Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jd74

Stag Weekend - Europe

8 posts in this topic

next year i am responsible for organising a stag weekend. Only criteria is that it is within 2.5 hours flight time.

Looking for a city that is reasonably cheap, good nightlife, and as we all enjoy this "hobby", some reasonable and well priced places to punt.

Any suggestions?

Amsterdam, I've just arrived back there after a weekend. There were lots of stags there, the night life is brilliant, and very reasonable. With easy jet in advance you can book very cheap flights. I stayed in a reasonable hotel, which was very clean, had a good bathroom with a bath and walk in shower too.

Flight time is only 40 minutes, you feel like as soon as your up in the air, you are coming back down again.

As for a hobby feed, well say no more!

Earlier this year I organised a stag party in South West England which was held in a truly amazine venue with some "quality" female entertainment.

Have you thought about organising a stag "sex" party, where a number of ladies attend for a number of hours?

Personally I think Amsterdam is far to commercial for punting, VFM is not easy to find due to the amount of clueless stag parties going to the city.

I would alway recommend another large Dutch city over Ams where stag do's never reach, or better still head to Germany, visit a Fkk club a Partytreff or a Laufhaus and drink plenty of local beer.

Iv just been on one. Someone else organised it through this organisation

http://www.chillisauce.co.uk/stag-weekends/

We went to Krakow, iv been to krakow before, its ok but not great for mongering

http://mongerplanet.com/2011/01/27/mongering-in-krakow/

But we did some activities with chillisauce like shooting etc

they took us to some strip clubs etc and the apartments they put us in were really good

They have a setup in most cities worth visiting

next year i am responsible for organising a stag weekend. Only criteria is that it is within 2.5 hours flight time.

Looking for a city that is reasonably cheap, good nightlife, and as we all enjoy this "hobby", some reasonable and well priced places to punt.

Any suggestions?

Barcelona, Madrid and Berlin would all be good destinations and ones that I would like to return to

Cheers BC

Personally I think Amsterdam is far to commercial for punting, VFM is not easy to find due to the amount of clueless stag parties going to the city.

I would alway recommend another large Dutch city over Ams where stag do's never reach, or better still head to Germany, visit a Fkk club a Partytreff or a Laufhaus and drink plenty of local beer.

I would concur with jerboa, Germany is your best bet!