Bigdipper

Going Down

6 posts in this topic

This question for the ladies.Apologies if it`s been run before but I don`t recall seeing it. Do you girls enjoy giving "blow jobs" or do you do it because it`s expected? Most parlours seem to include it as standard.

It is very hard sometimes to seperate in your own head whether it's the pleasure of the act itself, or the seeing someone enjoy something so much. I know for me, with a client, who isn't vocal and doesn't respond very much, I don't enjoy it AS much, but I think thats because I start worrying that it's not doing it for him, that he isn't loving it.

When you see what it does for a man when you worship his cock in that way, see his knees tremble, his eyes close in utter pleasure, the noises he makes (hopefully!), its kind of hard not to get off on it a bit. So for me, yes I enjoy it. It's considered a bit submissive, certainly my domme clients are quite surprised that I offer, nay, insist upon it. To me it doesn't feel submissive at all. I feel powerful and strong and sexy and all that good stuff.

Well most guys expect a bit of the old oral as part of a booking, i enjoy seeing the pleasure they get from it, so more of a mental, pleasure for me. I don't enjoy performing it when you get a guy who starts grabbing and pushing your head to push it in deeper, but yes when a guy lets you explore his cock with your tongue and mouth and is clearly enjoying it, i do get turned on by it.

I used to hate doing them... At first! Used to make my jaw ache something chronic, my clients back then must have been mad if they enjoyed it cause I certainly didn't, nobody told me that when giving a BJ you have so many other tools at your disposal like using your eyes, boobs etc. I thought all you had to do was suck, god I was so bad back then...lol!

Then I got pretty damn good at it after spending some time with a gay guy and taught how to do it properly, learnt how to do it without my jaw aching, even realised I could deep throat, wayhay :P .... I then genuinely took a perverse pleasure in the way I could turn a man on that way and a pride in my job and skills, as I would have done in any job I was good at.

The actual act doesn't turn me on, but watching the effect it has on the recipient does...

Edited by Holly Maddison

Hi,

I do if the man looks after himself. It has to be pleasant for both sides. :P

xxx

Well I do not do anything I do not want to do sexually paid or unpaid, so the answer to the question is yes :D