Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Canuck Amok

East London / City Recommendations Sought

3 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I am a Canadian punter in town for the week looking for some recommendations in the City/East London.

I have seen several girls from Asian Selection in the past, with good results, but I am keen to hook up some open-minded EE girls.

It seems like most are in Paddington/Bayswater area. I would prefer recommendations closer to Liverpool Stn and points East.

I would also be very happy to hear any positive recommendations for massage parlours - they arevery common back home but I have never tried here.

I have tried searching on punternet (and google) but can't seem to get anywhere. If there is a web directory of massage/saunas, I would appreciate your directing me there.

Many thanks

125 views, no replies.

I see that there are a number of threads listed in the headline of the "Chat Room", but apparently I am not approved for membership there.

If anyone would like to send me a PM I would be very pleased to receive your recommendations on the down low.

Thanks again

Can't be of much help for specific reccomendations but for a directory try acemassage, (just search it in google), it's a good directory and you can browse by location e.g east london.