iorar

Do You Need A Face Pic?

34 posts in this topic

I really prefer a face pic when I punt. I have punted a couple of blurry faced girls and I perfectly understand why some girls need to hide their faces ( so please don't post the reasons why! )

But with a face pic you can get an idea of the girl's personality and if you are attracted to her.

With a blur you there is a nasty moment on the doorstep when you don't really know what to expect and even if it is the same girl!

I really prefer a face pic when I punt. I have punted a couple of blurry faced girls and I perfectly understand why some girls need to hide their faces ( so please don't post the reasons why! )

But with a face pic you can get an idea of the girl's personality and if you are attracted to her.

With a blur you there is a nasty moment on the doorstep when you don't really know what to expect and even if it is the same girl!

I would prefer a face picture but its not essential to me and i havent had many shocks fortunately when i have met WGs with blurred pictures and felt the need to walk because they were so ugly i didnt fancy them enough to punt with them, thats been a rare occurence.

IMO a photo will tell you nada about a girl's personality. Most times a photo is used it is a sales aid - simple as.

I have booked more ladies from FR's;internet; paper ads etc i.e. without seeing a picture than those with a photo

I've punted a couple of girls without pics and wished I hadn't as they definitely has faces for radio. :eek:

Even some body shots of girls can be deceiving, as you cant tell they are really pear-shaped which is not what I am seeking.

Now, I will not punt without a face pic,or a body pic. There's plenty of choice of girls happy to show their face. To me it's a deal breaker with no mug shot.

I never used to mind, just took a chance on looks, but having had 2 or 3 awful punts with girls/ladies who I would have shied away from in "normal" life, I am now being far more choosy and a face pic certainly helps make my mind up.

My current favourite is an Italian hottie whom I was really attracted to via her face pics, and having seen her in the flesh, she is gorgeous and very good company.

She currently has -1 rating on purple pages, unbelievably, not sure how she has managed that, but I think she cannot work the booking system, as she has never "completed" a booking with me, so any feedback you leave has to be comments only, you can't add to her score. Thinking about it, I am due to see her soon I hope, as she is working out of my area this week...

If the girl has feedback praising her face though does that negate the need for a face pic or would you still be unsure?

after yesterday definitely, turned up at a woman's place who claimed to be 31, more like 51!! I told her i am not going through with booking and left, she wasnt happy, i couldnt care less.

If the girl has feedback praising her face though does that negate the need for a face pic or would you still be unsure?

I guess it comes down to personal taste. Like a lot of men seem to fancy Cheryl Cole but she does absolutely nothing for me.

Personally I don't need to see a face pic, but looks in general don't bother me that much. I'd much rather see a lass who some might call average looking but was a great service provider than a stunningly beautiful woman who wasn't.

Well from a sample one I have a 100 per cent hit rate. I booked Alexis DD on A**** W*** her face is hidden but she had a fantastic body so I thought what the hell. When I saw her in the flesh she was very pretty facially with amazing green eyes to top off her fantastic tits and ass.

Face pictures sometimes show what someone truely looks like, but often they don't really give you a true feeling. I've checked out pictures of men in the past (dating sites) and not really thought I was attracted to them and upon meeting have found them to be much nicer in the flesh and visa versa. Sometimes the half of the fun is in not knowing. (Just as well in my trade) lol.

If things were different, personally I would gladly show my face. I would much rather have men visit me who were confident that they were into the way that I looked, instead of just hoped I was their type. Having said that, it can be very good for the ego when someone exclaims that you are more attractive than they imagined, but of course this is a matter of personal taste. I am not claiming to be stunning or anything. It's nice when it happens though.

What I would add her is I do not know if you can tell a ladies personality from a photo. Off course it can tell and reflect your own subjective as opposed to objective feelings regarding the person concerned.

And gain some people are more photogenic than others

Just a few passing thoughts that came to my mind...

Edited by Superego

i've seen ladies with feedback that praises their looks to the heavens and thought WTF?! so a mug shot is always reassuring but I do understand why ladies wouldn't do this so mostly I'm prepared to go by the body shots and just take a punt, so to speak

mostly yes. however my favourite regular actually had blurred/hidden face

If i had had an only clear face photos policy i would of missed out on a number of excellent WGs over the years so knowing that is something i always bear in mind as well. Mind you for the first 15 years or so of my punting i had no photos at all to go on pre-net so having any decent photos was a vast improvement assuming they were accurate.

Some of the most beautiful women in the world are far from photogenic and others not so gorgeous have something that the camera can see but the eye can't. Pictures are no substitute for personality either. one of the most beautiful captivating women/SP's I know takes the most dreadful pictures, you would have to meet her to appreciate just how wonderfully exciting she is and those that do are instantly caught in her spell, she could never portray that with a photograph.

Like a lot of guys, I would love to see a face pic but, as Smiths has said, insisting on this policy would have allowed me to miss some spectacular punts with lovely ladies.

I fully understand the reasons for ladies to keep a little "mystery" about their faces. I can glean a lot more about their personality, and what they offer, from a careful read of their web presence

What I find amazing is those who will email a face pic on request! Not that I am complaining ;-) but it does seem a little incongruous.

I like a face pic but it's not the end of the world if one is unavailable and, as had been said, it does mean one might well miss out. Each to their own, on both sides, I suppose.

I'd agree with the majority above that if you only go for ladies with face photos you can miss out on some hidden beauty. Also that feedback can be useful, though sometimes to be taken with a pinch of salt - which can go for photos too... So I certainly don't insist on a photo.

No I don't need a face pic. But I do need to see her hair which will hopefully be shoulder length (or a bit more) and a few pictures celebrating her derriere in various poses :)

I don't need a face pic. For me when punting, the only things that matter are a good attitude, personal hygiene and being good at the things I like. Maybe I'm not fussy, or just been lucky, but I've never met a WG who was so facially ugly I was put off sex.

Of course some ladies are more attractive than others, but in any walk of life I have rarely looked at any lady and thought "they are ugly".

I am beautiful. I know this because drunks and the mentally bewildered tell me so all the time.

Seriously though. I scrub up ok. Nobody has ever run away screaming.

However, in most photos, I have a face like a dropped pie. I am the least photogenic person ever. When I used to show my face on my website, it used to take bloody ages picking through the photos to find some where I didn't look bloody awful.

It just means that I've gone from "Ooh, you look much better in the flesh" to "Ooh, you look much better than I'd imagined"

Meh...

I understand why guys like to see a face, I understand why girls like to hide their face but I really cant for the life of me see how seeing someones face can give you any inkling into their personality, any girl can be told to smile by the photographer just as any girl can be told to pout and give a sexy look. You never find out personality till you hear them on the phone for a start which is the best initial indicater and then truly in person.

I understand why guys like to see a face, I understand why girls like to hide their face but I really cant for the life of me see how seeing someones face can give you any inkling into their personality, any girl can be told to smile by the photographer just as any girl can be told to pout and give a sexy look. You never find out personality till you hear them on the phone for a start which is the best initial indicater and then truly in person.

I can't do pouting and when I smile I look like I have hamster cheeks, too much enthusiasm I'm told lol. I'm glad my face is not on most of my pics, as I seem to be able to either concentrate on how my face looks, or my pose, but not both, which is a pretty good reason as to why I am not a model lol.

I get requests for face pics from potential bookings, but I'd rather lose the booking than send someone pics of my face! :)