down

Whats The Average Time For You To Shoot Your Load?

98 posts in this topic

hI just wondered how long it takes most guys to shoot their load once you are inside the vagina?

Under a minute if I'm being selfish ten to fifteen minutes if I'm not.

Depends on the tightness of said vagina. If its a tight fit it can be quite quick, but if its a little more "accommodating" it can be something like 10-20 mins. Lots of factors come into play.

Depends.

I can control it pretty well usually, so as to prolong the pleasure and hopefully provide some enjoyment for the lady im with too, in a 1 hour punt, penetrative sex lasts around 20 mins at a guess (with room for variation either side of that figure).

Although I could fairly easily come well within a few minutes during penetrative sex if I didnt deliberately hold back.

However, delaying and controlling orgasm can be a lot more difficult, and sometimes theres no controlling it at all, if all these factors happen to converge in one punt:

- its my first time with a particular girl and her body and face drive me nuts

- we 'click' personally and sexually and it gets hot and heavy very quickly

- once inside her it feels unbearably good

- i havent had sex/masturbated for quite some time

- she's brought me very close to orgasm either orally or manually, just prior to intercourse

in cases like this, 5 minutes is probably the longest i could last

Edited by BillGoldberg

hI just wondered how long it takes most guys to shoot their load once you are inside the vagina?

When i decide i am ready to but i rarely come inside a WG, i prefer to come elsewhere.

I also rarely come inside these days. Advancing years mean I can often go quite some time until coming. The exception is "A" where after about 6 strokes I'm there.

I hadn't really considered, until I read this thread, just how seldom I orgasm when having vaginal sex.

It's not that I won't or can't but most of the time it ends with CIM.

I hadn't really considered, until I read this thread, just how seldom I orgasm when having vaginal sex.

It's not that I won't or can't but most of the time it ends with CIM.

Similar for me - I can keep going for ages with vaginal penetration. With anal it tends to be quick, at most a few minutes. And although I've come inside several times with anal (protected of course), mostly I pull out and try for coming on back or facial/CIM.

jeez. I have to spent a lot of time thinking about anne widdicombes hobnail boots or its about square root of fuck all seconds!

1 person likes this

From a few minutes to not at all depending on circumstances.

Not many replies - I assume all those guys who did not respond cum in 10 seconds flat.

jeez. I have to spent a lot of time thinking about anne widdicombes hobnail boots or its about square root of fuck all seconds!

If I had to do that it would put me off punting for life...

From a few minutes to not at all depending on circumstances.

A wide range, but what's the average ;) ?

<maths bore mode>

But it's a genuine question as to which type of "average" is being requested here. Many people assume average is the "mean" (add them all up and divide by the number of things). But there's also the "median" (line them all up in order and pick the one in the middle of the list). But in this type of question the "mode" (tally the events in groups and choose the group with the most numbers in it) is probably the most meaningful average. It kind of signifies the most common occurrence. So for me it would be:

Anal: 2-3 minutes

Vaginal: never

While for CP it could be 30 seconds and for Trawlerman81 it could be either 2-3 minutes or never depending on what happens most frequently.

</maths bore mode>

Edited by marky31

A| lot longer than when I was in my late teens and early twenties. I prefer hand jobs to finish with now as I actually get bored with just pumping away.

When i decide i am ready to but i rarely come inside a WG, i prefer to come elsewhere.

On the bus going home?

Spock

On the bus going home?

Spock

Bus, no i dont use Buses. ;):D

I seem to last a lot longer while receiving a bj rather then having sex. I don't last too long once i'm going coz i don't feel the need to hold back and try to make it last long. I just go with the flow and enjoy it. If i was with a civvy girl, i would try and make it last as long as i could before cumming coz i would think she would tell her friends if i busted really quick. Also, i doubt civvy girls would be so accepting of a 2nd round so soon.

My last punt was embarrassingly quick, barely had the WG rolled on the condom and inserted my penis into her mouth that my orgasm began to hit me in waves. I'd also managed to insert a finger into her damp vagina, and she was squeezing my nipples very hard...I guess she could see that this is what I liked and sensed that I was too fired up to do anything else.

When I saw this picture I imagined he was giving her one from behind.

:wacko:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2cqbalz.jpg

First time around for personal (medical) reasons I do not like to come inside on the first round. Depends how it goes and what we do, but 20 mins after first penetration would be typical but I have done an hour (dont ask me how). Second round i am happy to come inside and 10 mins would be typical. This is more because I will flag a bit the second time if I don't get there, and use positions and activities that bring on my orgasms, whereas on the first round i do the opposite, usually.

I haven't managed to cum inside a vagina for years - I get bored just pounding away. However, a hand or blow job will do the trick after about 20 mins although it took one girl about 30 mins to rub me off - she must have finished up suffering from tendonitis.

Also, if anyone's interested, I sort of accidentally discovered a tactic that can be used to great effect to prolong intercourse and hence prolong the pleasure for both you and the lady in question.

I've found that if I dont fully remove my boxers, but pull them down at the front only, and only so far so that the elasticated waist lies a little tightly, yet comfortably, in and around the junction between the front of the upper thigh and the back of the scrotum, the upward pressure of the elastic on the perineum seems to allow for far greater control, delayed orgasm, and greatly enhanced pleasure......in my experience anyway.

1 person likes this

Also, if anyone's interested, I sort of accidentally discovered a tactic that can be used to great effect to prolong intercourse and hence prolong the pleasure for both you and the lady in question.

I've found that if I dont fully remove my boxers, but pull them down at the front only, and only so far so that the elasticated waist lies a little tightly, yet comfortably, in and around the junction between the front of the upper thigh and the back of the scrotum, the upward pressure of the elastic on the perineum seems to allow for far greater control, delayed orgasm, and greatly enhanced pleasure......in my experience anyway.

Could equally try squeezing the perineum by use of the mind.

Some suggest it is also the way for men to become multi-orgasmic. Unfortunately haven't been able to reach such heights... :huh:

Edited by Superego

That doesnt work for me but a mate mentioned it works for him a while back. :)

How long is a piece of string? :P

Edited by Mick the Miller