Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tempt Me

La Jonquera, Sapnish-french Border

11 posts in this topic

I will be stopping shortly in La Jonquera, on Spain's Mediterranean coast at the border with France. It is home to 'Europe's largest vrothel', club Paradise, plus at least three other clubs, Lady Dallas, Moonlight and Gran Madam.

Alot of choice! Has anybody been here and can you recommend the club with the best girls AND best atmosphere. With up to 100 working girls, I would hope for variety, good looks and great service from at least one or two girls! On the other hand, 100 girls being pushy and in your face could get abit much!

Thanks in advance.

sounds interesting...

had look around found this link, not very useful though, no english version or prices:

http://www.clubparadise-privee.com/

With the Google toolbar installed, you get a pretty good idea of what is on offer.

I have done my field research and can now report!

I discounted Moonlight, too far away, and Gran Madams, which has some iffy reports in Spanish sites, if Googletranslate can be believed. At my age I could not manage all four in a night even as a spectator.

LADY DALLAS is half a mile south of the town. An easy walk or there are taxis outside. There were less than 20 women working but the standard was high IMHO, nobody less than a 6, lots of 7s and 8s and in my eyes a couple of 9s. Mainly EE with a smattering of Latinas. Age ranged from 20? to a couiple in their 30s.

Perhaps half as many men when I was there. Two of the WGs tried approaching me and persisted long after I made it clear I was not interested. But a third, a slender petite romanian responded to my smile with a gentle approach, a relaxed chat and an invitation to the room. €70 for 45 minutes, FK, covered BJ, RO, rather sensitive and intimate sex. Taking my fingers and kissing/ lickinhg/ sucking them one by one was an intimate and enjoyable touch. She told me she was 37, and we spoke about the younger girls overthetop attempts to snag punters as we walk through the door. Her more relaxed approach certainly worked for me.

And after a shower and a rest, the same technique from another slender, older, very pretty WG worked on me again at CLUB PARADISE. This (purpose built?) monstrosity is in town itself, surrounded by truckstops, diners amd supermarkets aimed at French families in search of cheap prices. Whereas the brothels are aimed at French men starved of good paidfor sex opportunities at home. All the girls speak French and assumed that I was french.

Paradise is much bigger. Perhaps 100 girls spread through two large rooms. Again, aged 18-40, with EE girls, Latinas, two black and one east Asian girls. This time the persistant ones were a Rumanian/ Albanian tag team offering a threesome who were funny and entertaining and, each on ntheir own, I might have considered, but I had promised myself to avoid the ones who hassled me. And a Cypriot BBW, also funny to talk to but failing to notice that I wasn´t into her. There were at least half a dozen girls I could have chosen, but again I found myself with a petite MILF, this time Colombian. No FK and covered BJ but style, personality, the most beautiful skin (and a few other beautiful bits besides) and I was delighted again. €70 for half an hour this time which included a conversation about whether she could find work in London. Well I for one hope that she does.

Though I explained that there are no ´houses´like this in the UK. On that scale, with all the goods on display. How I wish that there were. Negotiations are straightfoprward and it seems most girls speak some English, but French as well as Spanish will help alot. Prices seem uniform. There is a €15 entry fee (plus one drink) for each club with signs explaining the recent price hike from €12 is because of the rise in Spanish VAT! Plus €5 to rent the room, paid by the punter at reception. Several cleaning ladies wandreing around the back stage area, as it were. Rooms were clean and functional with decent nirrors in Paradise. Showers are available and your todger gets a good clean while hovering over the bidet. The girls give themselves a rinse there before and after.

I have not been to an FKK so I cannot compare but I will certainly be back for more at La Jonquera. Going to only one? Paradise has a larger selection so you are perhaps more likely to find what you are looking for but Lady Dallas was generally at a higher level. Toss a coin and have fun.

Thank you for that Tempt Me : excellent reportage.

I have visions of people crossing the border from France with raging boners of such girding strength that they can't be travel the extra km or so south to Lady Dallas. and so plump for the biggest and nearest operation in town.

I was wondering if you saw any personal evidence of coercion while you were there; this article gives the impression that it is rife, but it's full of sloppy and lazy expressions ( presumably defining every one who is an immigrant as trafficked ).

Bongo, the town is full of French cars loading up at supermarkets and Frenchmen unloading in the brothels as it were. I am sure Paradise ha taken alot of business from the other houses but it is slightly more expensive and that must have an impact.

