rmarine1815

Union Jack Club

15 posts in this topic

Hi everyone ... just a quick request for information.

I will be in London on the 20th and will be staying at the Union Jack Club. I would like to have a meet whilst I'm there and wondered if anyone knew if there are any problems with girls getting into the place? How difficult is it for them?

Any help gratefully appreciated.

C

I've only ever spent one night at the UJ club, and that was a good while ago. Given the security worries, even now, I'd be slightly surprised if lovely ladies can just drift in. Waterloo, is, however, in good punting country - why not go for an In-Call?

Could do I suppose, but I've always much preferred outcalls ... don't know why.

Why not book a room at a hotel chain such as Premier or Travel Lodge where you could enjoy a couple of hours in the company of a lady with no fears. I imagine that most of the budget hotels would prove suitable.

Why not book a room at a hotel chain such as Premier or Travel Lodge where you could enjoy a couple of hours in the company of a lady with no fears. I imagine that most of the budget hotels would prove suitable.

Yes that's probably the best bet I think ... thanks for your help guys!

Isn't this a bit like the thread on WG Friendly Hotels?

Can't see UJC being over-impressed if they read this, besides I would expect security to be quite intense.

Edited by raylondoner

Isn't this a bit like the thread on WG Friendly Hotels?

Can't see UJC being over-impressed if they read this, besides I would expect security to be quite intense.

My thoughts exactly. hence my alternative suggestion.

Rmarine, would be interested if you did.... staying up there in a few weeks time and had the same idea...

S.

Hi everyone ... just a quick request for information.

I will be in London on the 20th and will be staying at the Union Jack Club. I would like to have a meet whilst I'm there and wondered if anyone knew if there are any problems with girls getting into the place? How difficult is it for them?

Any help gratefully appreciated.

C

Really? surely you're having a laugh? You have more chance of rolling over and shitting mars bars, than getting a WG into the UJC. I have considered it myself in the past but you have Jonny Gurkha on security at the door. And those lads miss nothing. You would have to book her in with you at the start of your stay as though she is your GF or partner. If your caught and you're still serving you run the risk of having your unit informed and possibly banned. I stay there regularly, so I opt for in calls when i do.

^^ this is why it's always good to canvass the board for their opinion, if you are not sure. nice pointers crossfire.

still smiling at the idea of sneaking anyone or anything past Gurkha security :D

still smiling at the idea of sneaking anyone or anything past Gurkha security :D

indeed

Don't go there ! If you are ex services you are jeopardising all the others who will be there with there with there children! Fuck wit ...

I'm there in a few weeks and if I feel the need I will visit a girl not the other way round.

Don't go there ! If you are ex services you are jeopardising all the others who will be there with there with there children! Fuck wit ...

wouldn't there be children at most other hotels?