Mr DivineMK

A whole new breed of arsehole !

53 posts in this topic

Now it is sadly frequent that clients find ways not to pay after having a service, lots of tricks been used over the years and of course the girl only makes that mistake once. I though, just have to share yesterdays fool with you as I sometimes wonder if I dream these things.

Appointment with Petra, paid for half hour and then extended a further half hour. Petra not wanting to spoil the mood decided to worry about the money after. At the end of the appointment the chap pretended he had lost his memory, had no money in his wallet, didn't recall having sex or why he was with Petra.

Mr D spoke to him and he stated again that he didn't know who he was or why he was there and didn't know how to get to a bank etc (the client, not Mr D!). Mr D lost it a little.

Two hours later he was still outside the flats so I decided that I needed to talk to him as he was spooking the girls. He was sitting with a bit of paper with our address on with the words 'found myself here' scribbled on it.

I asked him lots of sympathetic questions, but he apparently couldn't remember why he was there or even what he had done that day. I offered to drive him to the police station, I offered for him to follow me to the police station so they could find out who he was. He just kept rather dramatically saying I've lost my memory. who are you, why am I here ?

Eventually Mr D told him his fortune and he drove off. Now I am posting this as a warning because this is a new one on me, but it was actually a little unnerving and having given it a lot of thought I really think the idiot was just a serious attention seeker who didn't have the money to pay and it was all a very eloborate sort of thrilling game for him. If he will go to that much effort for sixty quid god only knows what his next game will be.

Please don't try it, as the next one will get two seconds of sympathy.

Robyn 'Fists of Fury' Divine x

Jeez, he sounds a complete fruitcake with Jason Bourne syndrome.

I'm always amazed how you guys hold it together in the light of these serious weirdos, and admire you for your nerve in the face of it. Did he book with his cellphone? Maybe you could put his number out as a warning. At the very least, if he was serious, then it says a lot about "care in the community"...

Glad neither you or anyone at HOD were hurt x

Jeez, he sounds a complete fruitcake with Jason Bourne syndrome.

I'm always amazed how you guys hold it together in the light of these serious weirdos, and admire you for your nerve in the face of it. Did he book with his cellphone? Maybe you could put his number out as a warning. At the very least, if he was serious, then it says a lot about "care in the community"...

Glad neither you or anyone at HOD were hurt x

If he looked like Jason Bourne I would have given him a free half hour memory loss or not ! All in a days work sadly it is called dealing with the general public !

If he looked like Jason Bourne I would have given him a free half hour memory loss or not ! All in a days work sadly it is called dealing with the general public !

Ha ha, fair point... I'm glad I only had to deal with the public in events and publicity in my old life, they were bad enough then...:)

As an aside, 4th Bourne film is out early next year! Awesome! :D

Ha ha, fair point... I'm glad I only had to deal with the public in events and publicity in my old life, they were bad enough then...:)

As an aside, 4th Bourne film is out early next year! Awesome! :D

No why did you have to go and say that, you do not know how many times I have had to endure the last three, Oh well I know what I will be viewing on repeat next year. Mr D will be first in the queue on release day.

Sounds like someone with metal health problems. It is not unknown specially that most such patients have a high sex drive.

I thought that for all of two minutes, but mad people do not know they are mad, he kept falling in and out of role. Just waiting for the first girl to come on and say yes I have seen him. I bet he has done it before, because if I had been on my own I would have just wanted rid of the freak as quickly as possible.

I thought that for all of two minutes, but mad people do not know they are mad, he kept falling in and out of role. Just waiting for the first girl to come on and say yes I have seen him. I bet he has done it before, because if I had been on my own I would have just wanted rid of the freak as quickly as possible.

Regardless of whether or not he really was mentally ill, he hardly sounds normal does he ? Well done to you and Mr D for handling it. Hopefully the firm talking to by the Jason Bourne fan will mean that he won't show his face at HoD again.

Eventually Mr D told him his fortune and he drove off. Now I am posting this as a warning because this is a new one on me, but it was actually a little unnerving and having given it a lot of thought I really think the idiot was just a serious attention seeker who didn't have the money to pay and it was all a very eloborate sort of thrilling game for him. If he will go to that much effort for sixty quid god only knows what his next game will be.

Robyn 'Fists of Fury' Divine x

I like that;)

If he looked like Jason Bourne I would have given him a free half hour memory loss or not !

Wow, that puts the 'French kissing - do WGs enjoy it?' thread into a whole new perspective.. time to give up punting methinks :D

Sounds like someone with metal health problems. It is not unknown specially that most such patients have a high sex drive.