I saw the New York Times article. I saw no indications o coercion whatsoever. Houses like this (but smaller) are common in Spain and perfectly legal. No way do they operate without bring closely monitored. La Jonquera may be a border town but there is a sherrif, with cop cars cruising maybe more than normal. (I saw a dozen SWs in and near town as well)

The atmosphere in both clubs was relaxed, friendly, chatty. Lots of girls were happy to natter together rather than work the room.

One Russian girl who approached me in Paradise was disdainful of the Romanian girls and said many were beaten up by their husbands (her words, I asked if she meant pimps and she said no, she meant husbands) but that was, I believe, in the context of touting for my business. Ten minutes later she was huddled, talking and giggling with the Romanian girl she had been talking about.

That is not to deny that coercion and trafficking exist. But not, it felt, here.

I am sorry to reply at such length. It is a topic I pay great attention too as well but that article seems out of all proportion.

Ninety minute documentary here, if your French is up to snuff. Just wondering, Tempt Me, is covered BJ the order of the day, or did it seem to be negotiable?

Just wondering, Tempt Me, is covered BJ the order of the day, or did it seem to be negotiable?

It was all I asked for and all I got!

You mean you specifically asked that you should wear a condom, or did she just put one on?

Just an update if you are thinking of heading to Club Paradise any time soon. Car bombs left at the entrance, armed men on motor bikes throwing molotov cocktails and councillors muttering about Chinese/ Ukrainian/ Romanian mafia and gang warfare on the streets of La Jonquera.

News reports in Spanish: http://ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2013/01/01/catalunya/1357036726_279070.html

or badly written and researched English: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/339781

I passed through La Jonquerra recently : strange place, a stereotypical border town full of roundabouts, truckers, trailers, low cost booze outlets and a string of clubs spread out on the road south into Spain. One night I went to Paradise, I was curious to see what all the fuss was about. I went early evening and walked into a large disco hall and found myself in the strange position of being confronted by around seventy girls in varying degrees of undress, seemingly all with some interest in my entrance, as I was one of about five guys there. I'd recommend going just for that experience alone !

But it does make things quite difficult, because you just don't really know where to start and there's nowhere really to sit down, so inevitably you head for the bar, where inevitably girls come up to you to chat. Compared to an FKK in Germany, you don't have nearly as much chance to relax and do things in your own time, I think it's much harder to control the situation here. But anyway, to cut a long story short, I got chatting to an intruigingly beautifal, bespectcaled and statuesque girl from Moldovia called Simona, I liked her style, so she was number one. And that was followed by a very similar set up, where I was drawn into conversation, pleasant but maybe a difficult situation to control,with another girl from Moldovia, Stephanie. Both of them were actually really hot, in every sense of the word, so no complaints : in fact Stephanie was really stunning. The other thing worth saying is that the upstairs rooms are basic, but in a way I quite liked that they weren't pretending to be something from Ancient Egypt or the Bhudda room or some other dimly lit charade.

Anyway, I ended up having such a good time, that the following night I decided to try Dallas. Kind of a similar set up but probably around forty girls, and again, no place to go other than to head for the bar and just see what happens, and sure enough within minutes I'm being approached by a very horny duo, one from Cameroons and one from Romania, working as a tag team. They were actually really good fun and it didn't feel particularly pressurised, so upstairs I go with one of them, Janetta from the Cameroons. Wow, say no more. Downstairs again, and within minutes Carolina from Martinique has decided to come and have a chat. I go with her as well. I don't normally particularly go for black women, but this was obviously a theme night beginning to happen. Maybe not quite so good, but still a really fun experience. And then downstairs once more I decide to have a bit more of a cruise around and cannot resist a beautifal doe eyed short haired young beauty in a tight top and even tighter denim shorts, Julia from Romania, again another wow. And then that was enough.

At Paradise I paid 125 and 125 and at Dallas I paid 80, 80 and 50 (which I raised to 50 because I told her she was not charging enough) and OWO just didn't seem to be on offer at all from anyone. Definitely worth a visit, even just for the disco hall vibe and the for the fun of being hit upon by some lovely girls (but I should add there were also a fairly high proportion who really wouldn't interest me). Quite a few guys at both places didn't really seem to know what the hell was going on, quite a few young French dudes and some older Spanish guys. Being reasonably smartly dressed with blonde hair and blue eyes certainly seemed to help. Not really into making comparisons for the sake of them, but the FKK scene and Artemis wins hands down : much more relaxed, generally the girls seem much happier, a less hassly atmopshere, and actually in my experience the girls in FKKs really get into no holds barred sex, but if you're in the area these clubs are absolutely worth a visit.