Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dartagnan

Old Dog, New Thrills

19 posts in this topic

I'm 60 and yesterday I was enjoying a session of 69 when the lady started to squirt. This continued intermitently for a good two minutes and I found it a huge turn on becuase I had never experienced it before. As a result it has made me feel like a teenager again, that feeling you get when you discover sexually something new, even at my advanced age. Has anything similar happened to anyone out there, something that made you feel young at heart again and showed you that there are new pleasures to enjoy whatever your age.

Edited by Dartagnan

I'm 60 too and experienced my first squirter about a year ago. Otherwise, rather than surprises like that, I've occasionally set out to try new things like water sports and tie and tease. All jolly good fun.

I still have a list of activities that I want to try before I quit this hobby. Among them are MMF, FFM, a visit to a sex club and an outdoor session. The latter may well have to be with a friend rather than a WG but we will see.

Can any 60 year old join this topic? For my 60th birthday a few weeks ago, I treated myself to a "squirter" in Brum - I thought I'd experienced it all.. very horny!!

I'm 60 and yesterday I was enjoying a session of 69 when the lady started to squirt. This continued intermitently for a good two minutes and I found it a huge turn on becuase I had never experienced it before. As a result it has made me feel like a teenager again, that feeling you get when you discover sexually something new, even at my advanced age. Has anything similar happened to anyone out there, something that made you feel young at heart again and showed you that there are new pleasures to enjoy whatever your age.

Yes, i discovered parties and indulged to the max i could manage, bloody marvellous discovery and sexual thrill/turn-on. ;)

Crickey I wouldn't have realised squirting turned on these youngsters as much as this thread already indicates.

I would think I would be a little put off (but conceal the fact) rather than be pleased but each to his own.

Since I was about the age of most of the earlier I too found a source of a new tpe of experience but I couldn't bring myself to reveal it in front of all you innocent young things, and certainly not to the men either.

Since I was about the age of most of the earlier I too found a source of a new tpe of experience but I couldn't bring myself to reveal it in front of all you innocent young things, and certainly not to the men either.

Well thanks for that. Very informative ...... not

Well thanks for that. Very informative ...... not

Ha some would say it was more informative than your last effort. Some would enjoy wondering what i might be referring to. Some would guess it might be an activity not allowed for discussion in this forum or not relevant to the subject matter of this forum.

But the post did contribute to the idea previously expressed that older people can still think if there are new things to try and they don't need other people's particulars to push them to follow their own inclinations once prompted to think about the possibilities.

And as I always say about FRs, posts are the writers' to write and they should be able to write what the hell they like without someone else other than Mods deciding on what is and what isn't in their view appropriate, helpful, as blatantly spelt out (or frank) so even the blunter minds can figure it all out.

Have a good day.

I'm 60 and yesterday I was enjoying a session of 69 when the lady started to squirt.

I'm 60 too and experienced my first squirter about a year ago.

Can any 60 year old join this topic? For my 60th birthday a few weeks ago, I treated myself to a "squirter" in Brum

It looks like a punternet tradition is being established. I am a way off of that milestone, but I will be happy to comply if I am still punting by then :D.

At 45 I am yet to enjoy an squirter - here's to living in hope

I am 60 in December - will let you know..Although the answer is probably!!

I turned 60 earlier this year and I'm feeling more than a little left out now!!

:-(

At 45 I am yet to enjoy an squirter - here's to living in hope

I must be ahead of my time! LOL

I'm younger than you and saw my first squirter a couple of months back at LMP, it was Isabel Dean, fantastic experience to see the fountain explode as she wailed with orgasmic pleasure!

At 70 (and three quarters) I have found a girl who squirts through penetrative sex alone - no clitoral stimulation. I feel such a stud!

Just who are all these squirters? I'd love to experience it.

PM me if preferred. Ta

When I started this hobby 10 years ago I met a lady who hailed from Bristol and 'flowed like the Avon.' The experience of feeling the warmth trickling down into my groin as she rode me is one I'll never forget! Since then - and now at 65 - I've met a number of ladies who flow, and was with one last week. Young at heart? I've never considered myself to be old :)

I still have a list of activities that I want to try before I quit this hobby. Among them are MMF, FFM, a visit to a sex club and an outdoor session. The latter may well have to be with a friend rather than a WG but we will see.

Why? I'm sure there are plenty of ladies who'll be willing to perform with you outdoors. You may have to wait until next summer though!

I've had outdoor sessions with two ladies over the years. One was in her garden (does that count?) and the other on a blanket on the Wiltshire downs. As to a sex club, I'm not sure I'd have the courage to go to one, but I do know a lady who'd take me!

I was 60 when I experienced my first squirter while facesitting.

It became a very regular activity with both of us really enjoying the it!

i had never made a lady squirt before punting, and it's happened with 3 ladies in this hobby. a wonderful sensation.