itchyrabbit

Why, Oh Why?

24 posts in this topic

Why, oh why?....agency girls that are about as interested (and often interesting) as hair clogging up the sink-hole, parlour girls that short- change on the time of their monotonous, soulless offerings, Chinese Massage joints that make you feel like you’re being given the once over by a mechanical digger, ‘tantric experts’ with the skills of a faulty bicycle pump, and independents that are seldom what they purport to be...and all this in the past three weeks!!!!...what on earth is happening to the good old fashioned quality, pride and honesty that used to come as a given from the wonderful ladies who provide us with this truly enjoyable and worthy service?

There has always, until now, been one constant I have encountered year on year, the heart and soul of this world if you like, and that has been the mutual trust between client and provider, but this seems to be vanishing .....I am, and I say this without trying to sound in any way conceited, a decent, friendly, entertaining, humorous, generous, clean and certainly attractive enough 20 year+ veteran of all varieties of ‘safe’ paid for sexual exploits - and have had enjoyed many, many fabulous and importantly (mutually) beneficial experiences in this time- but recent exploits are giving me the impression it is time to hang up the old chap and join a monastery. There is a whole gamut of reasons why people partake, and many reasons why the extremely warm and beautiful ladies we meet happily provide their services - so I am either on the bad run from hell or things really are going south.

Maybe it is time to resort to some advice I was once given by a friend who suggested it’d be better to stick £200 in your shirt pocket, have a good wank and then wake up the next morning to the lovely surprise of finding £200 in your pocket!

Not sure if it is appropriate to name and shame these agencies, parlours, Tantric ‘Goddesses’ and independents, but should it so be I would be very willing if it in any way ensured the same misfortune I have had were not to befall others.

With this in mind, if there are any warm, genuine providers out there in Central/West /NW London that would like to acquire a new regular ‘client’ for some good, honest, exciting, fun times on a weekly basis please do get in touch!

Why, oh why?....agency girls that are about as interested (and often interesting) as hair clogging up the sink-hole, parlour girls that short- change on the time of their monotonous, soulless offerings, Chinese Massage joints that make you feel like you’re being given the once over by a mechanical digger, ‘tantric experts’ with the skills of a faulty bicycle pump, and independents that are seldom what they purport to be...and all this in the past three weeks!!!!...what on earth is happening to the good old fashioned quality, pride and honesty that used to come as a given from the wonderful ladies who provide us with this truly enjoyable and worthy service?

There has always, until now, been one constant I have encountered year on year, the heart and soul of this world if you like, and that has been the mutual trust between client and provider, but this seems to be vanishing .....I am, and I say this without trying to sound in any way conceited, a decent, friendly, entertaining, humorous, generous, clean and certainly attractive enough 20 year+ veteran of all varieties of ‘safe’ paid for sexual exploits - and have had enjoyed many, many fabulous and importantly (mutually) beneficial experiences in this time- but recent exploits are giving me the impression it is time to hang up the old chap and join a monastery. There is a whole gamut of reasons why people partake, and many reasons why the extremely warm and beautiful ladies we meet happily provide their services - so I am either on the bad run from hell or things really are going south.

Maybe it is time to resort to some advice I was once given by a friend who suggested it’d be better to stick £200 in your shirt pocket, have a good wank and then wake up the next morning to the lovely surprise of finding £200 in your pocket!

Not sure if it is appropriate to name and shame these agencies, parlours, Tantric ‘Goddesses’ and independents, but should it so be I would be very willing if it in any way ensured the same misfortune I have had were not to befall others.

With this in mind, if there are any warm, genuine providers out there in Central/West /NW London that would like to acquire a new regular ‘client’ for some good, honest, exciting, fun times on a weekly basis please do get in touch!

It's the same for us ladies too. Most of the time I meet with lovely guys, but then I will see someone who only wants to be serviced and does not want to engage in any way, does not want to kiss.. Whats that all about ?

Or someone who is not very hygienic and wants to kiss deeply, or someone who is seeing me with some sort of stupid agenda, perfectly willing to spend a large amount of money but will never see me again.

Or the guy who turned up at my flat last week not having any money for the meter so I gave him the cash in an envelope and dropped it out of the window to him, watched him obtain the ticket for his car and then let him in.

When he got up here he told me he had left his wallet in the car............... would I let him back in again.... I watched him get into the car and saw him go for his 'phone... I picked mine up and waited.... it rang -I answered... he said "that's for cancelling on me last week" and drove off.

It makes you want to retire. Sometimes you need a very strong sense of resolve to carry on !

