Dreamweaverman

How about attending a Party

54 posts in this topic

I never been to any parties and I am very interested to go there

Lady Marmalade Party seems to be very good

I am happy to pay more money to have quality time with girls and boys who enjoy the party rather than business like service

Thank you

D

I've only been to Lady Marmalade, having researched the party scene online and found it to be the best reviewed of the parties in London. I would thoroughly recommend it. They claim a maximum ratio of 2:1, and have to say in my four visits I have never found it as busy as that. There are seven girls at every party (occasionally more, apparently), I've not seen more than 10 blokes there, the girls really are all gorgeous (especially Jewels, Monique and Antonia) and it's frankly a bloody amazing time. I'm hooked in a way i was really hoping I wouldn't be. Though of course that's just one man's opinion lol

I am happy to pay more money to have quality time with girls and boys who enjoy the party rather than business like service

Thank you

D

OP, I am going to give your thread a bump because you have had over 100 viewers but not one poster on your thread.

So here is my 2 pence worth.

Never. Ever. It is not the kind of sex I would ever consider participating in. I might be okay on a FFM or MMF (maybe, never tried it). But a party - no way. The girls are in a completely different modus operandi from what I want when I see a WG. Not to mention all the guys hanging around in various stages of erection. No thanks.

BTW, just before anyone gets the idea I am making any judgements about the sexual habits of punters, forget it. Each to his own. I understand from reading various threads on this board that lots of punters truly enjoy parties and I say all power to you. Each to his own. And yes I accept the old saying of "not do knock until you have tried it" and I am not knocking it.

Just not my bag.

Edited by oneputt
missed a crucial word

It's still on my list of things to do before I die, having already experienced MFF and MMF - just have to find the right opportunity :D

OP, I am going to give your thread a bump because you have had over 100 viewers but not one poster on your thread.

I suspect the reason for that is that parties are something that most of us punters are at least intrigued about, but many of us lack the bottle to go to one.

Personally, I will do this at some stage in my life. So far two main things have deterred me. One, the lack of opportunity to pre-arrange a 3-4 hour session, when I know I can be uncontactable.

Two, and this is probably a bit pathetic, I'd have to go to one far away from home, because I'd hate to bump into someone I know.

Two, and this is probably a bit pathetic, I'd have to go to one far away from home, because I'd hate to bump into someone I know.

Especially if it was your wife;)

LOL.

At least that would resolve the whole dilemma about whether to raise the whole 'open relationship' issue...

So here is my 2 pence worth.

Never. Ever. It is not the kind of sex I would ever consider participating in. I might be okay on a FFM or MMF (maybe, never tried it). But a party - no way. The girls are in a completely different modus operandi from what I want when I see a WG. Not to mention all the guys hanging around in various stages of erection. No thanks.

BTW, just before anyone gets the idea I am making any judgements about the sexual habits of punters, forget it. Each to his own. I understand from reading various threads on this board that lots of punters truly enjoy parties and I say all power to you. Each to his own. And yes I accept the old saying of "not do knock until you have tried it" and I am not knocking it.

Just not my bag.

my only issue here is that you are quite clearly "knocking it before you've tried it"

personally dont understand what input a person who has never partied could have on this thread

if you try it and like it, i see the relevance, if you have tried it and dont like it, i see the relevance

if you say you would never try it and have never tried it, i dont see the relevance

plus, can you explain the difference to me between mmf (where you would clearly see another man erect) and a party scene where you would see other men erect?

advice to the op is simple as someone who has partied at a few of the london establishments, read frs, take on advice from those who have partied and if you feel intrigued enough pop along

and once you have been return to this thread and let us know how things went

my only issue here is that you are quite clearly "knocking it before you've tried it"

personally dont understand what input a person who has never partied could have on this thread

if you try it and like it, i see the relevance, if you have tried it and dont like it, i see the relevance

if you say you would never try it and have never tried it, i dont see the relevance

plus, can you explain the difference to me between mmf (where you would clearly see another man erect) and a party scene where you would see other men erect?

advice to the op is simple as someone who has partied at a few of the london establishments, read frs, take on advice from those who have partied and if you feel intrigued enough pop along

and once you have been return to this thread and let us know how things went

The relevance is that the man asked whether we were interested in attending a party (the clue is in the subject line of the thread). I did not see any insistence on only hearing the views of past attendees.

I suspect the reason for that is that parties are something that most of us punters are at least intrigued about, but many of us lack the bottle to go to one.

Personally, I will do this at some stage in my life. So far two main things have deterred me. One, the lack of opportunity to pre-arrange a 3-4 hour session, when I know I can be uncontactable.

I think that bumping into someone at a party is a major disincentive. I'm married but I wouldn't like to bump into much younger unmarried acqaintances e.g friends of my son.

That said I have been to five parties over the past two or three years. I have also chickened out of two at the door - lost my nerve- but the ones that I have attended I have thoroughly enjoyed. For me its a bit like being at a nudist beach but with sex thrown in which is a great combination. In fact once I get into the the swing of it I lose feelings of guilt which I often get on a one to one - possibly because i can see that others are doing it so I'm not alone.

If only they published guest lists before the event ( yes I'm joking !) then they would be perfect.

he did not ask others if they were interested in attending a party at all

he wondered whether he should attend - someone who has not attended a party cannot then give him an account (positive or negative) of what a party is like and therefore an informed opinion about the types of people who would enjoy it

;)Are there such things as visual parties? It's just that I have an idea brewing and want to know what sort of market there is out for it? :)

;)Are there such things as visual parties? It's just that I have an idea brewing and want to know what sort of market there is out for it? :)

Wouldn't that be a 'live' show ?

i hate people watching, they always think they can do it better.

Wouldn't that be a 'live' show ?

i hate people watching, they always think they can do it better.

I suppose so, but I am thinking more on the lines of girl on girl....

count me in, I could find my way to romford !

count me in, I could find my way to romford !

Ok.... will keep you posted..... need to start organising... what in your male minds makes a good party apart from the action????? :):D

what in your male minds makes a good party apart from the action????? :):D

Search me, bits & pieces on cocktail sticks ?

Search me, bits & pieces on cocktail sticks ?

I think we'll leave out the searching and stick to the cocktail sticks :)

Thank you

D

I threw a party once in South Ockendon and towards the end it went horribly wrong.:)

I threw a party once in South Ockendon and towards the end it went horribly wrong.:D

How so?? :)

How so?? :)

Girl got drunk. Ended up smashing the place up. That was one hobby I ended very quickly.

Girl got drunk. Ended up smashing the place up. That was one hobby I ended very quickly.

Blimey! :)

Most of the parties I've attended already have a fair bit of girl on girl action.

I know that everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Having said that, I am in the state of trying everything to find out what is going out there.

I have tried few other sexual activities that I enjoyed, so I am still trying different things. Variety is the spice of life :-)

Most of the parties I've attended already have a fair bit of girl on girl action.

Was you in the same room?