Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andyswukk

Gloucester Or Cheltenham?

14 posts in this topic

I'll find myself with some time to spend in Gloucester next week.

Any recommendations?

T'other site brings up a lot of very dubious offerings....

A bit more of a clue as to what floats your boat? Age? Looks? Services? Incalls? Out calls?

Incalls are preferable. As far as age is concerned 20 something would be great but I know the values of a slightly more mature approach. Petite or not big and GFE end of the scale.

Always happy to be surprised and amazed...

I once went to Gloucester and found it a bit of a rough old place. Cheltenham is doable and had a great time there once with someone who seems to have disappeared....

Does that help?

If you have a car,bristol is only 40 minutes from Gloucester.

Go and see AmazingDagmara aka Perfect Vicki.

Gfe is fantastic ,despite fetish bias on profile.

both places always been poor tho ironically i had my first punt there. Think there is plenty in Swindon a short drive/train ride away. Even brum aint that far.

I can thoroughly recommend Evalegover in Gloucester ... an absolute gem ... she's on nthe Purple site.

Yes, I've seen Ruth in Cheltenham and she is an absolute gem!! Tall, Mature, sexy and just loves to be desired

... knows how to turn a guy on and is open and adventurous! I did a PN report on one of my meetings with her

but it seems to have been moved to the archive (don't know why). Her place is perferct for purpose, spotless and

the shower facilities are good. PM me if you want to know more.

Edited by LickOrSuck

Anyone seen Suki or Kaya from the purple site? Though domination is not my thing I wouldn't mind

finding out what these two naughty Asians are like!

Highly recommend Louise1990, who's touring Cheltenham 16th~18th Oct.

Eva in Gloucester is very good. Carley is also excellent, although over your preferred age range.

In Cheltenham, I would choose Kaya over Suki. However Roni at Teasing Times is a better bet - she works 3 days a week in Cheltenham (although I can't remember which ones). Roni is a favourite of mine - nice lady, easy to talk to, and up for just about anything. She's on the other site, and Teasing Times advertise in the local Echo newspaper.

All of the above are older than twenties however.

Cool. Thanks for the tips. I'd already identified many of the ones mentioned. Eva isn't available unfortunately but it looks like I have a plan b, c, d and probably e.

Eva in Gloucester is very good. Carley is also excellent, although over your preferred age range.

In Cheltenham, I would choose Kaya over Suki. However Roni at Teasing Times is a better bet - she works 3 days a week in Cheltenham (although I can't remember which ones). Roni is a favourite of mine - nice lady, easy to talk to, and up for just about anything. She's on the other site, and Teasing Times advertise in the local Echo newspaper.

All of the above are older than twenties however.

Can you elaborate on why you'd choose Kaya over Suki? PM me if you want to keep it private.

Incalls are preferable. As far as age is concerned 20 something would be great but I know the values of a slightly more mature approach. Petite or not big and GFE end of the scale.

Actually, the best recommendation I can give for Gloucester at the moment, and fits the bill perfectly for you, is Simona who has a profile on the other site. However, Monday is her last day in Gloucester for a while. If you are arriving in time then definitely go and see her. She is an honest and genuine Polish girl who speaks excellent English, young and slim, good GFE but also an absolute cracker in bed. She loves sex and is totally up for it.