Stick with it - it's not all bad you know. Most of the time it is a blast, but it seems to me - or is it just my luck, that the negatives come in twos and threes and then you question yourself hard.

It's the same for us ladies too. Most of the time I meet with lovely guys, but then I will see someone who only wants to be serviced and does not want to engage in any way, does not want to kiss.. Whats that all about ?

Or someone who is not very hygienic and wants to kiss deeply, or someone who is seeing me with some sort of stupid agenda, perfectly willing to spend a large amount of money but will never see me again.

Or the guy who turned up at my flat last week not having any money for the meter so I gave him the cash in an envelope and dropped it out of the window to him, watched him obtain the ticket for his car and then let him in.

When he got up here he told me he had left his wallet in the car............... would I let him back in again.... I watched him get into the car and saw him go for his 'phone... I picked mine up and waited.... it rang -I answered... he said "that's for cancelling on me last week" and drove off.

It makes you want to retire. Sometimes you need a very strong sense of resolve to carry on !

Stick with it - it's not all bad you know. Most of the time it is a blast, but it seems to me - or is it just my luck, that the negatives come in twos and threes and then you question yourself hard.

Sarah thanks for posting about this experience, sometimes it's unbelievable how some people treat others. Genuine guys wonder why when they say "I'm genuine, won't mess you around/you are ok with me" that we have to take it with a pinch of salt.

I take people as they behave, not by what they necessarily say or say they'll do. Some think this is sad and cynical, it's real life and also means you can have a very good time with the people who are decent.

I have heard other tales of guys wasting a lady's time because she either cancelled on them, or when he's forgotten to confirm and by the time he has got in touch (quite often many hours later) she's given his appointment away. It happens and I have good reason to believe it's been done to me too.

The OP's definitely having a bad run. It happens to the best of us and things can go from bad to worse. It's never just an isolated disaster, it's always one fuck-up after the next.

Sometimes you just end up throwing good money after bad, Then at other times you can have a joyous sequence of brilliant punts that may continue for months. That's how it is for me and although I've learned to accept it, I do understand the frustration itchyrabbit must be feeling.

Swings and roundabouts for providers and punters alike. Hang up your guns for a while, that's my advice.

That is truly mental.

The OP's definitely having a bad run. It happens to the best of us and things can go from bad to worse. It's never just an isolated disaster, it's always one fuck-up after the next.

Sometimes you just end up throwing good money after bad, Then at other times you can have a joyous sequence of brilliant punts that may continue for months. That's how it is for me and although I've learned to accept it, I do understand the frustration itchyrabbit must be feeling.

Swings and roundabouts for providers and punters alike. Hang up your guns for a while, that's my advice.

I've had guys tell me they went through a bad patch which made them then reluctant to book anyone again. The purple site seems to be quite disappointing for service seekers at the moment, guys turning up and the luxury flat is a dump that sort of thing and it's difficult to work out the wheat from the chaff. I don't however believe it's confined to that place only though and it's a pity because it jades and makes it more difficult for genuine SPs(just as the TWs and messers make it difficult for genuine 'Punters'(if you wish to use that term)) to attract clientele too.

Edited by Strawberry

Sorry to hear of your recent disappointments, it really is all about the research and getting a good recommendation from another punter. Don't be tempted to go in blind, do some PM networking with guys that punt regularly in your area on here, it's the only way to get honest, reliable opinions.

That is truly mental.

Indeed. What a vindictive cunt. At least Sarah was spared the effort of having to spend any time with such a revolting specimen.

Not found it getting worse myself fortunately. My advice is use this site to ask for recommendations and/or read FRs to locate rated SPs. HOD South Kensington is highly rated and at £130 an hour is good VFM in my view. Plenty of feedback and FRs on here.

Indeed. What a vindictive cunt. At least Sarah was spared the effort of having to spend any time with such a revolting specimen.

Exactly ! That is just what i thought too x

Sorry for shouting but MAKE DAMN SURE HER INDOORS DOES NOT PUT THAT SHIRT IN THE WASHING MACHINE WHILE YOU ARE ASLEEP! :eek:

...................... but seriously......

In my 8+ years in this game I have seen a vast change in how it all seems to work. In my area alone there are at the last count... 20 agencies up and

running compared to around 3 when I started. God knows how many more indies advertising on the other site ( I have only recently had dealings with

that site myself ) and while that may indicate a huge and varied choice for you guys... what it could also mean is a considerable dilution in quality.

I say this because I hear so many stories from clients of "poor punts" and to coin a phrase "a waste of space and money" their words not mine!

