iorar

Does The Weather Affect Your Punting?

28 posts in this topic

I fancied a punt today but then looked out at the miserable drizzly day, so decided not to!

Does the weather affect your punting?

In my experience it always gets busier when it's sunny after a period of rain! And in general it is quieter when it's miserable out.

I fancied a punt today but then looked out at the miserable drizzly day, so decided not to!

Only if i am snowed in, otherwise i punt the same all year round usually.

No

Living 50+ miles north of my place of punting Milton Keynes, and i've only been affected by the weather once in 3 years when a heavy snow fall covered most of the UK and couldn't get to Milton Keynes and neither could the girl I was booked with either.

A miserable day and rain certainly wouldn't stop me.

+1 :(

Well there's a thing! For once the weather up here in the north east has been superb.

A lovely warm sunny day.

It may be snowing by tomorrow morning though..... :eek:

but we are a hardy lot up here....

in recent floody weather and during the awful storms.... the stalwarts ( I hate that word)

managed to get through. ;)

Fair-weather fuckers, surely not?

Actually makes it easier to slip in (to the flat!) unnoticed if you have a brolly up!

I've been cancelled on because it was nice weather, and also been cancelled on because it was drizzling - err if you didn't go out in the car because it's drizzling in Cumbria, well you'd never go out.

Like Adele there are stalwarts who'll attend come rain, wind, blizzards, floods, volcanos, earthquakes whatever. Ok, ok we've had earthquakes, but no active volcanos yet.

Just stick your wellies on and get too it haha. Remember the Rihanna umbrella song curse i had some great punts in that wet summer and really wainted to find a Rihanna look a like still looking.

Hail, rain or shine, I'll be there. There's no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong jacket.

I've been cancelled on because it was nice weather, and also been cancelled on because it was drizzling - err if you didn't go out in the car because it's drizzling in Cumbria, well you'd never go out.

Like Adele there are stalwarts who'll attend come rain, wind, blizzards, floods, volcanos, earthquakes whatever. Ok, ok we've had earthquakes, but no active volcanos yet.

Doesn't that bit happen during the appointment ;):P

Ok, ok we've had earthquakes, but no active volcanos yet.

I thought it was just the earth moving due to mutual climaxes!!

generally not.

exceptions: on crisp sunny evenings, Ive been know to head to an FKK for some vigorous Sex. preferably near the outdoor pool.

I think warm & sunny weather is the preferences for me, but I will punt in any weather as long as the place is warm. What I find a turn-on is when it's a proper summer's day and we both work up a sweat, sometimes dripping from your faces. It does contain the sex homones which is the turn on. Maybe weird but I do like to kiss under the arm and take in the aroma. This is not BO!

Once went to a punt in autumn. The lady had only just arrived, it was freezing in the place and we had to make love under the bed sheets ... still a good session though.

The weather makes no difference to me whatsoever. I will punt come rain or shine. This product is horny between -30o and + 40o

Yep, I don't enjoy punting when its too hot. Strangely maybe, but I've always felt horniest when its cold. Yes, you can see some great sites in the warm weather - and some shocking ones, but the thought of plunging into a hot woman has always been uppermost for me when its cold outside. Asking a lady to 'dress' in a fake fur coat with only lingerie underneath always makes my little pecker perk up.

In my Soho punting days I used to prefer hot weather since i would be wearing less so it would be easier to get down to business quicker. After of course the same applies, and I bet that girls prefer it since, the sooner I'm out the door, the next punter is in.

Since most of my punts involve a drive of 20 miles or more I rarely punt when there is more than a foot of snow on the ground!

Nope..

When it was heavy snow in MK in jan 2010, I got snowed in at Annabellas with Poppy, Ella and Rebecca with loads of punters phoning in and cancelling. well what is a guy to do... ;)

A neighbour gave me a lift into town in his four by four. My rear wheel drive sport car was like a drunk pig in the snow... I gave a story about meeting friends in the shopping center for lunch and he gave me a lift to john lewis, but then sneaking out a side entrance and nipping over to annabellas.

Only the long walk home in the snow in my punting attire was the only downer. Its not exactly snow clothes..so cold on that walk back I thought my nipples would snap off...

When its snowing in MK, I can confince a day working from home, and have a sneaky head out for a local punt...

Edited by Overworked

When its snowing in MK, I can confince a day working from home, and have a sneaky head out for a local punt...

No wonder we are not getting out of this recession!!

No wonder we are not getting out of this recession!!

hey! Im spending money.. encouraging growth! ;)

hey! Im spending money.. encouraging growth! ;)

Growth in your nether regions perhaps, but I'm not too sure that is what Gideon Osborne wants us all to do.

Growth in your nether regions perhaps, but I'm not too sure that is what Gideon Osborne wants us all to do.

I hope Gideon isnt losing too much sleep over my sex life.

But dont worry. I do unpaid overtime to keep on track.....

The chinless Gideon Osborne hasnt a clue so i dont concern myself what he wants, he is a fucking idiot.

I usually feel more encouraged to punt in bad weather especially in Soho as I know I have less chances of the women I want to see being busy ,