Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mysteryman30

Old Favourites Or New Beginnings?

4 posts in this topic

When I started punting a few years ago now Taiza and Maylo were my 'go-to' girls whenever I was in London, when they disappeared from the scene they were replaced by Lilly and Shakira as my new favourites.

I will be in London again in a few weeks and with the return of Taiza, and the new version of Maylo (Maylo 2.0 ?) I find myself in a rather delicious dilemma. Return to my old favourites or seek out exciting new arrivals?

Whilst I would love to experience the much read about delights of Olivia, Nana, Molly, Nadia etc a small part of me would love to once again get my hands on Taiza’s fabulous pair, and Maylo’s fabulous new pair !

What do my fellow punters do when faced with a similar situation? Return to old favourite or seek out new talent?

mm

When I started punting a few years ago now Taiza and Maylo were my 'go-to' girls whenever I was in London, when they disappeared from the scene they were replaced by Lilly and Shakira as my new favourites.

I will be in London again in a few weeks and with the return of Taiza, and the new version of Maylo (Maylo 2.0 ?) I find myself in a rather delicious dilemma. Return to my old favourites or seek out exciting new arrivals?

Whilst I would love to experience the much read about delights of Olivia, Nana, Molly, Nadia etc a small part of me would love to once again get my hands on Taiza’s fabulous pair, and Maylo’s fabulous new pair !

What do my fellow punters do when faced with a similar situation? Return to old favourite or seek out new talent?

mm

new one in the morning and old flame at tea time?

Taiza in the bath, followed by Maylo on the bed would be ideal. Unfortunately they aren't a duo team.

On the main question, reliable favourites are best, especially if opportunities are rare. Just my view.

Taiza in the bath, followed by Maylo on the bed would be ideal. Unfortunately they aren't a duo team.

On the main question, reliable favourites are best, especially if opportunities are rare. Just my view.

I agree with Chris. :)