Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HungDong

Punting In Sin

5 posts in this topic

Off to SIN (Singapore) at the weekend - anyone been out there recently - any tips for best punting opportunities?

Tried Four Floors of Whores - in Orchard - very average.....

Anyone been to Gaylang recently (not been for around 5 years) - which lorungs are currently best bets? Not bothered about nationalities.

any standout chicken houses?

Cheers

Off to SIN (Singapore) at the weekend - anyone been out there recently - any tips for best punting opportunities?

Tried Four Floors of Whores - in Orchard - very average.....

Anyone been to Gaylang recently (not been for around 5 years) - which lorungs are currently best bets? Not bothered about nationalities.

any standout chicken houses?

Cheers

Sounds like a visa run, you lucky so-and-so! :P

does anyone have any idea about good palces for massage and hand relief in sg? cant work out what is going on in that sammy boy forum at all!!

back home now from Singapore.....

"4 floors of whores" was a shyte as always - waste of time. Some very hot ladies in there but all just essentially a big rip off. Tried a lass from Macau with huge natural titties (a rarity on a slim Asian lass), she was fun and bubbly in the bar - the minute we left she changed in to a miserable uptight prick tease, should have dumped her at the hotel when we got out of the cab - dick over brain took-over, quick poor shag then kicked her out. At least she was good looking.

Geylang - was much better - i was pretty much the only westerner in the whole area - walked around from Lorung 12 to 24 (Lorungs are small lanes off the main Geyalng Rd - similar to a Soi for anyone who has been to Thailand) - Lorung 18 was best by a mile....about 15-16 "chicken houses" to choose between with "fishbowl" of "chickens" in each with between 2 and 10 girls in each. No pressure to take one and welcome to take time looking.

Prices varied from SIN$50 to SIN$200. depended on how good looking and nationality of the girl. For some reason Malays were top priced, PRC girls mid and Thai's cheapest. I took a Thai at SIN$80 for 50 mins including bath, massage and jiggy jiggy (from Lorung 18 Number 20 - girl 62) - she was that good I went back 3 times!

Tried a PRC girl ($100) - stunning looking and great oral but the lack of being able to communicate put me off trying another or returning.

FYI - 1UK = SIN$2