monkmarvey

Lmp Anniversary 4th October

12 posts in this topic

I have been lucky enough to book myself onto the anniversary party at LMP this week.

I have been to several "normal" Lady Marmalade parties, but this is my 1st special.

I was just wondering if anyone here is going and also if anyone has been to a previous anniversary party?

I am really looking forward to it and would love to hear about other's experiences.

My first big party as well but by the sounds of it we treat as a normal 4 hour party pace yourself ans enjoy 13 delightful girls.

I don't think Its 2-1 I seem to remember somone saying its 11/2 to 1.

I'm on the afternoon party. Can't wait.

ironically this is going to be my big bash too

so that makes 3 of us, the anticipation is killing me

My first big party as well but by the sounds of it we treat as a normal 4 hour party pace yourself ans enjoy 13 delightful girls.

I don't think Its 2-1 I seem to remember somone saying its 11/2 to 1.

I'm on the afternoon party. Can't wait.

The exact numbers are 13 WGs to 20 punters as it is for all LMPs big bashes ratio wise. I cant make it myself but have attended a number of the big bashes, always doing both parties as there was a 2 hour break in-between them which was handy. What makes them special apart from the extra WGs is the atmosphere is even better than normal in my experience. Yourself and other punters have booked despite not knowing the exact official line-up, what a testament to the service you and they know you will get. I hope you enjoy it. :)

unfortunately its now fully booked and i didn't make it in time. When is the next special Party date. Let me know so i can book from now lol. can't afford to miss another one :angry:

Nice to see some others going too.

I understand there will be a minimum of 13 ladies (omfg) and thanks to Smiths, around 20 guys (rather than the normal 14). It is going to be crowded!

Loving the feeling of anticipation and excitement and of course I am a bit worried about pacing myself. I always promise myself that I will not shoot my load with the 1st girl, but they are so insistent. I tried to tell Izabel at the last party but she said there was no way I was not giving it to her. I like a challenge..

Never been to a party, I would like to go to one. I amguessing a special party's tube too much for a rookie?

unfortunately its now fully booked and i didn't make it in time. When is the next special Party date. Let me know so i can book from now lol. can't afford to miss another one :angry:

Never been to a party, I would like to go to one. I amguessing a special party's tube too much for a rookie?

I think you are best attending a regular party 1st. I believe you need to be a semi-regular any way to go to a special.

To be honest, all the parties are special. I have experienced nothing like it any where.

Check the website the next big bash is mid December but Em isn't taking bookings yet. She will announce when the bookings can start.

They are great fun, i have been to several, it's a truly amazing experience. I recommend :)

Well it looks as if there are going to be a number of guys experiencing their first big party. I will be attending and can tell you it will be a blast - different from normal but then you would expect that. Just more more more - busy, intense yet chilled at the same time. You can't fail to have fun and leave exhausted. Roll on Thursday!!

I'll be at the afternoon party on Thursday it'll be a surprise to see which of Em's lovely ladies we get to play with :)