monkmarvey

Lmp Is Good For Your Health

8 posts in this topic

Having attended the anniversary bash last week, I feel the need to share my news. I have discovered that attending an LMP event is not only good for your libido and sexual frustration, it works wonders on your health too.

Let me explain. I have been trying to get fit and started running again after a gap of more than 5 years. I have managed though to pull both calf muscles within a week of each other so have been walking around doing a very passable impression of a cyberman. Also, in a separate misdemeanor, I managed to pull a muscle in my groin (admittedly this was due to being ravaged by Izzabel at a previous LMParty, but that is just detail).

Having partied for 4 hours on Thursday, the 1st thing I noticed was how physically tired I felt. Then, after a good nights sleep all my aches and pains had vanished. In fact I feel great! My legs are working fine and so is my groin.

Thank you LMP - good bye Osteopath!

Edited by monkmarvey

I suggest you write to the GMC with this good news!

i have had slight back problems since my youth, which are invariably eased by a vigorous session in bed.

I suggest you write to the GMC with this good news!

Could we get LMP on the NHS?

All that and healing too? Blimey, I better start saving up for one of these 'ere parties.

They are not so good for your bank balance though because they are very addictive :lol:

If i was rich....i'd probably spend more time there than Emma, Moss, and the girls :lol: In fact....i would be better moving into the appartment next door ^_^

Come to think of it...if i could just get the initial out-lay to buy it......i could make the money back by renting it to exhausted partygoers to recover in before they travel homewards :lol:

Now if only i had a few million lying around the place........ ^_^

One memorable moment at LMP for me was when a Marvin Gaye classic came on the CD player, Jodi and I had a booty grind in time to the music, she was singing along, she has a great voice. She asked if I wanted some 'Sexual Healing', ‘mmm, yes please’ was my eager reply, she told me to get on the bed and I soon found out what Marvin was getting so worked up about as she skillfully used her slender body to 'heal' me!! ;)

Its great to hear that the L(i)MP has finally gone from your legs... :)...Or has it?... ;)

Edited by Superego