Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aliengreg

Danni, North London

4 posts in this topic

Gents (or Ladies, if you can help), there were three recent FRs on this lady called Danni - 110961, 110910 and 110717. Does anyone know, please, if she appears on a website anywhere? The three authors don't appear on the members list for me to PM them.

Thank you.

If I'm wrong then please forgive me but...I'm guessing these FR's have been written by the lady herself (or a friend).

The reason I say this is because all 3 reports are by users who are first time reviewers which, if not odd, is a big coincidence....

Gents (or Ladies, if you can help), there were three recent FRs on this lady called Danni - 110961, 110910 and 110717. Does anyone know, please, if she appears on a website anywhere? The three authors don't appear on the members list for me to PM them.

Thank you.

Danni has a FR from Puntertim who punted with her in St Albans in 2009, it was around this time i twice attempted to punt with her, both times being cancelled by her, i looked elsewhere after the second cancellation. She was on the Purple site then, no idea now though. Same phone number on these latest FRs so i assume its the same Danni.

Edited by smiths

Gents, thanks for the responses. I hadn't spotted that the three were first-time reviewers. That does make them a little suspicious, doesn't it?

- Greg