There are still a great many ladies who are doing a grand job looking after you men.... I am one of those ladies and clients tell me "better the devil you know" .... then of course they apologise for referring to me as a devil ;)

Large numbers of girls wanting to make a quick few thousand or even a quick few hundred to fund their nights out and ever changing fashion in clothes..shoes and handbags... hair extensions and all the other trappings which cost a fortune.... none of which can be afforded on the wages of

an 18 year old..... no matter what proper job she may also have. If she is not in legitimate employment then she thinks it is Christmas every day and

loves the money but dislikes what she has to do for it.

There are good and bad on both sides.... many bad providers who will always be there... they may change faces but will always be around waiting

to short change and disappoint.

Many men say they have never had a bad punt while others say they have had very few good ones.

I would be horrified if I learned that any one client had been disappointed with me in any way at all.

Obviously there are sp's out there who just don't give a damn. There is nothing anyone can do about that

other than for a client not to revisit. In time these girls get less work and they are the ones who eventually suffer.

A pity so many men have to lose money to these girls and they have three choices.... stick with known ladies who

do the job as it should be done.... keep trying and hope to meet other lovelies... or hang up your shirt but remember

to empty the pockets first.

:)

I

Take heart.

Until September I had been having a poor 2012 on the punt front

Did my research, turned up clean and respectful.

The tart with a very cold heart and the belle with a very strange smell; to name but two of a string of disasters

Then found me that goddess we all dream of.

I have seen three times now and suspect my next topic will be along the lines of the old chesnut

"Met this girl we get along so well together, I think she really likes me. I want to ask her out on a date....."

It is a lot of money to risk on a session that may turn out good, or bad, or just indifferent.

One tends, once you have found a good provider that pushed the right buttons for you, to stick with that person.

Right now I've been seeing two excellent women but one of them is exiting the business for a while, for personal reasons. I'm going to look for someone to replace her .. going to see someone new on Monday night, who knows how it will turn out.

We have good and bad runs in all walks of life. Try and be even more thorough and impartial with your research to minimize your risks, or even take a little break.

I'm on a bad run myself at the moment. Went for an incall 2 weeks ago, she never answered her phone. Rang me an hour after the start time when I was back home, but I couldn't be bothered to answer.

Arranged an outcall for this evening, but instead of enjoying the company of a beautiful lady here I am browsing the forums :mad:

Maybe I should take my own advice :D

Just a few thoughts and permutations...maybe to think about...or maybe not :P

1. It reflects more on the OP experiences, thoughts, at this current time especially as he says he is a veteran of the trade, rather than the WGs per se

2. It does objectively represent the OP's experience (ie it is the WGs)

3. A run of bad spell

However, where I do agree with the OP is:

Tantric Goddess=More Tantr-ums on my part :angry::P

Hi all...I am very appreciative of these comments. It is good to have been reminded that SP's have to endure many bad expriences from us guys as it puts my woes into perspective, good to know I am not alone and others have had similar 'bad runs' and can therefore empathise with the frustration, and good to receive some sensible advice - including making sure her odoors doesn't my the shirt in the wash!...

You were well shut of him and may have avoided god knows what hassle.Good to hear you are relatively upbeat about it

What a complete prat.....yes sadly there can be alot of negative, nasty people on both sides of the fence...but some amazing,genuine folk as well. The other week a lovely client came to my aid when i had leaky taps in my bathroom, would have cost a fortune to get a plumber out, bless him he came round with his spanners and fixed them in no time. No 'payment' of any kind expected, just a decent bloke who wanted to help out.

Sometimes you do seem to get a run of no shows, rough men, time-wasters etc and you do want to sit and have a good cry and a moan but you have to remember the good things about punts and bookings and some of the lovely people you meet along the way,.

I have seen three times now and suspect my next topic will be along the lines of the old chesnut

"Met this girl we get along so well together, I think she really likes me. I want to ask her out on a date....."

We can save you the trouble of starting a thread because down that road lies madness, and before that comes ruin. Both are proven facts. Search results will support this assertion. ;-)

....agency girls that are about as interested (and often interesting) as hair clogging up the sink-hole, parlour girls that short- change on the time of their monotonous, soulless offerings, Chinese Massage joints that make you feel like you’re being given the once over by a mechanical digger, ‘tantric experts’ with the skills of a faulty bicycle pump, and independents that are seldom what they purport to be...and all this in the past three weeks!!!!...what on earth is happening

What's happening? Just three ordinary British punting weeks, I'm tempted to say.

I would have said it from 1965 until recently but things seem to be improving in the UK now. It's more likely that you've just had a run of bad luck. See how it feels after three more weeks.