Sorry are you talking about the client or Mr D now?

I like that;)

He did it as if directed by Guy Ritchie :D

In the voice of Tommy Chong - "Wo, that Petra like totally blew his mind man"

Damn, that's a dodgey one to deal with. I'd assume in the situation he knew who he was, where he was and what just happened but is actually not sane.

Hopefully Mr. D's fortune telling also made sure he will forget how to get to yours.

Good luck.

Eventually Mr D told him his fortune and he drove off.

So he remembered:

1. where he had parked his car

2. which one it was

3. how to drive

4. where to drive home to (presumably) or perhaps he is in a holding pattern over MK until his fuel runs out

The only thing that rings true, supporting the MH suggestion, is the fact he stayed outside the flats for 2 hours. Most people would have legged it (or whatever the correct medical term for that is)

:D I don't know, you tell me.

Walk down Ladbroke Grove or Portobello Road in London and you will see plenty of mental health patients walking around as the social services do not have the facilities to care for them. They call it community treatment which basically means let them loose and hope for the best.

No one in their right mind would behave the way this guy did as you describe it. You could however be right but I can't see what he could achieve by hanging around. It was not as though you were going to offer all your girls to him free because he is crazy. A con artist would have probably disappear quickly.

People like him if indeed have mental problems are generally harmless until you start physically touching them or behave aggressive towards them.

Chill out Mike, I dont think anyone is mocking the inflicted here. I agree with you a con would of opted for a quick get away but by all accounts this guy was all funky and fine until he had to unroll the green folding then he went one flew over the cuckoo.

I was there and this guy knew exactly where he was when he turned to petra and asked "is it ok to extend for another half hour. He had the exact amount for the initail appointment in an envelope.

when he called up just before coming up to the apartment i answered the phone to him and he was clear and lucid,he most certainly did not sound like he didnt know who or why he was calling.

Funnily enough fate has paid him back for his sculduggery on this occasion because as he was arguing and refusing to go to the cashpoint and asking,where am i,am i in milton keynes (of all the towns to pick in england and he happens to ask for the right town) i saw a traffic warden give him a ticket and take a photo of his car license plate.So if he didnt know where he was then he damn well will know soon enough.

I didnt buy his story for a second.Several people walked past him whilst in the carpark and not once did he ask anyone for directions.

Well done to Mrs D and to all who kept their cool with him.

He did it as if directed by Guy Ritchie :D

Actually, the last time I saw him, I thought he was modelling himself on Guy Ritchie. Some say Simon Pegg but I defo think Mr Ritchie.

I have a high sex drive. Perhaps I'm mental.

Sounds like an updated version of the cantebury tales.

In one edinburgh sauna patients with mental health issues appear occasionally, the nurse or carer waits in the lounge, and the patient goes in to the cabin with the girl. In holland and elsewhere i believe you cant get a certain no of punts free on the health service. I actually think thats only fair.

Hi Guys - I reckon this guy definately knew what he was doing. As Chloe stated, he booked and paid for the first half and then all of a sudden lost his memory? yeah right! We will all have to keep a look out for this guy visiting in MK.

Dang! I was going to visit on Monday.....Missed out on all the fun again!!

Or maybe I did...????

Hi Guys - I reckon this guy definately knew what he was doing. As Chloe stated, he booked and paid for the first half and then all of a sudden lost his memory? yeah right! We will all have to keep a look out for this guy visiting in MK.

If he booked then dont you have his name and contact number?

Are you sure he wasn't rehearsing his part in an up and coming movie, sort of Dustin Hoffman style? eg. rainman , tootsie , ratso {midnight cowboy ]

its sounds just like the film MEMENTO with guy pearce... and i have worked with people with anterograde amnesia and it is quite common for them to have specific and selective memory loss.. if it was for real... poor guy couldnt even have enjoyed the punt... because he had no memory of it...

Should've lumped him and given him a black eye for his troubles!!

You'd be ok, because if was for real he wouldn't know what happened or remember it was you that did it!! Just deny it :)

If he suddenly knows then he blows his cover and get him nicked!! :D

i saw a traffic warden give him a ticket and take a photo of his car license plate.So if he didnt know where he was then he damn well will know soon enough.

Seems funny he ended up with a parking ticket though, if he really was pulling a fast one, surely he would have known how long he had left on his car park ticket.

Maybe the excitement brought on a schizoid embolism - were his eyes bulging?