Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rhiw

Why only one FR?

16 posts in this topic

Why are you allowed only one FR on a lady? Surely things can change and people need to be updated? I tried to add a FR for Lucy at Ego today because I had such a good time there. She gets better and better every time I go. The first FR I gave her is complementary but doesn't do her justice now since ahe's become very good at her job. But I am unable to report this because you're not allowed to.

Of course I could cheat and call her Lucy2 but this would not do her or us any good.

any thoughts?

any thoughts?

I suppose, that in theory at least, that you could request that your FR for Lucy be deleted, then once that has been accomplished you could then do an FR for Lucy.

At one time I think you were allowed to post more than one, but if I remember it got silly so the one report rule came in. I certainly think one every 12 months would be reasonable, although even then it would have to be based on either an improvement or worseni ng of services.

Why are you allowed only one FR on a lady? Surely things can change and people need to be updated? I tried to add a FR for Lucy at Ego today because I had such a good time there. She gets better and better every time I go. The first FR I gave her is complementary but doesn't do her justice now since ahe's become very good at her job. But I am unable to report this because you're not allowed to.

Of course I could cheat and call her Lucy2 but this would not do her or us any good.

any thoughts?

These arguements have been done to death often. The system is in place, it is unlikely to change. Pecularly I now would appear to punt infrequently if you looked at the PFR,s I have submitted recently. After 3 years of punting in the same areas a lot of my punts are now revisits.

Exactly. It would be useful to see revisits wouldn't it?

Exactly. It would be useful to see revisits wouldn't it?

Yes, it would after a sensible period of time, maybe a year. We dont want a "besotted serial writer" type reporting the latest manouvre after each punt.

Many girls I have put up a PFR about have changed their services over time, it usualy comes out if they are seeing other guys, so the info does get out there.

You can modify a report, though, explaining the reason for the modification. I have done this several times for minor reasons of accuracy: for example, for some reason, I tend to write 'unshaven' when I mean 'shaven ', and only notice afterwards. I've never had any problem in the modifications being approved. Try adding a couple of lines, explaining how much better she's become - it might get accepted.

These arguements have been done to death often. The system is in place, it is unlikely to change. Pecularly I now would appear to punt infrequently if you looked at the PFR,s I have submitted recently. After 3 years of punting in the same areas a lot of my punts are now revisits.

Indeed and by that reckoning I get virtually no fun at all, half of my (all positive) FRs having been deleted due to retirements etc, quite understandably. Thank goodness we are not judged on the number of reports we submit and that those, like me, who stick with a very small number of ladies who we have grown to like aren't treated as inferior members with less than valid opinions. Sorry to go off on a tangent but I think it's fairly important to remember.

Thank goodness we are not judged on the number of reports we submit

We certainly used to be by many, in the bad old days..

Would it not be possible for you to leave an updated comment in the feedback area of a field report,you know,the place where a girl would do a rebuttal if she felt the field report was inaccurate.

I suppose, that in theory at least, that you could request that your FR for Lucy be deleted, then once that has been accomplished you could then do an FR for Lucy.

No, unfortunately you still can't (I've tried - re another girl). No idea why - seems daft to me.

No, unfortunately you still can't (I've tried - re another girl). No idea why - seems daft to me.

Hmmmmmm, that's interesting, it would seem to imply that either FRs are "soft" deleted rather than "hard" deleted, and/or that a seperate index is kept for each reporter and/or lady.

I'm sure if you dedicate a thread on the MB to her... more than enough people will read it... there are a lot of lurkers on here..

Also I suppose it could be for the reason that someone may write a good report on a girl.... then not have the experience they wanted another time and decided to then write a bad report out of spite..... and chances can not be taken.. don't t quote me on this... I really don't know.. :)

Indeed and by that reckoning I get virtually no fun at all, half of my (all positive) FRs having been deleted due to retirements etc, quite understandably. Thank goodness we are not judged on the number of reports we submit and that those, like me, who stick with a very small number of ladies who we have grown to like aren't treated as inferior members with less than valid opinions. Sorry to go off on a tangent but I think it's fairly important to remember.

Kenobi who ? :);):D

I'm sure if you dedicate a thread on the MB to her... more than enough people will read it... there are a lot of lurkers on here..

That is of course if the thread is not deleted on the grounds of "cheerleading".

At one time I think you were allowed to post more than one, but if I remember it got silly so the one report rule came in. I certainly think one every 12 months would be reasonable, although even then it would have to be based on either an improvement or worseni ng of services.

You were once able to do more than one report because I did it myself once, had a fantastic parlour punt with a girl but six months later she had become jaded and her service had gone downhill.

Personally I think a limit of two within a 12 month period would make a lot of sense. :)