Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asian20

Emily @ Annabellas

8 posts in this topic

http://www.annabella....php?girlid=277

Has anyone seen this WG? She's the same girl who used to be Amber from Maxes angels isn't she?

A Scouser apparently. Anyone experienced her, what is she like and would you recommend?

Yes Ive seen her.

Yes she was Amber from Maxes.

Really pretty and nice, friendly girl. but in my eyes a little more "curvy" then the photos portray..

but was a bit too mechical in service if im honest. Like she was reading from a script....

In the end, I had a good time..but if Im honest Im glad I saw her for 120 locally at Annabellas rather than heading down to london for 200 ph at Maxes.. Think if I did that Id have left dissapointed.

Edited by Overworked

Yes Ive seen her.

Yes she was Amber from Maxes.

Really pretty and nice, friendly girl. but in my eyes a little more "curvy" then the photos portray..

but was a bit too mechical in service if im honest. Like she was reading from a script....

In the end, I had a good time..but if Im honest Im glad I saw her for 120 locally at Annabellas rather than heading down to london for 200 ph at Maxes.. Think if I did that Id have left dissapointed.

Does she do all the services you'd expect i.e. all the ones stated on her profile?

I really like the look of her, but read not too good reviews from her with Maxes... definitely better that she's £80 less now for an hour though. When you say a little more curvy, do you mean she's a bit fat?

Does she do all the services you'd expect i.e. all the ones stated on her profile?

I really like the look of her, but read not too good reviews from her with Maxes... definitely better that she's £80 less now for an hour though. When you say a little more curvy, do you mean she's a bit fat?

She did the service such as FK, RO, OWO, CIM and sex..

The pictures are the same as her Maxes pictures but if you look at the top right and bottom left you can see where there has been some airburshing to thin her a more hourglass figure..you can see where the pixels become blocky and the background being warped and she seems to have lost a stone inbetween the top right pic and the bottom left even thou its the same photoshoot...... Its more "straight" line in reality.

If you look at the black line in the background behind her right wrist on the left side of the top right pic you can see the airbrushing clear as day...same goes for the other side..

I wouldnt say she was fat but the pictures give a more slim hourglass figure than that of reality...

Edited by Overworked

LMFAO!

As subtle as a bull in a china shop :rolleyes:

Having met Emily I would describe her as having erotic curves much like a old MK favourite Ava. Some girls are fat and out of condition other girls like Emily and Ava are perhaps larger than your standard size 10 but carry it in a very sensuous way on the chest, thighs and bum as opposed to their stomach, necks, back and calves.

Having met Emily I would describe her as having erotic curves much like a old MK favourite Ava. Some girls are fat and out of condition other girls like Emily and Ava are perhaps larger than your standard size 10 but carry it in a very sensuous way on the chest, thighs and bum as opposed to their stomach, necks, back and calves.

I like the sound of that. :)

What is the reason that she stopped working at Maxes angels, or are you not at liberty to divulge that kind of information?

Rubenesque or hourglass figure is a good descriptive term for that body type, it was the most prized version of the female form for many centuries and it's only in recent that a fashion for extreme slenderness has come to the fore.

I have enjoyed the company of ladies of many different body types and I must say that it is a luxuriant experience being with a curvy, full-figured lady as you describe.