sbsshadow

Worries about adult party

20 posts in this topic

Hi All

I am thinking about attending a adult party (LMP) and am just worried that they will take your money upstairs and then the old bill are waiting for you downstairs, as I understand 1 girl working out of 1 place is ok, but this is 7 girls and im sure they only have like 3 bedrooms ....

Any thoughts or previous experiences ?

Thanks

Hi All

I am thinking about attending a adult party (LMP) and am just worried that they will take your money upstairs and then the old bill are waiting for you downstairs, as I understand 1 girl working out of 1 place is ok, but this is 7 girls and im sure they only have like 3 bedrooms ....

Thanks

Oh God it is half term innit?

Sorry, I'm probably older than you !

Do you have anything constructive to give on this subject or not ??

Thanks

and then the old bill are waiting for you downstairs

Just out of idle curiosity, other than a cheery "Good evening Sir, mind how you go" type comment, what else do you think they will do?

Hi All

Thanks

AFAIK (I don't do parties, I'm insufficiently sociable) LMP have an excellent reputation, so you have nothing to fear on the scam front. As for the Old Bill, neither you nor the WGs are committing any offence so nothing to worry about there, either. :D

Don't worry about it. And, yes the police do know exactly what's going on there, and they are cool about it. LMP has been going, in various locations, for some years without trouble.

from my research most parties are considered swinging events which is not illegal

they are not working but participating in a hobby

from my research most parties are considered swinging events which is not illegal

they are not working but participating in a hobby

An interesting point, are the ladies supplying sexual services for gain?

An interesting point, are the ladies supplying sexual services for gain?

How does one know? Swingers parties happen all the time all over the country and women participate willingly and for free.

LF

How does one know? Swingers parties happen all the time all over the country and women participate willingly and for free

So all that money sloshing around at parties is an optical illusion? I should have thought proving 'gain' was the least of anyone's problems.

Swingers parties happen all the time all over the country and women participate willingly and for free.

LF

I have no doubt about that, but do the ladies at a "party" supply sexual services for gain?

is not the term used in the legislation "controlled for gain"

so whether the ladies gain or not is not an issue, its whether they are controlled for said gain

swingers, i dont think could be shoehorned into the definition controlled for gain imho

but do the ladies at a "party" supply sexual services for gain?

I would have thought that was a no brainer: of course they do.

so whether the ladies gain or not is not an issue

Well it can be an issue because if the do supply sexual services for gain that makes them prostitutes, if they are prostitutes then if they work at the same premises then those premises are a brothel, if the premises are a brothel then the party organiser will be running/managing a brothel, which is illegal.

I would have thought that was a no brainer: of course they do.

Which then makes them prostitutes, with all the implications involved for the party organiser.

Which then makes them prostitutes, with all the implications involved for the party organiser

Naturally, said person may not always or even often be prosecuted.. but he/she will always be vulnerable to blackmail.

If the "Old Bill" are waiting downstairs for you then chances are you've turned up at one of their themed uniforms parties!!! And you won't mind being arrested by any one of them :)

If the "Old Bill" are waiting downstairs for you then chances are you've turned up at one of their themed uniforms parties!!! And you won't mind being arrested by any one of them :)

Lol,or he has already paid his entrance fee and is wondering when he can get shagging.:D

I recently attended a party where, about an hour into the party, one of the girls said that the police were trying to gain entry. My God, you never saw people putting on their clothes so quickly.

It turned out that one of the maids didn't speak English very well and misunderstood a message from the organiser that the police were in the building, and to advise the punters not to go out at that time.

Eventually it all got back on track but if I had had a dicky heart the ambulance, not the police, would have been calling round.