Subtext: don't give up, keep on punting. If the UK gets too depressing, try a dirty weekend punting tour to Holland (outside of Amsterdam or at least not 100% in Amsterdam). You should come back restored and optimistic. Also happy about how little damage the treatment has done to your bank account.

I don't punt much in the UK these days, so my advice about it may not be worth much. Two tips anyway from recent experience for improving your British luck. 1, look for WGs in their early 20s. 2, look for South American WGs (though check that any Brazilians you meet aren't just Brazilians on the label and low-grade Bulgarians etc on the inside - those low-grade types probably haven't heard of any South American country names except Brazil).

‘tantric experts’

Really? That's a new one to me. Do any "tantric" WGs actually understand what Tantrism is? I'd doubt it.

In punter language 'tantric' sounds to me like 'avoid'.

What's happening? Just three ordinary British punting weeks, I'm tempted to say.

I would have said it from 1965 until recently but things seem to be improving in the UK now. It's more likely that you've just had a run of bad luck. See how it feels after three more weeks.

Subtext: don't give up, keep on punting. If the UK gets too depressing, try a dirty weekend punting tour to Holland (outside of Amsterdam or at least not 100% in Amsterdam). You should come back restored and optimistic. Also happy about how little damage the treatment has done to your bank account.

I don't punt much in the UK these days, so my advice about it may not be worth much. Two tips anyway from recent experience for improving your British luck. 1, look for WGs in their early 20s. 2, look for South American WGs (though check that any Brazilians you meet aren't just Brazilians on the label and low-grade Bulgarians etc on the inside - those low-grade types probably haven't heard of any South American country names except Brazil).

Really? That's a new one to me. Do any "tantric" WGs actually understand what Tantrism is? I'd doubt it.

In punter language 'tantric' sounds to me like 'avoid'.

What kind of advise and attitude is that?

Not only do you sound racist, but ageist too. Please prey tell why someone in their early 20s is likely to be better at their work than someone like myself who is more mature? Or were you trying to be funny? As I can't tell.

Sounds like you just had bad luck. There are lots of us in London who are Independent and utterly lovely :)

Not only do you sound racist, but ageist too. Please prey tell why someone in their early 20s is likely to be better at their work than someone like myself who is more mature?

No, I'm actually quite a nice chap. Not only my friends say so. Strangers do it too.

The two tips I gave don't need any defence. They stand up by themselves because they fit the evidence.

Now, what do they mean? Never thought I'd have to explain it. I assumed everyone - well, all the punters - would read my tips correctly.

I didn't say all WGs of the kinds I recommended were better for punting than any other WGs. Obviously they're not. (I thought of writing here "They can't be better than you, dear" but then decided that that would be laying it on too heavily.) The meaning is more relaxed. Also simple. It's that any punter who feels out of luck like the OP can improve his chances of getting lucky in the UK by following the tips.

For what it's worth as an answer to your question, it's clear among the youngest British WGs in my punts over the last 2-3 years that they're beginning to behave as if they've never heard of the good old (150 years +?) British negative public/social attitude to prostitution. I haven't met any stars yet but they simply try to do a good honest job for the punter, sex and all, the same sort of effort as in the better punting countries. The first generation without mental baggage. That's new, and my UK punting experience goes back to 1965.

This doesn't mean that older British WGs can't do an equally good job. If they do, they must have had to work at getting rid of the baggage. Not all of them have succeeded, I can tell you for sure.

I've read complaints in British papers that the young don't know anything about UK history now ("'tweren't the same in my day" etc). If that's true, maybe the recent improvement in punting is the first positive payoff.

My South American tip ties up with the very non-British public/social attitude to prostitution and even sex down there. I've seen it most strongly in Chile and Colombia but it's everywhere. That attitude has been the same for at least 200 years. It must be at least 200 because of a great 18th century story I heard once from a Chilean WG. She swears it actually happened and is on the record in state or church archives. A credit to Chile, or her part of Upper Peru as it was called then.

Hmmm... I am quite baffled that you are basing your theory on history. When I'm lay next to a man and he is giving me orgasms, I'm not thinking of the historical values of prostitution or what society dictates I should be doing. I'm thinking Yes!!! This is the life and snogging is face of with gratitude.

I don't believe there is this big division and if reading the words of other punters on forums in the last few years has anything to go by, most would say the reverse, that where the young ones look nice, often they don't give the same level of service, because they don't put everything into it. Now I'm not going to say that is true, as I am a firm believer in everyone is an individual and use their website, feedback and reviews to base your opinions, certainly not some clap trap about historical differences.

Having said that, you have been punting longer than I have been alive, so who am I to question you?