Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobsagget

Very New To It All, Looking For Advice.

3 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I've never done anything like this before so I'm looking for some advice. I previously lived in Eastern Europe and had a steady sex life thats dwindled down since moving to London.

I found this site and looked around and it all sounds very exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time. To get down to it; I would be looking for Incall, £100 max, white, young or atleast young looking, sex for I guess a one hour session.

Now I'm not exactly sure where to look because I'm a bit scared of getting scammed or even worse getting a terrible lay. I'm also not exactly sure on the process of it all. Do I call or text, what do I tell her, when do I pay etc..

I appologize in advance for being a complete novice but any friendly advice would be a big help.

There are a number of threads on the site concerned with new punters. Try searching and reading them. They will give you a very good idea of the punting scene all over the UK.

Then tell us where you are, which ladies in that area have taken your fancy and the guys who have the knowledge might share it with you.

Half the fun of this hobby is doing the research.

Good luck.

Edited by porker paul

Thanks Paul! I started looking at the field reviews and I guess you're right, half the fun is the research haha.