Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikef2008

Kama

10 posts in this topic

Anyone seen KaMa from the other site? Good reviews on site but always wary of them

I assume you are asking about __KaMa__ though there is also a xxxKAMAxxx in London on the purple site. I have seen the former. It might count as the blandest punt of my life, not good nor awful, just crushingly ordinary. She is only ordinarily pretty, very quiet, not chatty at all, and services are, again, very ordinary. I suppose some other guys might get more out of her than I did. She is reasonably priced so I guess if you were just looking for a basic punt at a decent price she might be an OK choice but I can't imagine myself revisiting her.

I saw Algate Kama couple times about a year a go when there were a few very nice Polish girls sharing a flat - i thought she was pretty good

Young / Pretty not gorgeous but with a nice figure land lovely full arse

She was engaged with lovely fk sloppy bbbj and great sex - i liked her

I guess this was a year ago though so she may have become jaded ---

I totally and absolutely love KaMa, despite her slightly odd nomenclature. she is graceful, gentle, kisses like a trooper, and has the most fabulous bottom. i saw her a couple of weeks ago and we had the most intense hour i've had in ages. mind you - i am very much into the GFE, which is what she gives me.

she makes my punt last week with a girl in Chelsea, which included all the usual components of a shocking punt, seem a total and utter waste of money. (since you ask - arrived late, used the phone during the punt, refused to FK despite her */* profile... I could go on)

Anyone seen KaMa from the other site? Good reviews on site but always wary of them

Speaking of Kamas, I wonder whatever happened to that lovely Indian 'Kama' who was based in Kingston a few years ago. Claimed to be from some caste or cult in India whose women were trained and devoted to giving pleasure to men. Very slender but she had a lovely face and her website was quite seductive. Though I live in SW London, I never got over to Kingston to see her, though I would today if she were still in business. Savanya converted me to Indian-worship several years ago.

The stroll down memory lane continues. :)

Edited by Tiggy 7

Speaking of Kamas, I wonder whatever happened to that lovely Indian 'Kama' who was based in Kingston a few years ago. Claimed to be from some caste or cult in India whose women were trained and devoted to giving pleasure to men. Very slender but she had a lovely face and her website was quite seductive. Though I live in SW London, I never got over to Kingston to see her, though I would today if she were still in business. Savanya converted me to Indian-worship several years ago.

The stroll down memory lane continues. :)

You missed a treat, Tiggy. I remember some lovely times with her.

You missed a treat, Tiggy. I remember some lovely times with her.

Any idea what happened to her or whether she has continued to spread joy and enlightenment using another name/website? She's not getting any younger, but then neither am I. I suspect that I might enjoy her even more today.

Any idea what happened to her or whether she has continued to spread joy and enlightenment using another name/website? She's not getting any younger, but then neither am I. I suspect that I might enjoy her even more today.

If I remember rightly, she announced some time ago that she was retiring, and then did so. Rather a shame: I never got round to seeing her either.