Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madman666

Kandys In Telford Has Gone Downhill

8 posts in this topic

Just paid a visit to kandys in Telford my first in about 10 months the place really has gone downhill the building itself looks dirty and in dire need of a revamp lights hanging from wall holes in the doors that sort of thing. The worst part is the service the girls look bored and uninterested a full personal is now little more then a covered hand job and a little oral when she wasn't yawning. Its a shame that it has gone this way as about 3 years ago it was simply a the best place in all of Shropshire.

then the establishment will likely struggle as custom moves elsewhere...

Haha yeah Kandy's has been suffering form a bit of sudsidence for months and the door charge hasn't been spent on the building at all just a stealth charge.

being from Shrewsbury I personally prefer the venue to anything we have. Zara's is the best known in Shrews but when you enter/leave it is very busy and far from discreet

currently im seeing layla from there. dark lady, enhanced breasts. she gives the best deepthroat and as long as she is there I will keep going. would you guys recomend anyone else from there? particuarly for deep oral ?

yeah I Love Zara's but walking out into the main road is a bit of a kick in the dick normally hang round waiting for it to go quiet before I go in the old stop to check your phone trick.

Not tried to many of the girls on the current rota but Ruby was very fun with a very messy blowjob might be worth a try mate.

Considering what we used to have - Kandys + Jades in Dawley, Double Delight in Shrewsbury + Zaras + Coffee House Passage + Rachels etc, there has to be a pent up demand for some classy establishment to fill the void. I do wonder how Kandys and Zaras get by without official scrutiny - or are they unofficially sanctioned to avoid a street scene starting up?

to my knowledge policy arent bothered unless girls are illegally in the country