Kodiak

Fr 110938

11 posts in this topic

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=110938

Wonder if the author is a member and uses the forums. Would be interesting to know exactly what the 'security issues' were.

I and many others in the west mids have used this agency several times and have invariably been looked after superbly. Madison does communicate via e-mail and text, but will only reply to e-mails sent. The location is discreet as is the agency. May be barking up the wrong tree but I'm speculating (always dangerous) that someone that shouldn't have seen an e-mail has done so.

I thought the same. Why give a no but leave out the details of why its a no?

The fact he said he "did not feel safe and having had an e-mail conversation with the site owner (Maddison)I am not sure she understands the implications of security to clients"

Did he mean security? Or did he mean discretion?

He left out what actually was the issue. Did she just send an email ? Why? Why would a place email a client out of the blue unless he asked a question? Howd they have his email in the first place?

http://www.punternet...p?recnum=110938

Wonder if the author is a member and uses the forums. Would be interesting to know exactly what the 'security issues' were.

I and many others in the west mids have used this agency several times and have invariably been looked after superbly. Madison does communicate via e-mail and text, but will only reply to e-mails sent. The location is discreet as is the agency. May be barking up the wrong tree but I'm speculating (always dangerous) that someone that shouldn't have seen an e-mail has done so.

The same punter felt very safe in September when he punted with Katey i see. As you say it would be useful for perspective punters to know what the problem was here. NNTT is a member (assuming its the same NNTT of course) on here and had no problems that he mentioned.

I read it differently. I think the security issue is with the location rather than the email. As you say, it's not explained, but if I am right then I guess it might have been other people in building/flat and possibly clothes out of sight of punter while showering?

just a thought but I didn't read it as an issue with the email even though that was put in my head my the earlier postings before reading the FR.

Obviously I could well be the one off the mark. Perhaps Madison may feel able to explain, although she may feel that really would be breaking confidentiality.

I read it differently. I think the security issue is with the location rather than the email.

I agree, I think it is clear the security issue is concerning the location and the email was about the security issue and his negative FR is that concerns over location was not handled to his satisfaction by the agency.

Edited by WykeTyke

I read it differently. I think the security issue is with the location rather than the email. As you say, it's not explained, but if I am right then I guess it might have been other people in building/flat and possibly clothes out of sight of punter while showering?

I agree, I think it is clear the security issue is concerning the location and the email was about the security issue and his negative FR is that concerns over location was not handled to his satisfaction by the agency.

I've been to the location several times and there are absolutely no issues, and Madison makes sure there is a decent gap between appointments. I also read the authors previous FR where he made no comment on discretion or security.

A disgruntled client perhaps?

Edited by Kodiak

It's left us all guessing.

maybe Madison has challenged the report and informed Galahad of the agency's side of the story...and he has agreed.

I e-mailed Madison and she got back to me and said she'd been in touch with punternet. Apparently the author of the FR is an elderly gent who somehow 'got lost' between the flat and the exit and had been asking for a discount for his inconvenience. Madison had been as helpful as possible but declined his request for future discounts. He threatened a negative review and thus we read the FR.

Madison communicated to me how worrying the negative report had been to her as she does everything possible to keep clients and employees happy. She is relieved Galahad has removed the review and delighted at the support shown by her regular clients.

I haven't been in touch with Madison, at least not yet. I took the report offline pending a clarification of the events from the author.