 for a 2 hour session. Having looked at the club's website, I cannot see how this fee was calculated.

Thanks.

If he paid £40 he might be a member and decided to stay only for 2 hours any time from 12 to 4 on 2 April 2013?

Yeah, 40 quid sounds like a member fee for a weekday event.

Was going to go for my first time tomorrow but other things have got in the way. Beginning to wonder if I'm ever going to get there.

Thanks.

Hi PP,

If he paid £40 for an afternoon party he would be a member who had paid his sub of £30 for 6 months or £60 for a year.

It looks like he had a good time as some swinger ladies who play turned up as well, lucky chap.

The Retro is £40 as well but subs cheaper.

Regards,

davidgood

The Private now charges £50 on Fridays and £60 on Saturdays.

Hi PP,

If he paid £40 for an afternoon party he would be a member who had paid his sub of £30 for 6 months or £60 for a year.

It looks like he had a good time as some swinger ladies who play turned up as well, lucky chap.

The Retro is £40 as well but subs cheaper.

Regards,

davidgood

Just for the record, the Retro sub is £20 a year, at the moment. I renewed my membership last Monday.

Regards,

davidgood

Just for the record, the Retro sub is £20 a year, at the moment. I renewed my membership last Monday.

Regards,

davidgood

...and condoms are free if you are comparing it with Private club

Apparently New Tingles in Stoke do a gentleman's party afternoon once a month...think it's something like £150 for the afternoon with various girls. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, and never been to one myself.

I went to The Private club on Friday afternoon, have been a member there for a long time, but not been In a while, was a good experience, the three ladies working were Christina, Chiara and Salma, number of single males was reasonable, the girls were good fun and I enjoyed myself. :)

what was Salma like? OWO or bukkake?

The event wasn't a bukkake party as such, Salma Is a good performer, and a fun lady, OWO Is usual there, as Venturer says she and Kristina also work In MK, which Is where I first met Salma (aka Carmen)

Hi Fred,

If bukkake is your thing can I suggest you look at the thread on this sub section about bukkake and gangbangs. I have done a FR on the greedygirls parties in the Midlands.

Regards,

davidgood

Oh yes I have been many times to the greedygirlsparties ones and agree they can be excellent fun! I have ended up doing all sorts there more than once!

Oh yes I have been many times to the greedygirlsparties ones and agree they can be excellent fun! I have ended up doing all sorts there more than once!

Hi Bella, welcome to Punternet I hope you will find lots of topics to contribute on.

If you are planning to go to a GGparty again, please PM me. I would love to see you there in your 6 strap.

Regards,

davidgood