Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lighttouch

Don't You Hate It When

19 posts in this topic

you are planning a booking and something stops it at the last minute, I had been planning for tonight for at least a week, got my short list, looking forward to making the booking this afternoon and my back went out 2 hours ago. Now I am reduced to very painfully staggering around the flat barely able to make a cup of tea. To make it worse I have to go into work tomorrow and for the rest of the week and that is going to be agony. Pain instead of pleasure.

Pain instead of pleasure.

That works for some folk!!

Seriously, though, sorry to hear of your bad back. It will stop all sexual activity for a bit.

Yes it is a pain when your best laid plans get kicked into touch. It happened to me a few weeks ago, with only 30 minutes to go. My intended host was taken ill suddenly. (I have to believe it for now). Fortunately I had an alternative phone number in my pocket and Plan B was put into effect with great success.

Yeah it's always good too have a plan B and even a C some times sorry about the back

I was actually in a booking today with Sarah at Annabellas for an hour.

About 10 minutes in while i was, ahem, "downstairs" my right neck muscle just seemed to go "ping!"

Spent the rest of the booking smiling and trying to keep my calm cool composure even thou I was in agony...still managed 3 rounds thou. ;)

But think that's it now for a while... can tip my head left but trying to tip or turn it it right is painful, like someone sticking a pen in my neck...

Luckily I got a fitness DVD with muscle stretching exercises on it. Sometimes seems to work it loose. So a lunchtime of that instead of another punt :(

I was actually in a booking today with Sarah at Annabellas for an hour.

So a lunchtime of that instead of another punt :(

Your handle sounds like a bit of a misnomer. ;)

Some years ago, was planning to have a punt that day, stepped out of the shower in the morning, trying to wrap the towel round me and got a stinging pain in the neck ..... trapped nerve which lasted two months to sort out....

It sounds from Light touch and Pythagoras that planning the punt is the dangerous time. :o

you guys need to see an osteopath. Get reccomendations, not someone out the phone book.

I see one when i have such problems and he always comes good.

" ...and he always comes good."

I think I know what you mean :D

you are planning a booking and something stops it at the last minute, I had been planning for tonight for at least a week, got my short list, looking forward to making the booking this afternoon and my back went out 2 hours ago. Now I am reduced to very painfully staggering around the flat barely able to make a cup of tea. To make it worse I have to go into work tomorrow and for the rest of the week and that is going to be agony. Pain instead of pleasure.

Sorry to hear about your back. I will do anything to get to a punt, stop traffic and beg a lift when my own cars battery ran down being a prime example. I always have a plan B option available if plan A goes tits up.

I was at a party a while back and got a friction burn on my cock which sadly ruled me out of the last hour, a right pain in the cock that was. ;)

Well I have managed to get off my bed this morning and make a cup of tea and sit at the computer, the next morning is always the worst part, at least I am not crawling around the flat for 4 days, being able to walk around is a big plus. Another time I started cumming so hard during the happy ending after a massage that I pulled a muscle in my shoulder trying to stay on the massage table and the blend of pain and pleasure was excruciating I don't understand how masochists can enjoy it. I really need a travelling physiotherapist

Things like that happen. Once I left for a punt with a great WG, there was a loose step somewhere and I broke my leg. Yeah that was a great evening.

These pre-punt disasters do sound frustrating and annoying but (for those with partners) the consequences of getting carted off to casualty from the ladies location on the way out could be rather more long lasting!

you guys need to see an osteopath. Get reccomendations, not someone out the phone book.

I see one when i have such problems and he always comes good.

Ah, now, there was, several years ago, an osteopath called Stephen Ward, who may (or may not) have been good with his hands, but he also introduced several of his patients to WGs. He didn't come good at all, in fact, I think he topped himself.

Booked a session for Saturday this morning went to see the doctor this afternoon about a sore throat and stiff neck that wouldn't shift, to be told I've got mumps!. Ain't gonna risk passing that on obviously so the weekend gigs off. Hoping I don't get the additional unwanted side effect, swollen balls. If I do I'm going to see if the doc can give me something to kill the pain but leave the swelling!!

Thankfully I've not had any situation come up where I've made a booking, only for myself or the lady to have to cancel it at short notice. Though I did have a bit of trouble when I was trying to sort out my first ever punt. There isn't a lot of choice of girls where I live, but I found 2 who seemed to fit the bill. Made my choice between the 2, then noticed that the one I had picked was using a profile pic that was all over the net when I did a reverse image search, so I avoided her (she's still around and seems to be genuine, but I doubt the photo is her). So I emailed the second possibility - she ignored me :(

So I realised I'd have to look further afield. Found a girl in Glasgow that looked good and just when I had a break from work and the opportunity to arrange an appointment with her...she suddenly stopped offering incalls! Needless to say, I was getting pretty frustrated by this point since it was proving so difficult to arrange my first ever punt and I was getting the feeling "is someone trying to tell me something?!"

Thankfully, with the help of this forum I found someone else and had 4 great appointments with her - so it all worked out for the best I guess! Although now she no longer offers incalls either :(

There was also another lady who I had hoped to visit for ages. Finally get the chance to arrange an appointment and her profile says she's leaving the area before my scheduled time off work! So I found a potential alternative - a couple of days later, her profile disappeared and has never returned. But then the first girl happened to stay in the area for a bit longer and I managed to squeeze in 2 great punts with her! :D

The following clip is dedicated to the injured punter known as Lighttouch.....get well soon buddy.

Thats going to be a big help Ace, thank you! Just what I need because its got stiff and sore again after a sleep. Hopefully it will sort itself out by the weekend.

Thats going to be a big help Ace, thank you! Just what I need because its got stiff and sore again after a sleep. Hopefully it will sort itself out by the weekend.

Anytime mucker. ^_^