Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
overthemoon

Anywhere In London To Buy Leather Handcuffs?

13 posts in this topic

To avoid things coming through the post, I'm looking for an over-the-counter outlet for a pair of lined leather handcuffs.

Honour is a good choice, but not cheap, and Ann Summers is too naff.

Camden or Kensington markets possibly, but I would be thankful for any suggestions.

Try fetters, should be an easy google

There used to be a good shop in the alley next to Raymond's Revue Bar.

there are a few shops on old compton street. but you get the better overall deal by having it such items made bespoke. the shops know several independent craftsmen.

I'm rather tied up at the moment but when I have a hands free moment I'll let you know! Try e-bay .......

there are a few shops on old compton street. but you get the better overall deal by having it such items made bespoke. the shops know several independent craftsmen.

There has to be a quip regarding 'bespoke' surely?

As I'm in London, Fetters (in Warwick) is out. Ebay does have some good low-price ones but, they have to be delivered through the post. I'll check out Soho, but the last thing I want is 'tourist' prices.

As I'm in London, Fetters (in Warwick) is out. Ebay does have some good low-price ones but, they have to be delivered through the post. I'll check out Soho, but the last thing I want is 'tourist' prices.

Honour had a shop in or near Waterloo last time I looked.

'Regulation' in St. Albans Place, Islington will have them. Good quality bdsm equipment. Discreet entrance away from the main road for anyone nervous about being seen.

There was also a shop called Fettered Pleasures on Holloway Road, N7, but they are now only selling by mail order.

Not sure but there was a fetish market nr to Kings Cross on a Sunday. worth a try

• *RECOMMENDED* LONDON ALTERNATIVE MARKET (mixed sex) is held on the first Sunday of each month from 12pm to 6pm (last entry at 5:30pm). The venue is 1 America Square, London, EC3N 2LS. Nearest Tube/ DLR station is Tower Hill/ Tower Gateway. Entry £4. The event includes a market area, bar, hot food stalls, demos and fundraising for a good cause each month. Absolutely no under 18's. No required dress code. (www.londonalternativemarket.com)
  • LONDON FETISH FAIR (mixed sex) is held on the second Sunday of each month from 12pm to 6pm. The venue is Parker McMillan, 47 Chiswell Street, Barbican, London. Entry £5. (www.londonfetishfair.co.uk)
  • *RECOMMENDED* MASTER U is at 330 Kennington Lane, Vauxhall, SE11. They make very high quality leather, fetish and bondage gear. Product line includes slings, hoods, sleepsacks, restraints and made to measure leather clothing. Open Tues to Sat from 11.30am to 8pm. CLOSED on Sunday and Monday. (www.master-u.co.uk)

Edited by Brent Cross

EXPECTATIONS - Leather and Rubber, 75 Great Eastern Street, EC2. Nearest tubes Old Street (leave by exit no. 3) or Liverpool Street. (www.expectations.co.uk). Open Monday - Friday from 11am until 7pm, Saturday 11am to 8pm, and OPEN SUNDAYS noon - 5pm.

Brent Cross: Thanks for the links. MASTER U is now at www.masteru-london.com/

The Fetish Fairs, unfortunately, are on a Sunday, which is the one day of the week that I cannot 'get away'!